SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:31 pm

It's easy for SM to spew their opinions on any reality tv contestant. You always have those that comment to the couple that they will never get married. So that part doesn't mean anything to me. However, the rest of his comments, are totally shameful.

How does he know any of that to be fact, it's just his opinion trying to make it sound like fact. He sounds more like he has a vendetta against. What a goof.

K&S should just IMO ignore. Silence is golden and it's not worth it, consider the source.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:40 pm

relaxing wrote:Great come back from Kaitlyn.  yes clapping!  Some people will do anything to keep getting their name mentioned in an article. He didn't even make sense - said Shawn is only with her for the money, but Kaitlyn would probably leave because Shawn is so insecure.  A divorced dad wanting to revel in someone else's divorce says all that needs to said about JJ.

I agree He's just bitter & jealous everyone else has a better love life then him.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 7 1f49c

7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 7 8367-910 7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 7 I_got_13 7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 7 E5kqdm15 7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:55 pm

I wish this was coming from someone else, so I could take it into consideration. I just tune out anything JJ says these days. He's so desperate to keep his face out there.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:45 pm

Him and the other 75% of recent cast. I bet I could list 25-50 in 5 minutes off the top of my head.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:54 pm

Yes, but most of them don't do it by trash-talking others. Well unless you count snarky tweets during episode night.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:16 pm

I'd prefer not to see his ugly mug ever again but if he wants to keep his face out there, then there are better ways of doing it. He just sounds disturbed saying he'd revel in Kaitlyn and Shawn's divorce. Do they really affect his life that much? Suspect
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:24 pm

mysthelma wrote:JJ has no filter....He says it like it is and let the chips fall where they may. Very interesting since he echoes the sentiments of many on this forum whether these two will marry.

But seriously he went too far with the "I will revel in their divorce" that is just nasty
Agree. He is getting too carried away with his er confidence. no no scratch  He needs to be quieter. :Furious:  A silent quiet would be perfect.  I used to think he was ok but lately he's been stepping across all kinds of lines. duh

ETA: TPTB need to shut him down.... soon!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:43 pm

To me JJ seems really hating K&S so badly now . As in too much the way he talked about them on interviews . I mean come on his opinions are not necessary. He was just one of those rejected guys who never go far in the competition . He should stop giving his damn opinions to be relevant . Who cares if Shawn being with KB is just for the fame and money or whatsoever. Who cares if they are not serious in settling . That is their life and happiness . Lol Jj shut up . Jmo.

7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 7 Eb97c9
7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 7 9zt1077 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 7 Xgicuc7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 7 Oaw2uv7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 7 2pqw5k87 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 7 30szzau7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 7 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:56 pm

JJ is an azz, we all know that, so nothing to discuss about.
However, I actually don't feel bad for K&S one bit, and by the way she responded, oops, the truth may have hurt some couples.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:52 am

Saw this tweet from Elan...

elan gale ‏@theyearofelan
This is a tweet directed at an enormous piece of poop who knows exactly who he is and I hope there is a hell so he can spend eternity there
2:45 PM - 24 Feb 2016
Source

Since I gave up on watching and certainly haven't followed these two, I wasn't sure if he was close enough to Kait and Shawn for this tweet to be aimed at JJ or not.  With Elan, you never know, but...  no idea

And JJ, every time I try to soften my opinion and see some good in him he opens his mouth and somethings awful comes out.  I'm certainly no fan of Kait and Shawn's but JJ needs to move on from Bach nation, grow up and act like an adult.  jMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:55 am

JJ is completely a total low life trashy mean spirted person.  He is an insecure loser who has been given a platform via this show from which to spout his venom.  He thinks he is funny and he is NOT.  Instead of berating others with rude remarks perhaps he should concentrate on getting a job so be can better support his daughter. That Tenley thinks Amanda should "hook up" with JJ makes me question her intellect. (via her twitter post)  JJ has made so many horrible remarks he makes me want to barf.  I hope the Franchise and people in general will stop giving this extremely negative and disgusting man a forum to espouse his angry rants.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:05 am

I don't get why he'd do that. It comes across as just mean and not necessary. JJ was never my favorite but was softening on him until now.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

+86
lleyki
StationWagon
TheWrongReasons
coolangel
just2relax