Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Page 61 of 70 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 65 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:12 pm

Having a baby means no alcohol for 9 plus months. If she does get pregnant, we'll have to endure 9 months of whining because she can't drink. We saw what happened when she participated for 30 days.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 30970

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:24 pm

I'm not defending her, I'm not a fan of the drinking talk too, but soooo much of it is just what she thinks is cool imo. She strikes me as someone who is incredibly driven by being cool and in and awesome despite what she says. She's not perfect but to me, her flaws aren't anything that prevent her from being a mom, a loving partner to Shawn, etc., which are things that matter most imo.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear on Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:28 pm

Kaitlyn is the most ungrateful person....period.

IMO Kaitlyn is not ready for either a puppy or a child. Both are huge responsibilities that are not conducive to her current lifestyle.

Kaitlyn needs to count her blessings....which are many IMO. Instead she seems incapable of being happy and appreciative.

JMO

Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I'm not defending her, I'm not a fan of the drinking talk too, but soooo much of it is just what she thinks is cool imo. She strikes me as someone who is incredibly driven by being cool and in and awesome despite what she says. She's not perfect but to me, her flaws aren't anything that prevent her from being a mom, a loving partner to Shawn, etc., which are things that matter most imo.

I agree. And I even think that if she were to have a baby right now, she'd grow up a little and try to be an awesome mom.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell

bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:48 pm

IDK there are lots of dysfunctionals with pets and children in society. In her own way, she will be fine. In someone else's opinion, perhaps not.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21638

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:11 pm

Oh, she'll be fine as a mom and work it out. I agree a baby might just help her prioritize what's important in life and grow up a bit. What bothers me most about Kaitlyn is her chitty bitter attitude. Not really the drinking and partying, though lots of that will have to change once she's a mom.

And the good news is after she makes it through the pregnancy and breastfeeding (if she breastfeeds), I know LOADS of moms who drink A LOT to get through the day with kiddos driving them crazy. laugh out loud Mom & wine, it goes together like peanut butter and jelly. laugh out loud laugh out loud

sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass on Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:16 pm

LOl... The kiddos never drove me crazy... it was when they were teenagers... that's when the wine came out. giggling

I really believe K will be a great mom once the commitment is there. Becoming a mother brings out a different side in all of us.

I have been surprised in my life with people who I thought would make terrible parents and vise versa.

nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:19 pm

I'm not so convinced about her future parenting skills. She seems like a younger version of her mother and that is the person who raised this irresponsible rule-breaking ungrateful spoiled brat. Just saying.

mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick on Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:28 pm

The thing is having a kid does not make everyone grow up. My mother is raising her grandson because my sister never could get her act together. The big difference will be Kaitlyn wants a baby. Hopefully that will be enough to make her a much more suitable parent. Honestly though besides the spoiled princess who can drink me under a table thing.... I haven't seen or heard of her doing anything that would make her a bad parent. Biggest issue I see is she'd probably have a discipline problem as I think she'd let her child get away with anything she'd probably just snap it and laugh. If they had a little girl that looked like Kaitlyn, Shawn won't be able to say no either. My opinion.

casjacknick

Female Posts : 1370

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM on Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:25 pm

I think Kaitlyn and Shawn would be great parents actually. They have faults and I'm not naive about them but they're both really close with their families, are great with their respective nieces/nephews, they love each other and are accepting of each other's perceived flaws, I think they'd be equally loving and doting and super supportive of whatever children they'd have

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by peggy0221 on Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I think she will be a fantastic mother.  When she is ready.

IMO, she can only raise an entitled brat just like what her mother did.
I don't think that is good as a mother.

peggy0221

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:59 pm

I think Honey Boo Boo is close with her family, too. Just saying. cantstopl rofl

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21638

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 70 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 65 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion