SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:03 pm

I can see them eloping. Who knows though.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 65 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:04 pm

From the shoulders up I thought she looked good. I really hate the outfit from the chest down in the two piece outfit. I like the gold better of the two.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 65 87b72b10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 65 86669110 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 65 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:10 pm

bleuberry wrote:I can see them eloping. Who knows though.

Me too. I think that would be cool and fitting for them - different, out of the box. Just go radio silent for a few days, go somewhere incognito, and pop back up announcing your marriage. That would be a fun way for them to do it, very uncharacteristic and different for this franchise. It would probably even bring her back some of that attention she's mid life crisising over. laugh out loud laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:10 pm

Love the black 2 piece outfit. That gold number not so much.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:49 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:Last night at the red carpet of CMA  awards.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 65 So0r5y

Source please, TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:22 pm

I love Kaitlyn, but it makes me sad to see how much she's changed her look since her season. She used to look so much cuter and fresh-faced before all the botox and fillers and weight loss and hair color. *IMO*

As far as the wedding goes...I feel like they're pretty much already married. *IMO*If they still adore each other this much 1.5 years into the relationship and after all the criticism they got, I just don't see them ever breaking up. *IMO* Especially since Shawn has only had 1 serious relationship before and it lasted, like, 7 years. They're both really loyal. *IMO*I don't really know if they would elope, because they're both so family-oriented and I feel like they would need their families there. I could see them doing an Emily Maynard-type of surprise, intimate, and casual wedding though. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:Last night at the red carpet of CMA  awards.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 65 So0r5y

Source please, TYIA

Hahaha I am sorry GA , forgot to put the source laugh out loud . From her snapchat last night .

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 65 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 65 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 65 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 65 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 65 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 65 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 65 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:33 pm

nothatgirl wrote:I love Kaitlyn, but it makes me sad to see how much she's changed her look since her season. She used to look so much cuter and fresh-faced before all the botox and fillers and weight loss and hair color.

As far as the wedding goes...I feel like they're pretty much already married. If they still adore each other this much 1.5 years into the relationship and after all the criticism they got, I just don't see them ever breaking up. Especially since Shawn has only had 1 serious relationship before and it lasted, like, 7 years. They're both really loyal. I don't really know if they would elope, because they're both so family-oriented and I feel like they would need their families there. I could see them doing an Emily Maynard-type of surprise, intimate, and casual wedding though. IMO.

"The question is if they really want to get married ". laugh out loud. Until then wedding is far and won't happening .jmo.

Yeah she looks so different with all these her Botox and fillers .I think she over do it . And the result he looks old and last night on her snapchat her weight is so noticeable especially her arms . Jmo.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 65 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 65 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 65 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 65 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 65 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 65 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 65 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:36 pm

I think the weight loss is what makes her look the most different IMO. Weight (losing and gaining) can really effect with how the rest of someone's features/proportions look IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:38 pm

Love that black two piece. I wish the skirt didn't have as much fabric, but otherwise I love it it. She's done some things to irk me, as most of these people do, but it's obvious Shawn and Kaitlyn adore each other. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:14 pm

There's better pictures of her dress on their fan thread. She looked great! Smiley

As for wedding, I'm not counting on one anytime soon but knowing she has a secret Pinterest board & tries on wedding dresses at least gives some hope it could happen one day ;)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 65 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 65 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 65 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 65 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:10 pm

I love the black two piece. It's very red carpet'ish.

IMO some couples today don't feel the need to get married these days. If they are very happy the more time goes by the more they don't want to jinx their relationship. I've seen that happen a few times. My son dated a girl for many years. I got sick and tired of being asked when are they getting married not to mention how much it bugged him.

If it doesn't happen for these two, IMO it's not a bad thing at all, it's their choice.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

+86
lleyki
StationWagon
TheWrongReasons
coolangel
just2relax