Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Page 67 of 70 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva on Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:13 am

There are creative people who make a mint doing their own youtubes or whatever, so I don't even understand why they are waiting for their own reality tv show when they can do a little research and make their own.
Would I watch it? No, but I do know there are people who would and there are people who financially do well with this.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21713

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:23 am

Yes, she could easily become a vlogger if being on camera is her calling. Not sure why she needs to be on TV.

mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:50 am

None of these bachelor ppl need Tv shows about their lives. They're nobodies! IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick on Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:52 am

But I would never watch a YouTube blog they get to edit that and pick the storylines. No fun for me there. Bring them to my cable box! I hear their snaps can be hilarious and I feel like they would be up for all sorts of craziness. Let's give them a budget and a crew!

casjacknick

Female Posts : 1371

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 on Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:13 pm

Them to have their own reality show since Kaitlyn is living with her Snapchat throughout her post bachelor life and she is not shy over sharing everything laugh out loud . So go on ! She would be good and bring their ratings . I am just saying this not because I care reality show because we all know that is all scripted like Ben and Lauren laugh out loud. Although I can see this two will totally embrace it because Kaitlyn has personality that people would enjoy watching her . I also read one of Kaitlyn recent media article that she is pusuing being a country singer , because she loves singing since she is doing a voice lesson at some point based on her Snapchat . I do think if they are in talk with their reality show. I won't surprise . jmo.

lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:18 pm

I know Kaitlyn doesn't watch Bachelor related shows anymore, but I would suggest watching Ben and Lauren and then thinking again if that is what she truly wants. Though knowing Kaitlyn, talking about ballsacks and masturbating into cups is right up her alley.

mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by everly on Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:38 pm

I think they are angling for some sort on YouTube show with their whole Rick and Donna shenanigans.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM on Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:24 pm

YouTube is actually a lot of work though. I know people who vlog and it's pretty much a full time job and editing videos is really long and tedious

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:45 pm

I also noticed out of no where she finally started following Lauren on IG the other day. I thought it was totally random. Maybe she's actually getting her show and is feeling a little less butt hurt? laugh out loud

I actually think Kaitlyn (and Shawn) are probably made for this crap. Maybe it's just me, but I've always felt a kind of disconnect about Kaitlyn. She's all tv persona, SM persona, and I have trouble figuring out who the real person is.

sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 on Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:00 pm

They have snapchatted themselves filming a couple of times over the past few months. I suspected it was for either his website or their potential youtube channel that was discussed. It could have been for a show though

hae1001

Female Posts : 447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:YouTube is actually a lot of work though. I know people who vlog and it's pretty much a full time job and editing videos is really long and tedious

I suspect that would actually require too much work and would cut in on her booze time.

Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg on Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:19 pm

I can see it now:

From the people that brought you "Lauren and Ben: Happily Ever After," FreeForm TV presents "Kaitlyn and Shawn: Celebrity Rehab". laugh out loud

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 697

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 70 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum