SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:15 pm

She seems to want the sm celebrity, yt channels etc, but doesn't want the sm negativity. She wants to be able to shade other bach people, but can't take it when she gets called out on it. And she's unable to take any responsibility for her own actions. IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:53 pm

nothatgirl wrote:I don't think they will watch nick's season...kaitlyn really goes out of her way to avoid seeing him. I don't think she watched ben's season either, because I remember her doing an interview where she was caught off guard when asked who she was rooting for and had to admit she hadn't watched. Shawn might have though.

I know people don't like them, but they don't seem to have any problems with jealousy or mistrust since their show. If people are bringing up a sexual act that happened almost 2 years ago, well, then no wonder kaitlyn wants to block those people. They do realize that pretty much every lead has slept with multiple people, right? Including some of the more beloved leads in the franchise. IMO.

Oh, I don't think she will watch his season, but I still don't think that she will be able to get away from it either. There will be media that bring it up and people who will bring it up on their SM.

Since she did do some kind of coverage of the Canadian Bette and I think for JoJo's season, I can see some media outlets asking her to do stuff for Nick's season. I would be curious if she would accept for cash and to help in promoting whatever it is they are working on?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:56 am

nothatgirl wrote:I don't know, I feel like they're all sensitive to a certain degree. Desiree never got that intense hatred that others gotten, but I've seen Sean/Catherine, jade, Lauren B/Ben, Jojo, etc. all get hurt and make angry, defensive comments too and block people and so forth. I don't think love is this magical thing that just stops you from having feelings. I think kaitlyn is more sensitive and impulsive than the others, but I don't think she's that different. I also think that SM has just really changed in the past few years. It's impossible to say how some like Ashley, for example, who admitted the airing of the show was the worst time of her life because of the backlash she got, would have reacted if those people were sending her tweets everyday. JMO.

Des is so sweet, almost angelic, in her personality that it's sooo hard to hate her intensely laugh out loud.

But I think Kaitlyn has the right to block people if it brings back bad memories. I also think they should just drop their bitterness with the franchise. I wish Shawn wasn't as sensitive as her, either and can be a better rock for her in that area because it's one of her biggest weaknesses.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:23 pm

Pls media people don't ask about wedding with these two because it will be the same answer laugh out loud . New wet paint interview .And yeah they were asked if they will open to a televise wedding. Both said they are . Come on abc laugh out loud.

‪ http://www.wetpaint.com/video/kaitlyn-bristowe-shawn-booth-wedding-baby-plans/?utm_content=buffere54be&utm_medium=tw-wetpainttv&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=repromote-buffer‬

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 70 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 70 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 70 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 70 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 70 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 70 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 70 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:35 pm

That was actually a cute and honest interview. That answer is believable. IMO.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 70 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:34 pm

That interview was so cute and so them

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:05 pm

Aw, I love their relationship! They've always been really consistent about everything they said in the video. They're basically a married couple anyways, it's just about making it official at this point.

I can totally see them pulling a Jillian or ali and getting pregnant next year before their wedding, since they're obsessed with their nieces and nephews. They've both said they want four kids they probably want to start soon!

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:24 pm

Oh yes I would love them to have kids. I hope they do soon.

I just love those guys. They are who they are. I really appreciate who they are. Flaws and all.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:16 pm

IA very cute interview.

I do feel bad that they always get asked the wedding plans questions. Media outlets should know by now, leave them alone!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:11 am

i like that they're taking their time and not rushing to get married like the othe bip couples. laugh out loud i can see them having a baby too before getting married. they've been pretty consistent in saying they're more excited about having kids than the wedding. though i wouldn't be surprised if they just elope and have a big reception with their family and friends.

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:40 am

Like she could stop drinking long enough to have a baby...

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:17 am

laugh out loud
http://www.wetpaint.com/video/kaitlyn-bristowe-shawn-booth-nick-viall-bachelor/?utm_content=buffer6d4fa&utm_medium=tw-wetpainttv&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=repromote-buffer

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 70 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 70 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 70 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 70 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 70 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 70 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 70 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

+86
lleyki
StationWagon
TheWrongReasons
coolangel
just2relax