SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:33 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOdXOvyDjGz/?taken-by=kaitlynbristowe

Classy as always.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:23 am

I don't understand what the purpose is of posting on SM a picture semi nude on Christmas day. What exactly are they celebrating.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:27 am

Her mental instability. I don't say it as a joke but from a distance that is how I see her.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:25 am

I just don't get why she has to be such a smart a$$ all the time. I try to like her and her relationship, then she pushes me 20 steps backwards again.

cookingforalifetime @MrsNicoleLD
@kaitlynbristowe who's taking the picture???

Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe 3h3 hours ago

Kaitlyn Bristowe Retweeted cookingforalifetime

No one! I know this is crazy..... But, CAMERAS HAVE TIMERS YOU GUYS!! Isn't life just magical?

Kaitlyn Bristowe added,

cookingforalifetime
‏@MrsNicoleLD

@kaitlynbristowe I seriously don't know how to use it. I wasn't being sarcastic. I'm just old.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:39 am

They make it so hard for me to love and defend them sometimes! It reminds me of when Jillian posted a picture of her and Justin's bare behinds. Like, who needs to see that? You're just being attention-seeking!

Back to top Go down

Post by StationWagon Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:43 am

Yes this picture is strait up attention seeking. Secretly she's HOPING that people call her names for being topless so she can keep talking and talking about sl*t shaming and get even more attention.

Since when is being naked on Christmas a thing? Never and it still isn't. She knows what she's doing and it's evidenced by her replying to instagram comments as much as she does. She LOVES being snarky in the comments section, she lives for it.

All IMO

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:18 am

StationWagon wrote:Yes this picture is strait up attention seeking.  Secretly she's HOPING that people call her names for being topless so she can keep talking and talking about sl*t shaming and get even more attention.

Since when is being naked on Christmas a thing? Never and it still isn't. She knows what she's doing and it's evidenced by her replying to instagram comments as much as she does. She LOVES being snarky in the comments section, she lives for it.

All IMO

Exactly. Pretty much all the other couples are posting cute pictures of themselves...with or without families/babies...in matching pajamas or onesies. What can she possibly do to stand out? Why lets take a topless picture, of course. I guess we should be grateful that it is only from the back, but you know it's just a matter of time. Eventually there will be another snapchat slip up....full frontal!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:22 am

Just a point of fact, Shawn also posted that picture and according to IG time stamps, he posted it 4 hours earlier ...

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:52 am

She comes off as SO desperate to be wild and different. A quick scan of the comments showed way too many 'goals AFs' Suspect

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 71 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:19 am

ReneeM wrote:Just a point of fact, Shawn also posted that picture and according to IG time stamps, he posted it 4 hours earlier ...

Two peas in a pod. IMO not a picture that needs to be posted at any time, but even more tasteless at Christmas.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:42 am

These two... dizzy

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:48 am

Sprite wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BOdXOvyDjGz/?taken-by=kaitlynbristowe

Classy as always.
no no   It's another year and another Bette soon. Semi-nudes must be their way now to get attention. Hopefully it doesn't lead to more than that   :shocked!:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

+86
lleyki
StationWagon
TheWrongReasons
coolangel
just2relax