SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:56 pm

Moved from the fan thread.

leselihau wrote:I have ALWAYS wondered if producers didn't "force her" to have Nick propose...she pretty much just set the record straight on that....

"....There are times of course on reality television when you have to work with producers, keep people you don’t wanna keep, (we all love having the ridiculous one stay around) or having someone get down on one knee who you are about to reject....."

Source: The Babe Report
http://www.thebabereport.com/babe-of-the-month-kaitlyn-bristowe-post-bachelorette-life/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:37 pm

That also prove she really was no friend of Nick and have no class, she should have taken that to the grave a bitch will always be a bitch.  I guess not be given more from the producers has hurt her ego.

Last edited by reason on Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:41 pm

She's not the first and she won't be the last to lead the F2 on, producers influence or his/her own. IMO.

Last edited by Linds911 on Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 9 1f49c

7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 9 8367-910 7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 9 I_got_13 7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 9 E5kqdm15 7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:47 pm

There is a difference in her season because she knew Nick before she came on the show, she should have given him a hint he wont be chosen but she slept with him twice and use him to stir up her tool box of brick boyfriend, the pair deserve each other. I hope if Nick reads this anymore charity they want him in he should not answer and move on from the pair.

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:44 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't get why he'd do that. It comes across as just mean and not necessary. JJ was never my favorite but was softening on him until now.
I had always had a soft spot for JJ, but he is too Dr Jeckyll/Mr Hyde even for me.  I was following him on Twitter, which was kinda fun for a time as he sometimes banters with those who follow him. But then a few months ago, he ridiculed one of the show's major fans who happens to be disabled. She was obsessing over JJ for awhile and he had enough, understandably... but he called her out and re-tweeted a response to her and shared with all. It was very embarrassing for her. It was really mean-spirited and I un-followed him there and then. 

I have looked upon Kaitlyn unfavorably lately because of her less than gracious responses to some of her followers/those who are not fans. But I think her response to JJ was a good one. Props to her for that.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:36 pm

Linds911 wrote:She's not the first and she won't be the last to lead the F2 on, producers influence or his/her own. IMO.

There is leading someone on and then there is sleeping with Nick even though she knew someone else was the one right from the beginning...and she actually knew Nick before the show. I have no problem leading the F2 on. It isn't always the nicest, but it is part of the show and there is no getting away from it. What she did is beyond anything I have seen on this show before. Nobody forced her to sleep with Nick. It wasn't an oops because, well, she did it again and she did it oh, so gleefully...with zest and an whole lot of gusto!

From the article, not surprised she really liked Ireland...because they really like to drink. Shocker.

Interesting that she only makes monthly resolutions. Makes me think she finds it hard to stick to something long term. I wonder if that will apply to Shawn as well despite how well they seem to be doing now?

http://www.thebabereport.com/babe-of-the-month-kaitlyn-bristowe-post-bachelorette-life/

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Moved from the fan thread.

leselihau wrote:I have ALWAYS wondered if producers didn't "force her" to have Nick propose...she pretty much just set the record straight on that....

"....There are times of course on reality television when you have to work with producers, keep people you don’t wanna keep, (we all love having the ridiculous one stay around) or having someone get down on one knee who you are about to reject....."

Source:  The Babe Report

Thanks for sharing this link.

I love reading/watching/listening to interviews by leads where they let us in on the workings of this show.

And I really think its awesome that she came on the show purely as a self promotion tool and ended up falling in love. beatingheart . Whether it lasts or not is immaterial.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:26 pm

Sprite wrote:
Linds911 wrote:She's not the first and she won't be the last to lead the F2 on, producers influence or his/her own. IMO.

There is leading someone on and then there is sleeping with Nick even though she knew someone else was the one right from the beginning...and she actually knew Nick before the show. I have no problem leading the F2 on. It isn't always the nicest, but it is part of the show and there is no getting away from it. What she did is beyond anything I have seen on this show before. Nobody forced her to sleep with Nick. It wasn't an oops because, well, she did it again and she did it oh, so gleefully...with zest and an whole lot of gusto!

From the article, not surprised she really liked Ireland...because they really like to drink. Shocker.

Interesting that she only makes monthly resolutions. Makes me think she finds it hard to stick to something long term. I wonder if that will apply to Shawn as well despite how well they seem to be doing now?

Those peenies can be tricky guys. Ya never know. He could have been wearing a trojan horse.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:35 pm

Sprite wrote:

clapping! clapping! clapping!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:48 pm

Well they are on their 10 months for now being engaged so it's a long way to go. But again the word when they get married might be a long shot for now Atleast . I saw their snapchat activities all along and i just don't see some growing up in there.They seem really what the heck they are doing with their life ever day and same old laugh out loud . Jmo.

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 9 Eb97c9
7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 9 9zt1077 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 9 Xgicuc7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 9 Oaw2uv7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 9 2pqw5k87 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 9 30szzau7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 9 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:03 pm

7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 9 E3k3r
laugh out loud

7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 9 Eb97c9
7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 9 9zt1077 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 9 Xgicuc7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 9 Oaw2uv7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 9 2pqw5k87 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 9 30szzau7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 9 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:12 pm

LOL. I just watched a snap Shawn posted unsticking his boot from a piece of chewed up bubble gum. I have no idea why it was so funny to me. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

+86
lleyki
StationWagon
TheWrongReasons
coolangel
just2relax