SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 65 1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:47 pm

Episode 7 Thread Here

Discuss epi 8 here.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:13 pm

I will start with a question....in the previews, is that Lauren's sister or her mom?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:15 pm

I havent seen the preview... hope to find it online somewhere!¬

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:17 pm

sophienette wrote:I havent seen the preview... hope to find it online somewhere!¬

I found this
https://youtu.be/UXZwViiuXJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:17 pm

Sister, I think. She looks like Molly from IG pictures. 

I'm not a fan of the 'confrontational' family members who try to call out the lead. IMO it seems scripted and a way to get more air time and attention. Yes, question the lead and your family member, but to full out call the lead a manipulator and brainwashing the contestants. Just no.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:18 pm

OK... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIqRp7SAHeU 
Quality sucks, but gil Ben talks with at 0:48 is Mollie, Lauren's sister

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:23 pm

Thank you! I thought it was her.

Here is the preview, it was on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXZwViiuXJo

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:29 pm

I wonder when Jojo said you're so selfish, it referred to her brother who was on a reality show to "find love" and Jojo was supportive and now that it's her turn, they are brash?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:55 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:Sister, I think. She looks like Molly from IG pictures. 

I'm not a fan of the 'confrontational' family members who try to call out the lead. IMO it seems scripted and a way to get more air time and attention. Yes, question the lead and your family member, but to full out call the lead a manipulator and brainwashing the contestants. Just no.

Particularly since they have done reality tv before with her brother doing pretty much the same thing as Ben. Shut up. Pot calling kettle.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:19 pm

Sprite wrote:

Particularly since they have done reality tv before with her brother doing pretty much the same thing as Ben. Shut up. Pot calling kettle.
Exactly. And all of them are adults who knew fully well what show they signed up for.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:26 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Exactly. And all of them are adults who knew fully well what show they signed up for.

That's what I didn't like about her brothers or whomever said it. They seemed smug like Kardashi-men

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:29 pm

The brother did say "You brainwash these girls way too much". I haven't watched Ready For Love apart from the bit with JoJo in it, so I don't know how much Ben Patton brainwashed the women. What I do know is that the dinner conversation between Ben and JoJo last night left me feeling really uneasy. I feel less bad for the women who go into the show in love with idea of falling in love with the Bachelor and fall no matter who the lead is. It's when they are apprehensive for a good reason, because their intuition is telling them that he's more into someone else, and the lead keeps telling them to not hold back and to let themselves fall... it just bothers me. Sure, they have the excuse that they're not sure yet and need to explore all options, but I just don't buy it with Ben at all. His demeanor is so different around Lauren, the way he looks at her and kisses her. JoJo doesn't stand a chance unless Lauren runs off, so it pisses me off that Ben keeps trying to push her over the edge. Yeah, it's the show, but it's still off-putting.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 65 1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+89
richmondrose
mysthelma
moonchild
jupi
Luvstruck
bl.air
bleuberry
Jolena
2observe
bilolo
Buckeye_Fan