SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 64 of 65 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:21 pm

So much going on with HTD but the bottom line is, he only told her prying brother that he cared for Jojo. If under that pressure if it was more, Ben would have broke. Imo. Under mild "grilling " with Lauren's family he cracked. The simple question was, what makes Lauren different from the rest that evoked tears. To me, Lauren is the benchmark of where Ben's feelings are. I don't think Jojo will be able to leap frog over that. We're towards the end and there are still issues coming between them like her family. Will two more dates resolve that?  I just can't imagine Ben wanting to be a part of that family, especially when after that he was invited to the oasis of Lauren's. Ben is the one that doesn't want to be blindsided . With Jojo, there are more variables that will lead to that no matter what their connection may be . Jmho

Last edited by ForeverLove on Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:28 pm

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 CcEzB2kWEAAMit-
Yahoo TV@YahooTV
#TheBachelor preview: Caila can't stop thinking about her competition: http://yhoo.it/1QgGnLI cc: @BachelorABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:29 pm

mysthelma wrote:Hometown dates for me was pretty clear who Ben choses in the end, there is no way it's not Lauren from what we have been shown.

If the ending for some reason is Benjo instead of Benlo, hearts will be shattered. That will be the biggest upset in bachelor history for Benlo fans

Ben spoiled season for us viewers with the way he looks at, responds to, holds, smiles and kisses Lauren. He is a walking definition of a guy who's gone "ga ga" for his gal.

He has just treated and responded to Lauren differently from the start and they've had no real hurdles, as I don't count Leah. I believe him when he told Lauren's dad that his "world stopped" when she walked out of the car.

Both Caila and Jo Jo have taken some crazy turns along the way that slowed the progress of their relationship with Ben, esp in the Bahamas. Caila gave that confusing speech about how she was afraid she could not fall in love and might hurt Ben in the end, which had to have been a red flag for him, ... while Jo Jo witnessed how Ben respond to Lauren on the beach, which seemed to be a red flag for her. From that point Jo Jo started to cool and I frankly have not seen her heat back up yet with Ben ... certainly not at Wrigley Field date nor on her HTD. Maybe that will change on the FD episode but kinda late, don'tcha think?!

Unlike other F2's (Bevin, Chantal, Nick and Arie especially come to mind) where their hot, hot passion enabled fans to make a strong argument about their being F1, I just don't see it happening this season.

My heart won't shatter if it's Jo Jo at the end (Ben's just might!) but I'll certainly need to pick my jaw up off the ground.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:47 pm

I'm glad you all knew the real timing of the HTDs. Even Ben's blog makes the order sound like what we saw.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:51 pm

RealityEscape wrote:I'm glad you all knew the real timing of the HTDs.   Even Ben's blog makes the order sound like what we saw.

Bens blog has to mirror how the episode was shown .. Not how it actually went down
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:00 pm

Jeepers wrote:
RealityEscape wrote:I'm glad you all knew the real timing of the HTDs.   Even Ben's blog makes the order sound like what we saw.

Bens blog has to mirror how the episode was shown .. Not how it actually went down

Thank you. I sort of figured that but the real order you all figured out puts things in a better "sleuthing" perspective for me. Can't imagine what a breath of fresh air Lauren's was.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:04 am

Ben seemed to have a high level of comfort with Lauren's family. He just fit in with them so easily. If he wasn't convinced before the HT, then his time with her family would have completely won him over.

When I was watching Molly, I kept thinking, she's beautiful, well-spoken, and grounded. The Bachelor franchise should snap her up! Mollie for Bachelorette! Wait, that's never going to happen. But still, they need to do something with her.

Last edited by Amethyst on Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:39 pm

They had Ashley I's sister on BIP last season. I wonder if Molly would be interested in doing that?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:59 pm

gosh I hope not. Riding off of sister's fame is not something admirable, is it.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:01 pm

I believe someone said Molly has a boyfriend.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:01 pm

She has a BF I think .. Not 100% sure
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:27 pm

I would disown her if Mollie goes on BIP not that I know her...but whatever.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 65 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+89
richmondrose
mysthelma
moonchild
jupi
Luvstruck
bl.air
bleuberry
Jolena
2observe
bilolo
Buckeye_Fan