SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

iwish - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by BaseballQueen Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:22 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
tennischick80 wrote:If they had broken up, or he broke her heart, I doubt she'd have any interest in them anymore. It is plausible, but not probable.

I agree
Do you think this is a subtle hint where she wouldn't get in trouble for it by TPTB (as in not breeching contracts?)

Like Mollie's IG pic of the US Weekly issue with arrows pointing at Lauren, she can always say "I just wanted to show my sister was on the cover of a magazine" and deny she had any intention of giving a clue. Lauren can say the same thing about this "I was so impressed by my visit there that I wanted to follow them once it was seen that I was there" and deny it was any sort of clue. But IMO both could also be intentional clues with no way to prove they are.

And the fact that Ben's best guy friends (wives) all follow her on instagram. The ones she spent the night with at the bar with Ben in Warsaw...

BaseballQueen

Back to top Go down

iwish - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by tennischick80 Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:23 pm

Didn't Chris' sisters follow Whitney on IG, too before the FRC aired?
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:09 pm

This is a discussion thread. Please review site rules to understand posting in this thread. Negative/Positive posting discussion regarding cast is welcome.
Thank you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rdjbb Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:35 pm

SOOOOOO cute!!!!!!
https://twitter.com/hfergie11/status/700484240987656192
Rdjbb
Rdjbb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:47 pm

Lauren should caption this:
Ben and I are allergic to shellfish . Unfortunately , I just found out today.

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:00 am

Apparently, Lauren discovered snapchat for the first time . How cute is that ! I just love her and the rest of the girls friendship. #totallygoals

Glad I'm not the only one didn't know about snapchat existence cantstopl

iwish - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 10 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:33 am

I saw a tweet from Lauren in response to a fan that she might get snapchat someday but right now she was trying to handle this Twitter thing

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:58 am

Idlemess wrote:I saw a tweet from Lauren in response to a fan that she might get snapchat someday but right now she was trying to handle this Twitter thing

I got curious so here's the conversation and the link to Lauren's Twitter with conversations::

Lauren Bushnell ‏@LaurenBushnell3 10h10 hours ago
@tnicol10
I don't have snapchat but maybe one day!!! I'm still navigating this Twitter thing haha.
View conversation
2 retweets 22 likes
In reply to Haley Ferguson
Lauren Bushnell ‏@LaurenBushnell3 10h10 hours ago
@Hfergie11 @amandastantonnn
when you discover snapchat for the first time

But I found this funny (same link as above):

HAURA LILDEBRANDT ‏@LauraHildebran1 9h9 hours ago Virginia Beach, VA
@LaurenBushnell3 @JoelleFletcher @beccatilley5 #blessed
[image saying] "You've been kidnapped! The characters from the last TV show you watched are mounting a rescue. Who's coming to save you?"
2 retweets 9 likes

Becca Tilley ‏@beccatilley5 9h9 hours ago
@LauraHildebran1 @LaurenBushnell3 @JoelleFletcher
girl we are working hard on getting you back safely......
2 retweets 53 likes

Lauren Bushnell
‏@LaurenBushnell3
@beccatilley5 @LauraHildebran1 @JoelleFletcher
STAY BACK BECCA HAS THE FLU!!!! REMAIN KIDNAPPED

HAURA LILDEBRANDT ‏@LauraHildebran1 9h9 hours ago Virginia Beach, VA
@LaurenBushnell3 @beccatilley5 @JoelleFletcher
I was fully expecting to have been ignored just then..  #gamechanger #thanksbecca

Becca Tilley ‏@beccatilley5 9h9 hours ago
@LaurenBushnell3 @LauraHildebran1 @JoelleFletcher
its true... LOL "remain kidnapped"

So these girls really do have joking, friendly relationship at this point. Speaks well of all of them, JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:09 am

Just curious. Did Lauren & Jojo tweet to each other  before ? I mean, Never saw Jojo tweet or reply to Lauren tho.  Probably got some unfinished business issues ?

iwish - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 10 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:27 am

dyra wrote:Just curious. Did Lauren & Jojo tweet to each other  before ? I mean, Never saw Jojo tweet or reply to Lauren tho.  Probably got some unfinished business issues ?

IDK.

JoJo did not reply to this conversation even though clearly she was included in it. From what I can see though, Lauren follows JoJo on Twitter but JoJo doesn't follow Lauren. I didn't check IG - only Twitter.

ETA JoJo doesn't seem to do much "idle chit-chat" on Twitter. She replies to a few tweets - most notably those who twit to her with compliments (eg Tenley and Molly).

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by codzombies Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:17 am

Lucas15 wrote:
dyra wrote:Just curious. Did Lauren & Jojo tweet to each other  before ? I mean, Never saw Jojo tweet or reply to Lauren tho.  Probably got some unfinished business issues ?

IDK.

JoJo did not reply to this conversation even though clearly she was included in it. From what I can see though, Lauren follows JoJo on Twitter but JoJo doesn't follow Lauren. I didn't check IG - only Twitter.

ETA JoJo doesn't seem to do much "idle chit-chat" on Twitter. She replies to a few tweets - most notably those who twit to her with compliments (eg Tenley and Molly).

I think she has responded to another conversation before about the bats and stuff! I think JoJo does follow Lauren on Twitter though! Smiley

codzombies

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:24 am

JoJo follows Lauren on both Twitter and IG and Lauren follows JoJo on both as well. They have tweeted in group tweets before. Also, JoJo has favorited several teeets in regards to Lauren. Just yesterday, JoJo favorited Lauren's latest picture posted to Twitter and she also favorited Haley's video of Amanda and Lauren. Lauren has also favorited some tweets in regards to JoJo too.

This group of ladies appear to be pretty classy and mature when it comes to this whole experience.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
benandlaurenb4ever
allicat
colie079
Ariela
Seo2