SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bestoftheday - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:48 pm

FAN FORUM

Please make use of the Fan Forum for the spoiled F1 and F2. General discussion threads are to sleuth and discuss. Fan types of posts belong in the Fan threads. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bestoftheday - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by dyra Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:59 pm

gatorfan1987 wrote:alright so i lied this is actually my new favorite picture of them bestoftheday - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 2 Screen11

I don't know how u can choose ur fav, apparently I just love all picture of them together laugh out loud
I keep changing my avatar every hour if possible :bigsmile:

bestoftheday - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 2 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:01 pm

Me too Dyra . See my new avi giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:04 pm

actually i do too... there were to many moments in this past episode that i want to use.... I'm just to lazy to keep changing them. i do love that this moment here happened again later in the night when he kissed her on the side of her head and she is all snuggled up to him. awwww

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:33 pm

gatorfan1987 wrote:actually i do too... there were to many moments in this past episode that i want to use.... I'm just to lazy to keep changing them. i do love that this moment here happened again later in the night when he kissed her on the side of her head and she is all snuggled up to him. awwww

whipped = Ben and Lauren

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:56 pm

ForeverLove wrote:Me too Dyra . See my new avi giggling

Have you noticed in the full sized photo of your avi, Ben's hands are inside Lauren's plaid shirt!!! He mustn't have helped it. sneakyl

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:59 pm

charmained wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:Me too Dyra . See my new avi giggling

Have you noticed in the full sized photo of your avi, Ben's hands are inside Lauren's plaid shirt!!! He mustn't have helped it. sneakyl

:yes: bestoftheday - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 2 2498057887 bestoftheday - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 2 1377737533

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:04 am

Probably my fave part from last night: The two of them independently having 1:1 time with little kids:

bestoftheday - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 2 28l9xev
Source: veg_out

The way he looks at her could melt ice.

Last edited by veg_out on Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:14 am

veg_out wrote:Probably my fave part from last night: The two of them independently having 1:1 time with little kids:

bestoftheday - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 2 28l9xev

The way he looks at her could melt ice.

And matching their clothes once again! :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:42 am

During Lauren and Ben's first date, we heard them talk about the simple life and the normalcy of their day. We hear Lauren tell Ben that she's looking for someone like her dad.

On their second date, Ben takes Lauren on a normal date doing simple things (except for the Pacers) around his hometown. We hear Lauren comment that Ben will be an amazing dad.

From an edit standpoint, they are showing us that Ben is the person that Lauren is looking for and Lauren is the person that Ben wants to know him, really know him.

However, Ben and Lauren, right now, have no conflict. They are shown as overcoming obstacles and happy as clams in love. JoJo is the one with rising conflict. Ben still has concerns that she's not where he is nor where she needs to be to make him comfortable about the end of the show. Next week throws several wrenches into their relationship.

If I were to speculate, I am wondering if Lauren resolves Ben's conflict simply by being a port in a storm. She, through her continuous words of affirmation to him (You make me so happy, I missed you so much), makes him feel lovable when all the other women on this season leave him with some doubts. She's the one that he trusts with his heart. For Lauren, Ben resolves her conflict, possibly, if he proves to her that he cherishes her heart.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:53 am

veg_out wrote:During Lauren and Ben's first date, we heard them talk about the simple life and the normalcy of their day. We hear Lauren tell Ben that she's looking for someone like her dad.

On their second date, Ben takes Lauren on a normal date doing simple things (except for the Pacers) around his hometown. We hear Lauren comment that Ben will be an amazing dad.

From an edit standpoint, they are showing us that Ben is the person that Lauren is looking for and Lauren is the person that Ben wants to know him, really know him.

However, Ben and Lauren, right now, have no conflict. They are shown as overcoming obstacles and happy as clams in love. JoJo is the one with rising conflict. Ben still has concerns that she's not where he is nor where she needs to be to make him comfortable about the end of the show. Next week throws several wrenches into their relationship.

If I were to speculate, I am wondering if Lauren resolves Ben's conflict simply by being a port in a storm. She, through her continuous words of affirmation to him (You make me so happy, I missed you so much), makes him feel lovable when all the other women on this season leave him with some doubts. She's the one that he trusts with his heart. For Lauren, Ben resolves her conflict, possibly, if he proves to her that he cherishes her heart.

^^^^^^^^ Serious feels right now Veg!^^^^^

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:40 am

I'm am seeing far too many pics and gifs without sources. Please post links as to where your pics etc are coming from. Please read my signature line, Posts without source will be deleted.

If they are your own s/caps that you made, please post they are your own, if there isn't a link to post.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
benandlaurenb4ever
allicat
colie079
Ariela
Seo2