SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:05 pm

emusha wrote:Any thoughts on why people think Ben felt Lauren was changing him? I still don't get it since we have such little insight into his thinking about her

Maybe Ben didn't think it could be love at first sight when meeting 28 women. Or he didn't think he could connect with someone so fast. They kept talking about the effects of that first date and never did any of them experience what they had experienced. What they thought was impossible , became possible.

Back to top Go down

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:07 pm

IMO from the start she's been challenging him. IMO her "if I go home, I'll be bummed, but I'll be fine" set the balance of their relationship. During her HTD he said he feared she'd lose patience and leave. So he had to make effort to make her know they're on the same page. And she's responding in the same, she's as smitten with him as he's with her.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:22 pm

Excerpt from CH's blog I posted in the media thread ...

The intensity of the week continued as Ben went up to Portland to meet Lauren’s family. Portland is a great town and what could be better than a day of walking around eating and settling down for a drink? Even though it was a lot of fun, not to mention ridiculously beautiful weather, there was a lot on both Ben and Lauren’s minds as they went into the suburbs to meet her family. The pressure of the week was obviously weighing heavy on Ben as he got emotional talking to Lauren’s sister. I think a lot of times people underestimate exactly how hard this week can be on the Bachelor. He’s trying to take every relationship individually and not compare and contrast the women, but the families are taking the very real approach of not wanting their loved one to get hurt. Ben doesn’t want to hurt anyone and is making the best decisions he can, but the families are also just doing their best to try and get a feel for him based on the few hours that they have. Needless to say, it’s a lot of pressure on everyone. Lauren’s family, like Amanda’s took a liking to Ben and gave him their support. That’s a very loving thing for any family to do and I know Ben appreciated it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:58 pm

Is it just me, or is CH seriously downplaying BenLo? He cried when Mollie asked what makes him appreciate Lauren, what makes her special to him.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:17 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:Is it just me, or is CH seriously downplaying BenLo? He cried when Mollie asked what makes him appreciate Lauren, what makes her special to him.

This CH whi never throws his leads under the bus? 

http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/03/12/chris-harrison-blog-the-bachelor-finale-sean-lowe-lindsay-yenter/

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:32 pm

Hi guys, do you think Ben will have a blog post about Hometowns in People today? I'm waiting for it!!!! Or will there be nothing because it would make it too obvious he's in deep with Lauren?
Even if watching him last night was proof enough that he loves Lauren, I still want to know what he thinks about last night's episode. In the words of these season's girls, I WANT MORE VALIDATION. ;)

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:36 pm

^ I keep checking for the People blog... anxious to read it... thinking the edit team is working overtime to not give it away in what he says about Lauren and to "explain" keeping JoJo after the HTD from H**L

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:44 pm

Maddy wrote:instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 25 Cb3MuA2UkAE0jSl
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC
All or nothing... #TheBachelor

In this ITM, Lauren's look was her look in the Rose Ceremony in the Bahamas. TPTB totally took this quote out of context. That night was all or nothing for her because she was scared Ben had a change of feelings after Leah's conversation. But I guess it also applies that it's all or nothing for her too if her family disapproves of Ben.
Just wanted to share the TPTB cut made.

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:49 pm

It just shows they will slice and cut which and ever way they want to get the edit they want.

I believe Bdns blog is being heavily edited right now
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:19 pm

http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,20981907_20989047,00.html

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:32 pm

From Ben's Blog:

As much as I had gotten used to (only temporarily) dating multiple women at once, it still felt weird to go from meeting Amanda's family one day to meeting Lauren's the next. I'll never really get used to this, and I don't want to honestly. But once I saw Lauren (I can drop the last initial now right?) in Portland all the awkwardness just melted away. She was so excited, and after getting past last week and putting all the weirdness behind us, I felt like there was noting holding either of us back anymore.

That was also my first time in Portland, and it was such a cool city! I could see myself living there for sure. Now that I mention it, Orange County with Amanda was awesome too. I'm a lucky man in more ways than one.

But really I just loved how natural and easy it felt walking the city with Lauren. You guys didn't get to see was when stopped by the craziest and best donut shop I've ever been to. I had heard Portland was the place for amazing donuts, but theses guys went all out and even made us some giant donuts that represented our dates … a pig, a biplane, all kinds of things. Anyway, by the time we got to her parents' house, I really wasn't that nervous at all anymore. Any nerves I had immediately went away once I met her family too. It's like they are out of a Christmas movie on television or something! They were so warm and inviting, and I immediately felt at home.

What surprised even me was how emotional I got talking to her family though! I know this has been the biggest emotional roller coaster that I have ever been on in my life, but I can usually hold it together! I don't know what it was that day but when her sister asked me about what was so special about her, I just couldn't hold it back anymore. These women have become so special to me in so many ways, and I am so grateful for them that I just got overcome. But you know what they say, real men cry. And I was really happy that Lauren's family was able to see how seriously I am taking this and how much Lauren means to me as well.

http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20981907_20989047,00.html

I noticed the use of present tense in the last sentence.

Now I wish we'd gotten to see the part at Voodoo Doughnuts!

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 25 27dmB0k
"You're my person."  heartbeat  

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:42 pm

LOL ohh boy it's almost like CH and Ben's blogs are directly arguing against each other -- in recent years it's felt like the CH blog is the company line and the people blog is the only redemption the lead gets by having some say...

Why I say this
CH says Ben cried cos the whole process is emotional. Ben directly outlines that he cried because Lauren was so special to him and he was grateful to her (supposedly along w/ the other girls) so he was overcome.

:roll eyes:

Last edited by emusha on Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
benandlaurenb4ever
allicat
colie079
Ariela
Seo2