SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 31 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by sosleepy Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:50 am

Diana wrote:They are beautiful heartbeat

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 31 12729533_1724285494483677_841318457_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE5MjIwODg2NDk3NzEwNzEzNA%3D%3D
molliebushnell don't make us leave

Good news. Sounds like they are leaving soon. Ben is filming WTA this weekend and that is traditionally a safe house visit weekend. I was wondering if Lauren would make it back for that. thumbsup
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 31 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:43 am

Everyone keep an eye out for when Ben makes it back to LA, sure seems like they'll be meeting up since Lauren is headed home too

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:20 am

From Jillian's blog

"On to Lauren B … when Ben was in her hometown, and he said he couldn’t put words to why he loved Lauren … I thought … SEE!!! He can’t put words to it either…. it’s NOT HER!!! And then… he started crying. That’s when I realized, I could be wrong about it all. But it worries me … it’s like when I was in love with Ed. I was SO attracted to him, couldn’t get enough of him and just wanted to pick him … but in the end, I couldn’t DESCRIBE why I loved him, other than the fact that he was hot and funny. I do think it’s important to be able to articulate and identify the things that draw you to a person, so that you don’t choose someone purely based on attraction. I’m not saying that’s what is happening with Ben and Lauren … I just for some reason am looking for the staples that take a relationship from being all over each other to that deep rich love.

One thing that I can say that I really loved about Lauren’s date … was her dad. You can tell HE is such an emotionally, smart, individual and loves his girl so much. Oh. And the music they played at the end of the date…. that’s usually a bit of a giveaway…."

http://www.jillianharris.com/hometowns-heartbreaks-think-ben-will-pick/

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 31 1f49b  instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 31 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:28 am

dpao84 wrote:Everyone keep an eye out for when Ben makes it back to LA, sure seems like they'll be meeting up since Lauren is headed home too

I just wanted to write the same thing instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 31 3806527698

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:31 am

I was a huge fan of Jillian (and Ed) back in the day. But my opinion of her plummets all the time. When she was with Ed, she did her fair share of whining about how other people couldn't judge her relationship with Ed or why she picked him-- yet here she is, making sweepings judgments for other leads. I don't think her relationship with Justin is going anywhere. She couldn't pick a real relationship if it was staring her right in the face. Her opinion means very little to me. Trista, who actually found a 13 year marriage + 2 kids from this show is all about Ben and Lauren's connection- said it gave her goosebumps and that doesn't happen often when she watches this show. Smiley
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:36 am

Here's Ali's blog excerpt...

Fedotowsky ended her post with some thoughts about each of the three finalists and who she believes will get the final rose. "Ben was asked how he felt about each girl by their families. He said he 'cares' for Jojo to her family, told Caila’s family he could fall for 'someone'

and flat out broke down in tears to Lauren B's family," she wrote. "I think it’s pretty obvious who he’s falling for. Man I hope I am right or I am going to owe Ben and his new fiancee a big apology after this.Ha!"

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/ali-fedotowsky-ben-higgins-girls-arent-really-in-love-yet-w165230

I remember during Des's season, she kept pointing to Chris amongst the Brooks promotion . She doesn't like being wrong imo. I agree about the love / lust. The real relationship starts after this show .

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:59 am

In the end of the day these ex bachettes are just fans like us forming their own opinion, nothing more, nothing less. IMO Ben's tears spoke volumes. But it's interesting to read the ex bettes opinions, they all vary, and are just that, opinions.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:40 am

dpao84 wrote:Everyone keep an eye out for when Ben makes it back to LA, sure seems like they'll be meeting up since Lauren is headed home too

My guess is they will meet but we probably won't get confirmation; they've been quite discrete about this. But with Ben in LA for WTA taping and Lauren based in LA I'd be very surprised if they aren't together.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:54 am

I'm 95% positive they spent Valentine's Day weekend in safe house... And that's the last time they saw each other. Ben was in LA for what appeared to be no real reason, Lauren flew back to LA from Portland and posted a happy "TGIF" insta, then radio silence from the 2 of them and no sightings until that following Monday, minus two lovey, Dovey posts about love on actual Valentine's Day. I have a feeling if Ben is in LA for whatever reason, he's staying with LoLo.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:47 pm

Jillian's had some ridiculous commentary on the show (she said Sean/cat would never work out because of their abstinence before marriage), but I kind of understand what she's saying here. I think that's why I loved Jade/tanner's proposal because it was so specific and it told me why their relationship was different from all of their past ones. With Ben/Lauren, I feel like it's just infatuation at this point. And, within the time constraints of the show, I think that's okay. It's hard to get to real love in that time. They can get there after the show if they have respect for one another and similar values, which is seems like they do. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:00 pm

^^^IMO tptb figured they couldn't really show substantive conversations between Lauren and Ben- because if they did there would only be Ben and the f1 (to heck with I told 2 girls yadda yadda). Between the gazes, the tears it's pretty obvious who he's fallen for. I'm pretty confident that Jillian doesn't know anything about Lauren except what she's seen on the screen, so she isn't aware of other things that go together pretty well with L&B's lives. And that's okay.... she's clearly seen what everyone's been seeing.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:14 pm

I thought they had a pretty surface level, bubble infatuation love going on, but that doesn't explain the tears laugh out loud. I was a bit taken aback by all the emotion when they spoke about one another. I wonder what we've been missing, and what more we're going to see between now and the finale.

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 31 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
benandlaurenb4ever
allicat
colie079
Ariela
Seo2