SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bestoftheday - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by tennischick80 Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:11 pm

rc49ers wrote:I love this season , It reminds me of my other favorite couple Ashley and JP .
From watching this season , I seen a connection almost on night one .
What ever Ben says to the final three it is what has happened every season whether its the Bachelorette or Bachelor season .  I' m looking forward to Monday nights episode ,
Especially Ben and Loren's scenes .   :fanningfan

rc

oops forgot my other favorite Couple , Des and Chris .

And...I remember Ben and Ashley having some close encounters...I remember when Ben stayed overnight with Ashley and walked right into the suite he was sharing (I think it wasn't even at HTD's yet). That's when we saw JP getting jealous.

I believe Lauren will become more unsure as the next week unfolds (hopefully not totally blindsided).
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

bestoftheday - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by GreenGoddess Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:51 pm

Crazylady29 wrote:She is but imo Ben is not and she deserves better than someone who doesn't seem sure on who he wants. She deserves someone who will love her and only her

I have seen a love story for them from day 1. IMO they really do look like a couple who could make it in real life. And honestly it is a show, it's unfortunate but the lead has to play along with the folks in charge. Ben just seems like the type of guy who isn't afraid of showing his emotions. But to say she deserves someone better well she knew going on the show that the lead would be dating others also. I believe it's natural to get caught in the moment on a show like this. IMO Ben and Lauren have most likely talked about everything that went on while filming And it seems as if they are ok if you take the hints that are given on SM.

GreenGoddess

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:54 pm

I'd also like to add that we really don't know either of these people. So I don't know if I could say either of them are better or worse for them. I think they are both really nice people and as Lauren's father said no one is perfect.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:17 pm

yes she knew he was going to date other girls but she didn't know he was going to fall in love with two or at least tell two girls that he was in love with them. To me that is a whole type of leading someone on than show is used to. I don't recall a lot of leads saying that he/she was in love with each of the f2.

I'm sure he isn't a bad guy but this is just making me a tad bit angry in Lauren's defense and I don't know why.
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:19 pm

tennischick80 wrote:
rc49ers wrote:I love this season , It reminds me of my other favorite couple Ashley and JP .
From watching this season , I seen a connection almost on night one .
What ever Ben says to the final three it is what has happened every season whether its the Bachelorette or Bachelor season .  I' m looking forward to Monday nights episode ,
Especially Ben and Loren's scenes .   :fanningfan

rc

oops forgot my other favorite Couple , Des and Chris .

And...I remember Ben and Ashley having some close encounters...I remember when Ben stayed overnight with Ashley and walked right into the suite he was sharing (I think it wasn't even at HTD's yet). That's when we saw JP getting jealous.

I believe Lauren will become more unsure as the next week unfolds (hopefully not totally blindsided).

Lol and the mud massage. I didn't watch her season closely but I saw that part and remembered. So reading about how the dates were scheduled, Lauren knowing she had to wait the longest for her dates, so much anxiety could set in.

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:25 pm

I don't know that Ben led JoJo on or brainwashed her if he did really care for her but he also really cared for Lauren too. If that is what happened then he just went with the one he couldn't see himself saying goodbye to. Wasn't that Sean's advice to him?
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenGoddess Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:47 pm

Crazylady29 wrote:yes she knew he was going to date other girls but she didn't know he was going to fall in love with two or at least tell two girls that he was in love with them. To me that is a whole type of leading someone on than show is used to. I don't recall a lot of leads saying that he/she was in love with each of the f2.

I'm sure he isn't a bad guy but this is just making me a tad bit angry in Lauren's defense and I don't know why.

The way I see it was they signed up for the show, knowing that this kind of thing could and does happen. As long as they talked it out and they both feel ok with it then I see no problem. And it appears that Lauren and Ben have a solid relationship that they can talk through any problems that may arise. IMO when you watch you see Ben is crazy in love with Lauren when they are together. Jojo feels more like friends. And you can love 2 people at the same time, you just feel a different type of love for them. I don't see Ben leading Lauren on. To me if he appears to be leading anyone on it would be Caila.

GreenGoddess

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:55 pm

I'm thinking of doing this: going into the next 3 weeks thinking doesn't pick Lauren. That way, on March 14th, I can be totally PSYCHED if spoilers are correct!!! Am I nuts?
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:00 pm

tennischick80 wrote:I'm thinking of doing this: going into the next 3 weeks thinking doesn't pick Lauren. That way, on March 14th, I can be totally PSYCHED if spoilers are correct!!! Am I nuts?

Not nuts . Just guarded. I'm going to make sure it records enough for me to ff . This will not be a smooth ride.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:02 pm

Ha I agree tennis although for me I might wait to watch the next two episodes and tape them that way if he does end up picking Lauren I will than watch
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:04 pm

tennischick80 wrote:I'm thinking of doing this: going into the next 3 weeks thinking doesn't pick Lauren. That way, on March 14th, I can be totally PSYCHED if spoilers are correct!!! Am I nuts?

YES!!!! laugh out loud just kidding. Totally understand how you're feeling. You saw the connection and hope for the best for the couple, that's all. Embrace the moments and keep on keeping on. You've been lovely!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:42 pm

Crazylady29 wrote:yes she knew he was going to date other girls but she didn't know he was going to fall in love with two or at least tell two girls that he was in love with them. To me that is a whole type of leading someone on than show is used to. I don't recall a lot of leads saying that he/she was in love with each of the f2.

I am totally with you, Crazylady. The more that I see Lauren, post-show, -- Her tweets, her Instagram posts -- the more I LOVE HER and the more I am a fan of her. The more that I think Ben is soooo lucky to have her, as what he always says.
I kind of half wish(ed) she did not end up Ben, because if not she will have high chances as B'ette and I want to watch her more on TV. Smiley

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
benandlaurenb4ever
allicat
colie079
Ariela
Seo2