SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 62 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:34 am

Hmm...I have a feeling there is more than just a smidgeon of truth here. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 62 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Jeepers Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:35 am

Another country heard from .. Finally .. The arrest has been general knowledge .. The rest .. Ppffttttt ?? Ticked off ex maybe .. Funny that this is the first time he has popped up... And yes .. Maybe a smidgen of truth ..

Last edited by Jeepers on Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:35 am

Gee we have a drunk final girl and another going after married men. giggling Don't you just love all the worms that come out of the woodwork?
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:37 am

charmained wrote:Found this article on Twitter because someone tagged Lauren. Have you guys seen this? [I don't know if anybody posted it here yet.]

EXCLUSIVE: 'The Bachelor' Finalist Lauren Bushnell Shocking Past Revealed - In Touch Weekly
In Touch has learned that The Bachelor contestant Lauren Bushnell — one of the final two women vying for Ben Higgins' heart — hasn’t been completely honest with the Bachelor.

“Lauren isn’t the girl Ben thinks she is,” a source reveals of the soft-spoken flight attendant. “She’s really been playing up the wholesome girl-next-door thing on the show, but Lauren has things in her past that she’s not proud of, and she’s keeping it from Ben.”

An insider close to her ex, Sean Evans, says that “she loves to drink,” and has a hard-partying past.

“When Lauren was with Sean, she would lay by the pool every day taking shots and downing mixed drinks. Then she’d continue to drink all night.”

Lauren and Sean split in April 2015 – just five months before she left to film The Bachelor — after more than three years together.

The blonde beauty proved that her partying was out of control in April 2015, when she was arrested for public intoxication at the Stagecoach Country Music Festival in Indio, Calif.

“It was embarrassing to be around her when she was drunk because she’d turn into a mess,” adds the insider. “She’d have these drunken crying fits in public places — she’s way too emotional.”

And clingy. Lauren is "super needy” according to the insider, stating, “If Sean tried to go out with his friends, she would call and text him nonstop until he got back home.”

“[Ben will] be devastated when he finds out who the real Lauren is. His biggest fear in this whole process is to have someone break his trust,” says the source, adding that Lauren should have been upfront about her past from the beginning.

For more on The Bachelor, pick up the latest In Touch, on newsstands now!

Source: http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/the-bachelor-ben-higgins-lauren-bushnell-92542

Let the trashing begin.....Happens every season.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:38 am

Well, we are all human. So there is bound to be something in everyone's closet. I would think.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:39 am

Funny how this happened shortly after the ex was mentioned on the show by Mollie

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:42 am

That's so true Kasha. I was just perusing Twitter last night and found a tweet about another F2 and her past at Baylor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:44 am

Another little hint, Ben tagged his friend Mathias that he went to the basketball game with tonight and sure enough, he only follows Lauren besides Ben from the bachelor franchise.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:44 am

IMO If it was an actual problem we would have seen it showcased on the show with all the free alcohol. I'm 27, and there was a time in my early 20's I would drink Wednesday-Sunday. I still graduated college on time and worked 20-30 hours a week. She said she's worked as a flight attendant for 3 years so if it's true she went on an alcohol bender at some point, it's likely it has not impacted her current lifestyle.

IMO, if all they can come up with for a rumor why BenLo won't work is because Lauren was arrested drunk you can tell they're grasping at straws.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:44 am

ForeverLove wrote:That's so true Kasha. I was just perusing Twitter last night and found a tweet about another F2 and her past at Baylor.

and that was all posted here as well by someone who upposedly knows her or of her .. Actually a couple of folks posted here about that

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:45 am

Is she really hiding that she likes to drink, though? She's frequently seen with a drink in her hand on the show...while hugging Ben, while at dinner, while sitting on a couch, while at the RC, on and on. They went to a bar on one date and a whiskey library on another.

I'm going out on a limb and saying that I don't think the fact that she likes to drink will be a shock to Ben.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:46 am

The article did not really say anything unknown.
The arrest was public knowledge on this forum from early days. So it's only a hop, skip and jump to make a connection that Lauren enjoyed her beverages on occasion.
I think a bigger tell would be how she acted since the arrest. Maybe that was a wake up call for her to make some personal changes.
She spent a good amount of time filming with plenty of alcohol surrounding her.
I don't recall seeing any behavior or hearing report of behavior that there were any alcohol related issues. I think if there was a problem during filming loose lips would have let that cat out of the bag.
So I guess what I'm saying is---the article is a ho hum no big deal.
Past is past true or not.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
benandlaurenb4ever
allicat
colie079
Ariela
Seo2