SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 68 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:41 pm

Episode 8

Discussion for epi 9 starts here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:46 pm

Do we have the full episode description yet?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:46 pm

It is usually out on Tuesdays. But it isn't up yet.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:47 pm

Ben and the final three bachelorettes arrive in Jamaica for their overnight dates. Ben takes one lady on a romantic river raft ride, helps another rescue baby turtles and explores a waterfall with a third. Later, Ben confesses he loves two women and sends one unlucky lady back home.

http://www.tvguide.com/listings/

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:07 am

um rescue baby turtles? GIVE ME THAT DATE. heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:10 am

So Calia gets the raft ride as I suspected based on the screen caps, Lauren rescues turtles and JoJo visits the waterfall.  They are shown n the order filmed.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:12 am

So my guess would be that Ben tells LB that he "has been in love with her for a while" on their date. Next day, tells Jojo he "loves her too" and then has a before the RC meltdown and sends Calia home. Nothing super major, nothing super dramatic, and all a big promo production blown out of proportion as per usual. JMO of course!
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:34 am

IMO, the "I've known I'm in love with you for awhile" is at MTP. See my analysis in the scaps discussion thread. (don't know how to link). I thought that some (probably not reliable) rag mag or something had detailed how Ben told the 2 girls ILY which was one behind closed doors and the other on a date but I can't remember where?? If someone could help, maybe that would help decipher who it is (albeit unreliable)???!!!

wine SO UNMURDERY :cheeseyy
               :crazy dance:
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:06 am

bronco18 wrote:IMO, the "I've known I'm in love with you for awhile" is at MTP. See my analysis in the scaps discussion thread. (don't know how to link). I thought that some (probably not reliable) rag mag or something had detailed how Ben told the 2 girls ILY which was one behind closed doors and the other on a date but I can't remember where?? If someone could help, maybe that would help decipher who it is (albeit unreliable)???!!!

Except he wears the same T-shirt as during his evening with Lolo before overnight... ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:34 am

sophienette wrote:
bronco18 wrote:IMO, the "I've known I'm in love with you for awhile" is at MTP. See my analysis in the scaps discussion thread. (don't know how to link). I thought that some (probably not reliable) rag mag or something had detailed how Ben told the 2 girls ILY which was one behind closed doors and the other on a date but I can't remember where?? If someone could help, maybe that would help decipher who it is (albeit unreliable)???!!!

Except he wears the same T-shirt as during his evening with Lolo before overnight... ?

This and the fact it's I the preview for next week. I think we have it matched to shirt Ben wears on their FD and to the couch in Lauren's FD suite.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:58 am

I want this show over with, I'm hoping he does pick Lauren.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:34 am

hdman wrote:I want this show over with, I'm hoping he does pick Lauren.

True story. I see "it" with them. I hope it isn't slick editing, trying to mask his relationship with Jojo. I don't think it is "game over" with Lauren by any means. His voice overs about Jojo are hard to ignore. However, the boy just looks at Lauren/ touches her differently. If it is Jojo in the end...I can see that she would be so upset about his edit with Lauren.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 68 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+70
bachfan466
Lucas15
Longhornfan
emusha
Idlemess