SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 68 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:32 pm

Well whichever one he ends up with he won't ever forget the other with such similar nicknames Jo Jo or Lo Lo!!!!!!!!! If I were him I'd give my chosen a new nickname.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:13 pm

I'm ok with Ben calling Lauren , BAE after. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:23 pm

Lol. If Lauren really does go by LoLo most of the time, they should have just let her use it. JoJo vs. LoLo final 2. What are the chances? Total missed opportunity. Haha

I'm also curious to see how Ben refers to Lauren post show. LoLo? Lo? I'm guessing still Lauren- at least publicly.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:32 pm

sosleepy wrote:Lol. If Lauren really does go by LoLo most of the time, they should have just let her use it. JoJo vs. LoLo final 2. What are the chances? Total missed opportunity. Haha

I'm also curious to see how Ben refers to Lauren post show. LoLo? Lo? I'm guessing still Lauren- at least publicly.
Who says they won't advertise it as Jojo vs Lolo ?
They might after all. :yes:  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:33 pm

Sean refers to Catherine a lot as Gaya privately, but Catherine publicly. 

The girls called Lauren "Lo" so he might stick with it and leave Lolo to her daddy Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:04 pm

Don't know if there is any new material in this promo or not.
@BachelorABC
OMG! Is it next week yet? #TheBachelor
https://twitter.com/bachelorabc/status/702318167360536576

Stupid video wouldn't embed from my phone but you can see it at the link.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 87b72b10  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 86669110  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:27 pm

New long description for episode is up on the ABC medianet
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:39 pm

Romantic adventures await Ben and the final three bachelorettes – Caila, Jo Jo and Lauren B. – as they travel to beautiful Jamaica. From a rafting trip down a jungle river to a romantic dinner on a beach, from rescuing a nest of endangered baby sea turtles to a dip at a magical waterfall deep in the jungle, the dates are filled with passion and excitement, as Ben continues to explore what his future might be like with each of these potential mates. At the end of the evening, Ben will present each bachelorette with an invitation to spend an intimate night together in the “fantasy suite,” with the hope that she will accept. But will she? More torn than ever, Ben acknowledges that he is in love with two incredible women, and he has professed his love to both. How will that affect his final decision?

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/2009-2/

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:44 pm

The Bachelor: 2009 (2/29)

AS BEN HIGGINS’ SEARCH FOR HIS SOUL MATE DRAWS TO A CLOSE, HE SWEEPS THE FINAL THREE WOMEN AWAY FOR FANTASY OVERNIGHT DATES IN EXOTIC JAMAICA,  ON ABC’S “THE BACHELOR”

Ben Makes Bachelor History by Telling Two Women He Loves Them, Sparking Uncertainty and Indecision as He Nears the End of His Journey to Find a Wife

“Episode 2009” – Romantic adventures await Ben and the final three bachelorettes – Caila, Jo Jo and Lauren B. – as they travel to beautiful Jamaica. From a rafting trip down a jungle river to a romantic dinner on a beach, from rescuing a nest of endangered baby sea turtles to a dip at a magical waterfall deep in the jungle, the dates are filled with passion and excitement, as Ben continues to explore what his future might be like with each of these potential mates. At the end of the evening, Ben will present each bachelorette with an invitation to spend an intimate night together in the “fantasy suite,” with the hope that she will accept. But will she? More torn than ever, Ben acknowledges that he is in love with two incredible women, and he has professed his love to both. How will that affect his final decision? Find out on “The Bachelor,” airing MONDAY, FEBRUARY 29 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EST) on the ABC Television Network.

Ben shares an adventurous rafting trip down a jungle river with Caila, who is still struggling with the fact that there are other women vying for the Bachelor’s heart. Caila’s inability to share her insecurity is holding her back from expressing her true feelings to Ben. That night over a romantic dinner on the beach, Caila decides it’s now or never. Finally, with Ben’s patient persuasion, this beautiful bachelorette is able to share all the pent-up emotions she has had. Ben is overwhelmed, but will she have opened up in enough time?

Lauren B. joins Ben on a preservation mission of baby turtles. Afterwards, the couple sits on the beach, discussing their potential future together and the emotional hometown date they shared last week. Lauren finally has her own breakthrough, finally telling Ben she loves him. But what Ben replies will shock Bachelor Nation and make Bachelor history.

Ben goes into his final date of the week more confused than ever. Jo Jo is nervous after her contentious hometown date but is hoping it won’t derail her relationship with Ben. They fly off in a helicopter, arriving at a storybook setting: a magnificent waterfall deep in the jungle. The two take a dip before they get down to more serious matters: expressing their deep feelings for one another.

The next day, Caila, hoping for more time with Ben, surprises him in his bachelor pad. Will she find the romance she was seeking to validate their connection?

One woman is stunned and crushed as she is sent home without a rose. For the first time in Bachelor history, the Bachelor has told two women he loves them. But if Ben is that uncertain, will it be possible for him to choose between the two wonderful women he has fallen madly in love with? It will all come down to the final day, hours and minutes of Ben’s journey.

The three remaining women are:

Caila, 24, software sales representative, Hudson, OH

Joelle “Jo Jo,” 24, real estate developer, Dallas, TX

Lauren B., 25, flight attendant, Marina Del Rey, CA

Hosted by Chris Harrison, “The Bachelor” is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss, Elan Gale, Bennett Graebner, Peter Scalettar and Nicole Woods are the executive producers. “The Bachelor” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC’s selected HDTV format, with 5.1 stereo surround sound.

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/2009-2/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:48 pm

Lauren B. joins Ben on a preservation mission of baby turtles. Afterwards, the couple sits on the beach, discussing their potential future together and the emotional hometown date they shared last week. Lauren finally has her own breakthrough, finally telling Ben she loves him. But what Ben replies will shock Bachelor Nation and make Bachelor history.

WHAT WILL HE SAY?????????

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:50 pm

For the first time in Bachelor history, the Bachelor has told two women he loves them.

Hello, have they ever heard of Andy Baldwin???

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:50 pm

Uhh wow. Okay so... 2 things.
1. Caila probably goes home after visiting Ben yes? I mean if he's said I love you to the other two and she shows up trying to surprise him sounds to me that's when he lets her go. Imo
2. What could Ben reply that will Shock Bachelor Nation and Make Bachelor History???
I don't love you as much as I've been pretending?! That would shock me. Anything else... I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 68 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+70
bachfan466
Lucas15
Longhornfan
emusha
Idlemess