SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 67 of 68 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:27 pm

I'm convinced the two I love yous tonight will be the one we've seen of him saying to Lauren "I've known I'm in love with you for a while as well", in response to her declaration of love at the end of their fantasy date portion. I think the other will be on the waterfall portion of his date with Jojo. An "I love you too" after she tells him she loves him. Almost like a normal knee jerk reaction when someone says it to you.

That "I love you" that really felt intimate that we saw in the previews I don't feel like it's from FS. I think it's to Lauren and on the LCD. He just has that look in his eyes that he really only has given to her, IMO. This is one we may never see though as it may be too telling and was better as a teaser to let people think it was for someone other than Lauren.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:37 pm

^^^^DP...: clapping! ^^^^^
We know TPTB employ smoke and mirrors . I'm just wanting to cut to the chase already .

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:38 pm

I will do a cartwheel if the one of him with his head on the couch is to Lauren on LCD. I have this feeling that it is to Jojo tonight after their hot tub, as they ease on to the bed. Eeek.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:55 pm

dpao84 wrote:I'm convinced the two I love yous tonight will be the one we've seen of him saying to Lauren "I've known I'm in love with you for a while as well", in response to her declaration of love at the end of their fantasy date portion. I think the other will be on the waterfall portion of his date with Jojo. An "I love you too" after she tells him she loves him. Almost like a normal knee jerk reaction when someone says it to you.

That "I love you" that really felt intimate that we saw in the previews I don't feel like it's from FS. I think it's to Lauren and on the LCD. He just has that look in his eyes that he really only has given to her, IMO. This is one we may never see though as it may be too telling and was better as a teaser to let people think it was for someone other than Lauren.

That is exacly what I believe!

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:00 pm

And if so , then tho scenario would fit...we see him saying, he made a mistake.

During the heart-wrenching talk with the runner-up, an insider recounts, “Ben tells her that he truly does love her. He says those weren’t just words. That was the most important thing he had to do: Tell her that as much of a mistake as it had been to say ‘I love you,’ he did mean it.” His words were cold comfort to the jilted woman. “She was devastated,” continues the insider. “There were lots of tears.”

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-bens-love-for-two-women-leads-to-a-brutal-finale-w163856

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:13 pm

They made the background blurry in the I love you, too photo, IMO to hide the fact that it was said in the Jungle (Jojo). I dont think, when Ben realized, he said ILY to two women, that he would do that again so... IMO thats the reason all other 3 ILY must be to Lauren. IF he says several ILY to both of them I will for real get a stomach ace... Poor women...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:17 pm

True^^^^^If he realized it was a mistake after FS, it would be crazy to repeat it again . He would have to be more alert to what he's saying and to whom. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:25 pm

Unlike past seasons when many of the participants feel they "don't get closure" this season it seems that the women ask.... and receive. Ben has been able to express his thinking or, let's say in Amanda's case when she challenges him, he reacts that it's a fair question (and I believe the question was less about actually having a HTD with Amanda than having her go back to LA for a week, without her girls, while he went on the rest of the dates if he thought she would be eliminated). So IMO if he's able to say that for JoJo (what US mag says), she's perhaps getting her answers, doesn't have to wait for ATFR and will be set up to be Bachelorette.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:35 pm

^ Yes, closure is so important in moving on. I believe that is why JoJo seems to be getting along fine.

From US Weekly as a refresher of how tonight goes down:
-------
During the overnight fantasy suite dates in Ocho Rios, Jamaica, Higgins, says the source, made “spur of the moment” decisions to say “I love you” to two of the three remaining women. Both had professed their love to the 6-foot-4 former football player — and he reciprocated. “Ben was just following his heart,” creator Mike Fleiss told Us recently, “but it caused considerable drama.”

Indeed, after eliminating the third finalist, the software sales rep recognized the gravity of his predicament. “Ben definitely regretted saying ‘I love you’ to both women,” says the source. “He realized the inevitability of what was going to happen: needing to send one home in the end.”

During the heart-wrenching talk with the runner-up, an insider recounts, “Ben tells her that he truly does love her. He says those weren’t just words. That was the most important thing he had to do: Tell her that as much of a mistake as it had been to say ‘I love you,’ he did mean it.” His words were cold comfort to the jilted woman. “She was devastated,” continues the insider. “There were lots of tears.”

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-bens-love-for-two-women-leads-to-a-brutal-finale-w163856
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:44 pm

Also, as Ben is letting her go, she might also have in mind the previous connection and special attention he showed Lauren while the girls were still together as dwindling group. It was Jojo's choice to go full on with Ben no matter the outcome. She told her brothers as much. Her not wanting to be blindsided comment might also come into play, so Ben will have to be as clear as he can about how he processed things. Might be of little consequence to her as stated in the article .

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:37 pm

https://twitter.com/bachelorabc/status/704388800647016448
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:38 pm

The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC
Will Lauren B. let her guard down? #TheBachelor is all-new tonight!
video
https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/704388800647016448
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 68 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+70
bachfan466
Lucas15
Longhornfan
emusha
Idlemess