SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 30 of 55 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 42 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SmallVictories - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:01 pm

Not that it matters Ben tie clashes with Lauren dress, but goes perfectly with JoJo white dress

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

SmallVictories - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:01 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Julie81 wrote:Still pulling for Jojo as Bette! I know it's probably not gonna happen but I still want it!

Me too!  She is so spunky and would make the season so fun!!  Oh well....Caila is cute.  

Same here I think Caila is cute and would make a good bachelorette but JoJo would be great.  JoJo should be the next bachelorette.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:02 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:oh boy, it gets worse. Geez

So he tells JoJo he is in love with Lauren. Now I want to know if he tells Lauren he is in love with JoJo.

Her PI with tears indicated she had a feeling .

I agree. She wouldn't be that scared if she was confident he had only told her, IMO.

Both girls are surprisingly intuitive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:02 pm

JoJo and Ben hiding in a bathroom and he tells he "I'm here sitting on a bathroom floor with you. I love you. I'm in love with you." My good Lord Ben. I can see picking Lauren, but proposing to her?! That was actually kind of sickening.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:03 pm

umngirl wrote:I pray Ben wasn't actually that lost because if so, he shouldn't have proposed to anyone.

I agree and this goes from bad to worse. He tells JoJo he is in love with her and..... in love with Lauren too. Going to be a good finale. Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:04 pm

Ash2214 wrote:JoJo and Ben hiding in a bathroom and he tells he "I'm here sitting on a bathroom floor with you. I love you. I'm in love with you." My good Lord Ben. I can see picking Lauren, but proposing to her?! That was actually kind of sickening.
Why are they on a bathroom floor?

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:04 pm

:pullouthair:  that's crazy!!!
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:04 pm

Wow, what a mess the finale will be. I'm kind of sick of Ben sounding so frustrated over not being able to convince JoJo of his feelings, when he's gonna dump her two days later. Like shut the F up, Ben! You can't have them both, okay?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:04 pm

And what the hell was Ben doing on sitting on the bathroom floor???

Last edited by 2observe on Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:04 pm

SmallVictories - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 Cc_Y2PdUsAAX4B1
Kristen Baldwin ‏@KristenGBaldwin
Reaction shot of the night, part 1. #WomenTellAll
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:05 pm

2observe wrote:So did he tell Jojo about him being in love with Lauren???  I'm more than a little confused right now. scratch

I wonder if he told her because JoJo asked him. Yikes! This will be a hard finale to watch.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:05 pm

Wonder what Lauren will think when she sees that? Please do not watch Lauren!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 55 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 42 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+91
Rdjbb
Cila51290
KBiegs88
Pia1
Longhornfan