SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 55 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SmallVictories - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:34 pm

Me too, Bet.  Lol

I usually watch to see who they highlight and then surf on my iPad through those I'm not interested in.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

SmallVictories - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jupi Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:36 am

Honestly, I mostly just tune into these WTA/MTA episodes for the bloopers

SmallVictories - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 27dmB0k
"You're my person."  heartbeat  

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:28 am

I really have no interest in this WTA, it was all manufactured drama snd the cast was quite nice except re Olivia.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:36 am

Ditto. I only watch 25% of the WTN/MTN.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:43 am

I only watch the last few minutes from the new finale preview most times unless my favorite was F3 which hasn't happened in a while.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:18 pm

RS's WTA spoilers:

I know you’re expecting some boffo “Women Tell All” spoilers to blow your socks off. Like most “Tell All’s,” this turned into a whole lot of nothing. Here’s what I can report:

-There were 17 girls on stage: Jami, Rachel, Jen, Lace, Amber, Caila, Becca, Olivia, Lauren H., Emily, Haley, Jubilee, Leah, Amanda, Shushanna, Tiara, and Izzy. So basically everyone who was on the show from episode 3 on, plus adding in Tiara and Izzy who were eliminated night one. And obviously minus Lauren B. and JoJo.

-4 girls were called up to the hot seat: Lace, Jubilee, Olivia, and Caila.

Lace was asked about Paradise and eventually said she’d like to go on it. Mark it down. She’s gonna be on it. Also, a guy came out from the audience who got a tattoo of Lace’s face on his stomach.

Jubilee was attacked mostly by Jami & Amber for playing the race card. Jami doesn’t like the fact that Jubilee uses the n-word with her. Jubilee keeps reiterating that everyone knows she’s “the black one” of this show. Uhhhhhh, ok. Then again, if you saw any of the photos/videos on snapchat of the afterparty, Jubilee was in a lot of them, so within hours sure looks like everyone was over it.

Olivia did apologize to Amanda for the Teen Mom comment, but was definitely under attack by girls like Emily, Amanda, Lauren H., and Jen. Talked about the things she told Ben about why she didn’t get along with the girls, they said she never gave them a chance, and basically nothing got resolved. Olivia did start crying when talking about her time on the show, the bullying she’s received on social media, etc. I’m sure more will be made of this when it airs, but a lot of girls did chime in to the way she acted during the season. Olivia didn’t really take anything back and never gave an overall apology. Lets hope this is the last we see of her and she just stays away from the franchise now.

Caila had to re-watch Ben dumping her and got a case of the sadz. Said she was heartbroken, but then forced to move on. Heard it was definitely her audition for the “Bachelorette.”

Leah apologized for lying about what she said about Lauren when that was brought up.

When Ben came on stage, the usual suspects talked to him, but there weren’t any major fireworks. I’m sure the promos will make it seem there were, but most of the women had nice things to say about him and there weren’t any unresolved issues with anyone.

They showed bloopers which I hear weren’t all that great.

Overall, Jubilee and Olivia are the ones who took most of the heat up on stage, as expected. But overall, somehow they’re going to milk this thing into a two hour show like they do every season. Don’t expect much and you won’t be disappointed.

Source: RS
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:21 pm

Weird since Amanda posted a picture of her and Olivia so I would have guessed they made up
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:25 pm

Poor Olivia and Jubilee. Olivia has nothing too apologise for, neither does Jubikee IMO. I'm glad Leah cleared the air about her lies.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:35 pm

Caila. for you Hugesmile
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:14 pm

Sounds like a waste of airtime as usual.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:27 pm

Well, if RS is right and there's not hot seat time for Becca or Amanda that can pretty much end the speculation that they're being considered for next lead. Thank goodness, IMO.  Seems is will be Caila or Jojo, either of which I'll enjoy this summer so that's good. Based on the reaction last week + the fact that she's already pretty popular with the general audience on soc media, I think it will be the first F2 Bachelorette we've had in a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:31 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:Poor Olivia and Jubilee. Olivia has nothing too apologise for, neither does Jubikee IMO. I'm glad Leah cleared the air about her lies.
What I want to know is about Leah's black eye.....

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 55 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+91
Rdjbb
Cila51290
KBiegs88
Pia1
Longhornfan