SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 31 of 55 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 43 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

awkward - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:05 pm

mindless wrote:Wow, what a mess the finale will be. I'm kind of sick of Ben sounding so frustrated over not being able to convince JoJo of his feelings, when he's gonna dump her two days later. Like shut the F up, Ben! You can't have them both, okay?

He'll realize that in the end giggling

Back to top Go down

awkward - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by imouttatime Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:05 pm

Am I the only one relieved that he DID tell both of them in advance (before proposal) that he's in love with both of them? I am relieved as horrible as that must make both of them feel, that this wasn't news to them while watching the show.

imouttatime

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:06 pm

At least Jojo won't be completely blindsided like she asked for since she knows Ben loves Lauren too rotfl what a mess.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:06 pm

He really shouldn't have proposed. I love Ben and Lauren but Lauren deserves better than this and so did JoJo.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:06 pm

2observe wrote:And what the hell was Ben doing on sitting on the bathroom floor???
Get away from the cameras

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:07 pm

I see why this is MF favorite season! Can't wait for screen caps. Lauren still looked later in the day, but want to confirm. Between that and what I saw in the limo caps I am 99% sure Lauren is his F1, but still want to be sure.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:07 pm

awkward - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 31 Cc_Z3fgVAAE9po5
Kristen Baldwin ‏@KristenGBaldwin
The twins' stink-eye game is on fleek tonight. #WomenTellAll
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:07 pm

imouttatime wrote:Am I the only one relieved that he DID tell both of them in advance (before proposal) that he's in love with both of them? I am relieved as horrible as that must make both of them feel, that this wasn't news to them while watching the show.

Doesn't that prevent Jojo's blindsiding ? She's been duly informed imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:07 pm

He's a dick to put both of them through that. But yeah, he's absolutely a "nice" guy.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:07 pm

mizzoufan wrote:
2observe wrote:And what the hell was Ben doing on sitting on the bathroom floor???
Get away from the cameras

My guess is JoJo ran in there crying and he followed her in.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:09 pm

Diana wrote:He really shouldn't have proposed. I love Ben and Lauren but Lauren deserves better than this and so did JoJo.

Is he messed up ? Yes! But I'm still interest how this goes down. Could be why word is, Jojo's not mad at FRC. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:09 pm

Hmm, I was looking at both Amanda and Becca to see if they can give out any clues as to what the outcome would be given that they are close to both Lauren and JoJo respectively. Is it just me or was Amanda a bit angry at the end when they showed the previews... scratch

ETA: And did anyone see Ben's mom's reaction when he told her he told them both he loves them? Her expression was priceless!

Last edited by aviej on Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 55 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 43 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+91
Rdjbb
Cila51290
KBiegs88
Pia1
Longhornfan