SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 32 of 55 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 43 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorgirls - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:10 am

bachelorgirls - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 32 Cc_cM1CVIAACdTn
Kristen Baldwin ‏@KristenGBaldwin
Who IS she? #WomenTellAll
bachelorgirls - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 32 3806527698
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

bachelorgirls - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Julie81 Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:10 am

Well no matter what happened in that few days, he says he and his fiancé are fine now and happier than ever. He redeemed himself somehow.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:10 am

Rolly wrote:
2observe wrote:So did he tell Jojo about him being in love with Lauren???  I'm more than a little confused right now. scratch

I wonder if he told her because JoJo asked him. Yikes! This will be a hard finale to watch.
They hid on a bathroom floor because in reality tv they are told that the only place they have real privacy is the bathroom. This I know because my daughter dated a reality tv editor for many years.  They were hoping not to be overheard. Both parties(Ben and JOJO are reality tv vets)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:10 am

That preview is disturbing and I don't think it bodes well for Ben and whomever his chosen one is.. Yikes.

Last edited by Lily on Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:10 am

aviej wrote:Hmm, I was looking at both Amanda and Becca to see if they can give out any clues as to what the outcome would be given that they are close to both Lauren and JoJo respectively. Is it just me or was Amanda a bit angry at the end when they showed the previews... scratch

Maybe she knows the hell Lauren went through . Jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:11 am

He did keep JoJo in the loop and didn't blindside her. The loop wasn't very nice, but she was well aware.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:11 am

Diana wrote:He really shouldn't have proposed. I love Ben and Lauren but Lauren deserves better than this and so did JoJo.

I agree. Usually the lead pulls away from the F2 in the finale, which makes it a little bit better, but Ben is full throttle with both of them still. Like his mom said, it's kind of disturbing. I find it a bit sickening how many times he told both girls he loved them in this last episode. I haven't even seen the full scene yet, but that bathroom scene with JoJo is going to be tough. Even Amanda looked mad and was shaking her head.

I personally won't believe a word he says post finale about either girl because in my mind, he's going to be trying to say all the right things, whether it's how he really feels or not. Yikes.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:11 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Rolly wrote:
2observe wrote:So did he tell Jojo about him being in love with Lauren???  I'm more than a little confused right now. scratch

I wonder if he told her because JoJo asked him. Yikes! This will be a hard finale to watch.
They hid on a bathroom floor because in reality tv they are told that the only place they have real privacy is the bathroom. This I know because my daughter dated a reality tv editor for many years.  They were hoping not to be overheard. Both parties(Ben and JOJO are reality tv vets)

:Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:11 am

imouttatime wrote:Am I the only one relieved that he DID tell both of them in advance (before proposal) that he's in love with both of them? I am relieved as horrible as that must make both of them feel, that this wasn't news to them while watching the show.
I'm not sure he actually told Lauren, but he did tell her that he loved her BUT that his feeling were scattered.

Last edited by 2observe on Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:12 am

bachelorgirls - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 32 Cc_nE3pUAAAqkax
Kristen Baldwin ‏@KristenGBaldwin
OMG it's the most dramatic subtitle... EVER! #WomenTellAll
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:12 am

JoJo knew what she was getting into day 1. I do not mean to sound cruel. Her brother  walked the walk, so she is very aware of the drill.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:13 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:He did keep JoJo in the loop and didn't blindside her. The loop wasn't very nice, but she was well aware.

Yup. Cannot say he lied to her. He kept his word no matter how messed up he seemed. He just needed to escape the bubble.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 55 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 43 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+91
Rdjbb
Cila51290
KBiegs88
Pia1
Longhornfan