SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 33 of 55 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 44 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

awkward - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:14 am

I guess Ben didn't "blindside" JoJo, just hurt her twice. "Oh BTW I love Lauren too, in case you thought you had it in the bag, but I'm in love with you so please stick around". Two days later: "I do really love you, I meant it, but I love Lauren more". Nice one.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

awkward - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Georgia Lindsay Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:14 am

Can anyone who recorded the show, post word for word what Amanda said. I know part of it was "Ben is going to be a great daddy and I'm happy for him". This was after Ben said he's happiest he's ever been and would marry that girl (his F1) tomorrow. To me that was the biggest clue it's Lauren, Amanda could not stop smiling, I think if Ben broke Lauren's heart, and/or was with JoJo, Amanda she would not have been so nice to him, JMO Thanks, y'all are the best.

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:15 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Rolly wrote:
2observe wrote:So did he tell Jojo about him being in love with Lauren???  I'm more than a little confused right now. scratch

I wonder if he told her because JoJo asked him. Yikes! This will be a hard finale to watch.
They hid on a bathroom floor because in reality tv they are told that the only place they have real privacy is the bathroom. This I know because my daughter dated a reality tv editor for many years.  They were hoping not to be overheard. Both parties(Ben and JOJO are reality tv vets)
Thanks Kasha. Things just got REALLY interesting. We're talking real love now.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:16 am

I didn't get to see the preview, but it sounds like a doozy! awkward - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:18 am

Ben could be a nice guy & could be the script from the onset that he falls in love with both F1 & F2. But as has been stated, it's completely messed up & unfair to both girls. Regardless of how him & his F1 are doing now, the bubble will burst starting next Monday....good luck to Ben & his F1. The F2 most likely has moved on & she will get a lot of sympathy....all JMO

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:18 am

Georgia Lindsay wrote:Can anyone who recorded the show, post word for word what Amanda said. I know part of it was "Ben is going to be a great daddy and I'm happy for him". This was after Ben said he's happiest he's ever been and would marry that girl (his F1) tomorrow. To me that was the biggest clue it's Lauren, Amanda could not stop smiling, I think if Ben broke Lauren's heart, and/or was with JoJo, Amanda she would not have been so nice to him, JMO Thanks, y'all are the best.
Someone else posted Amanda looked mad

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:18 am

imouttatime wrote:Am I the only one relieved that he DID tell both of them in advance (before proposal) that he's in love with both of them? I am relieved as horrible as that must make both of them feel, that this wasn't news to them while watching the show.

No, I am relieved also. If he and his F1 talked about everything and were able to get past this, then I am happy for them!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:18 am

Georgia Lindsay wrote:Can anyone who recorded the show, post word for word what Amanda said. I know part of it was "Ben is going to be a great daddy and I'm happy for him". This was after Ben said he's happiest he's ever been and would marry that girl (his F1) tomorrow. To me that was the biggest clue it's Lauren, Amanda could not stop smiling, I think if Ben broke Lauren's heart, and/or was with JoJo, Amanda she would not have been so nice to him, JMO Thanks, y'all are the best.

"I think you are going to be an amazing husband and a really good dad someday. I just wish you a lot of happiness and I just think you really deserve it." - Amanda Stanton

Last edited by Julie81 on Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:18 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:He did keep JoJo in the loop and didn't blindside her. The loop wasn't very nice, but she was well aware.

Only when she forced it though. He told her he loved her multiple times and it was only when she was crying hysterically on a bathroom floor and straight up asked her that he admitted the truth. To me, that's not really being honest, just being resigned to the fact that the truth will get out so might as well fess to it. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:19 am

As crazy as everything seems to get, BenLo found they way out of this mess. I'm curious to see how.

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:20 am

In Ben's WTA press interviews, he has stated that he told his F1 how conflicted he was right after he proposed and they got some alone time where she could process it all. This tells me that Ben never came out and told Lauren straightforward that he told Jojo he loved her until after they were engaged. I wonder why Ben didn't tell Lauren? Scared she'd leave? not accept his proposal if he chose her? I guess I give him credit for sticking to his word to Jojo and not blindsiding her.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:22 am

Hmm I did hear something like that. But I also saw her reaction when the preview was aired. She seemed really pissed off. To me, in the WTA, Becca had the more pleasant disposition throughout. As to whether it has anything to do with the F1 we'll see.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 55 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 44 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+91
Rdjbb
Cila51290
KBiegs88
Pia1
Longhornfan