SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 34 of 55 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 44 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wta - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lily Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:23 am

We were expecting one more I love you for Jojo..but no, she gets an avalanche of I love you, I'm in love with you.. What the heck. I think he was in no position to propose to anyone at that point. The Reverse Womack description was on point. He fell in love with 2 women.

Last edited by Lily on Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

wta - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by megaa Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:23 am

George1218 wrote:
imouttatime wrote:Am I the only one relieved that he DID tell both of them in advance (before proposal) that he's in love with both of them? I am relieved as horrible as that must make both of them feel, that this wasn't news to them while watching the show.

No, I am relieved also. If he and his F1 talked about everything and were able to get past this, then I am happy for them!

Same. It doesn't bother or shock me that much. I can sympathize, sure, but it's a crazy concept to begin with.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:24 am

nothatgirl wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:He did keep JoJo in the loop and didn't blindside her. The loop wasn't very nice, but she was well aware.

Only when she forced it though. He told her he loved her multiple times and it was only when she was crying hysterically on a bathroom floor and straight up asked her that he admitted the truth. To me, that's not really being honest, just being resigned to the fact that the truth will get out so might as well fess to it. IMO.

Is he really allowed to fess up in this show though? The PBTP want both ladies as out of the loop as possible and Ben is keeping them in the loop.

Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:25 am

FMG2015 wrote:In Ben's WTA press interviews, he has stated that he told his F1 how conflicted he was right after he proposed and they got some alone time where she could process it all. This tells me that Ben never came out and told Lauren straightforward that he told Jojo he loved her until after they were engaged. I wonder why Ben didn't tell Lauren? Scared she'd leave? not accept his proposal if he chose her? I guess I give him credit for sticking to his word to Jojo and not blindsiding her.
The way I see it, Ben's actions was being dishonest with Lauren, by waiting until AFTER she accepts his proposal to tell her the truth. ETA: Ben should have come clean about his feelings for Jojo before he asked Lauren to marry him. jmo

Last edited by 2observe on Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:25 am

mizzoufan wrote:
Georgia Lindsay wrote:Can anyone who recorded the show, post word for word what Amanda said. I know part of it was "Ben is going to be a great daddy and I'm happy for him". This was after Ben said he's happiest he's ever been and would marry that girl (his F1) tomorrow. To me that was the biggest clue it's Lauren, Amanda could not stop smiling, I think if Ben broke Lauren's heart, and/or was with JoJo, Amanda she would not have been so nice to him, JMO Thanks, y'all are the best.
Someone else posted Amanda looked mad

Well, her face can't seem to move so it's hard to tell.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:26 am

megaa wrote:
George1218 wrote:
imouttatime wrote:Am I the only one relieved that he DID tell both of them in advance (before proposal) that he's in love with both of them? I am relieved as horrible as that must make both of them feel, that this wasn't news to them while watching the show.

No, I am relieved also. If he and his F1 talked about everything and were able to get past this, then I am happy for them!

Same. It doesn't bother or shock me that much. I can sympathize, sure, but it's a crazy concept to begin with.

Every lead will bring a different personality to their season. I rather see Ben messed up than a robot .
The agony and the ecstasy .

Last edited by ForeverLove on Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:26 am

If Ben did in fact not tell his F1 until after he proposed and she accepted, I think it's a cowardly move TBH. Look at Des. She fessed up that she loved Brooks and she was able to explain to him why she is now ready to receive his love instead of tricking him into a proposal. This is just wrong to me. Ben lost some points here.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetness09 Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:26 am

Georgia Lindsay wrote:Can anyone who recorded the show, post word for word what Amanda said. I know part of it was "Ben is going to be a great daddy and I'm happy for him". This was after Ben said he's happiest he's ever been and would marry that girl (his F1) tomorrow. To me that was the biggest clue it's Lauren, Amanda could not stop smiling, I think if Ben broke Lauren's heart, and/or was with JoJo, Amanda she would not have been so nice to him, JMO Thanks, y'all are the best.

This is an interesting take. Though the same could be said for Becca and Jojo and Becca didn't look upset with Ben. Becca did look shocked with the preview so it makes me wonder if either girl actually knows the outcome.

With that said, I still can't get over how loosely he's throwing around the ILY's. And him admitting to Jojo he loves Lauren too? Whoa baby, next week will be interesting.

Whoever the F1 is, she's going to be up for a challenge with her future mother-in-law. She's certainly not afraid to speak her mind.

Olivia's hair was driving me nuts, the angle in the front looked so choppy and dated (hairstylist here).

Caila looked...different. And if she's the Bachelorette this may be a season I skip. She wasn't making any sense up there and really couldn't compose a sentence. My vote is for Jojo all the way, especially seeing those bloopers. It was nice to see a behind the scenes on her friendship with Becca.

Notice how they didn't show the preview of the phone call Ben makes at the end, makes me think it really is to his mother or something not really of significance.

sweetness09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:28 am

I did not watch the show, because I dont find Ben any better than slice bread. Reading here about his ILY tells me I am glad I did not watch. Bring on the next show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:29 am

According to Ben himself, he told his F1 after the FRC about being in love with the F2 as well. And we saw him tell it to JoJo before..
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:30 am

Julie81 wrote:

"I think you are going to be an amazing husband and a really good dad someday. I just wish you a lot of happiness and I just think you really deserve it." - Amanda Stanton
Thank you so much Julie, yes, I thought she also said husband, but was not sure. That's a huge clue to me from Lauren's BFF. She said that was before they showed the previews, so perhaps she was also not happy that he told JoJo in the preview. But that doesn't change the fact that she bragged on what an "amazing husband" (& great dad) he will be. And, would she really wish him "a lot of happpiness" "you deserve ", if Lauren has a broken heart question

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:30 am

This is my take FWIW and that is nothing.
Ben will end up with Lauren. 
In reality tv basically the only place they are supposed to have privacy is the bathroom. It makes sense yes? I know this because my daughter dated a reality tv editor for 6+ yrs.  He and I had many talks about reality tv. 
The fact this show showed what appeared to be private talk in a bathroom indicates to me, Ben and JoJo thought they had privacy ala Kaitlyn last season and Nick having sex with the Boom outside their room.
The mike recorded their convo. So Ben kept JoJo on the same page as he was on. We don't know at this point if he did the same to Lauren, but IMO, I think he was trying to give JO the heads up.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 55 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 44 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+91
Rdjbb
Cila51290
KBiegs88
Pia1
Longhornfan