SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 48 of 55 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 51 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wta - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:24 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Think about that for a minute.  Do you honestly think that this once in a lifetime event, one of the most important days of their lives, they would want to get married on ATFR?  I would think as devout Christians they would want to invite all their friends, relatives, and neighbors instead of saying I do in front of MF and his minions.  giggling

If it did happen on ATFR, who says their friends and family won't be there? I mean, just saying. Ben has a band of friends and small family. Could be the same with Lauren. It's not like some of us here are promoting it but, it might not be out of the realm of possibility if it did happen. For certain, some interesting dialog happened between Ben and Ch. We're just trying to figure it outl imo If it was just for ratings , then great. We got the answer .

Back to top Go down

wta - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Buckeye_Fan Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:33 pm

I don't understand how it could help ratings if it's a surprise wedding. People would have to know ahead of time to tune in.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 627

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:35 pm

With Brad/Emily's planned ATFR wedding, I don't think it was actually supposed to be in the studio. It was supposed to be on the beach somewhere and they would show it during the ATFR time slot, IIRC.

Either way, it's a stupid idea. You should absolutely not get married to someone you've known for 6 months, dated for 4 months, and haven't even been publicly out with! IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:36 pm

ForeverLove wrote:In his blog he alluded to something still up his sleeve.  I said ATFR wedding or Jojo announced as the Bette. That dialog above Lucas, could be one of the clues . Imo

It is a three hour finale show. They have two hours for last chance dates, meet parents, get engaged then one hour for the AFTR the final rose show. So logistically how would that work. All past AFTR the rose shows they bring out the F2 person to discuss their breakup then lead reunites with F2 for any last questions. Then they bring out F1, show their filmed engagement, show off the ring, and let them talk about what they have been doing since. Do they have time for a wedding? Certainly not anything like Janner got it would be less than even Marcus and Lacy got with a beach, family members and cast. deadhorse A few family members and an audience full of strangers is a major let down and not enough if you ask me for a "Mount Rushmore Bachelor"!!! I could see them announcing a wedding date and future filmed wedding to air, maybe at the end of this next Bachelorette season. That would give them time for planning and allow them to invite friends and extended family and make it a special day for them.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:38 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
mindless wrote:I watched yesterday's AfterBuzz and agreed with Nick on just about everything as usual. Lots of good points.

There was a lot of talk about whether Caila played the right angle and they all seemed to think she was acting too hung up on Ben, whether it's real or not. That's what I thought too. She didn't really look forward or lay any groundwork for her own quest for love, she was too busy playing up her heartbreak. I agree with Nick that she was taking her cues from CH, but kind of missing the mark. The next lead needs to come off sincere with their feelings for the current lead, but optimistic and ready to move on. She was talking about missing Ben and talking to him and seeing how he is with that forlorn look on her face. Not a good play.

I'm listening to it right now and I agree with everything Nick is saying. Spot on that Olivia did not deserve the hate she got as she didn't do anything that bad, the twins were bullies and got a pass because they were part of the popular group, and that jubilee killed it.

Also pretty interesting that all three hosts said that they don't think Caila can carry a show and doesn't do a great job of letting down her guard and being genuine.  Nick said the only real moment we got from her was when she got dumped, which is what I've said too! I also agree with Nick that she's a cute girl, but lacks sex appeal. He said her season would be very similar to Des's which is the vibe I get too. I know people here loved des, but I couldn't make it through one episode because I don't think she had the personality to carry it and she bored me. I did think it was interesting that Nick threw out Jojo's name as a potential 'ette. Since he's talked to her IRL, it makes me think she's maybe not in a relationship. IMO.

One of JoJo's good friends is liking a bunch of tweets about JoJo being the next 'ette. That made me think that she's not in a relationship and also that maybe the 'ette role is not a done deal.

https://twitter.com/klanesmith/likes

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:41 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:In his blog he alluded to something still up his sleeve.  I said ATFR wedding or Jojo announced as the Bette. That dialog above Lucas, could be one of the clues . Imo

It is a three hour finale show. They have two hours for last chance dates, meet parents, get engaged then one hour for the AFTR the final rose show. So logistically how would that work. All past AFTR the rose shows they bring out the F2 person to discuss their breakup then lead reunites with F2 for any last questions. Then they bring out F1, show their filmed engagement, show off the ring, and let them talk about what they have been doing since. Do they have time for a wedding? Certainly not anything like Janner got it would be less than even Marcus and Lacy got with a beach, family members and cast.  deadhorse A few family members and an audience full of strangers is a major let down and not enough if you ask me for a "Mount Rushmore Bachelor"!!! I could see them announcing a wedding date and future filmed wedding to air, maybe at the end of this next Bachelorette season. That would give them time for planning and allow them to invite friends and extended family and make it a special day for them.

True. I'm sure of a sooner than later date for them . Mo. So then the trick up his sleeve is JojoBette?

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:41 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Think about that for a minute.  Do you honestly think that this once in a lifetime event, one of the most important days of their lives, they would want to get married on ATFR?  I would think as devout Christians they would want to invite all their friends, relatives, and neighbors instead of saying I do in front of MF and his minions.  giggling

I think after all the hell that Ben says he put Lauren thru and what is yet to come with negative sm  I think Lauren deserves a beautiful wedding like Jade and Tanner.  Ben also deserves it because he also went thru hell by loving 2 women and finding the one he cannot live without.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:44 pm

I watched the last bit of WTA and preview and all i really have to say is that i feel for all 3 - Ben, Lauren and Jojo.

I really believe that Ben was sincere in what he was feeling in the moment, and lets face it.....he's no Don Juan-Pablo giggling so I dont think he was using lines to get anything from the girls in the FS, i think its just him being young and confused by his feelings while he was deep in the Bach Bubble. Im not making excuses fir him, he should never have told them both that he loved them, but i do understand where he was coming from, and can forgive him due to his innocent nature. I still like him and hope all is well with him and his F1

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:45 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:I don't understand how it could help ratings if it's a surprise wedding.  People would have to know ahead of time to tune in.

Ratings equals the hype of something to happen on ATFR. Dialog between Ben and CH, then CH's blog of tricks still up his sleeve seems curious at best.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:45 pm

I don't think there will be a wedding on atfr but if there was I'd be ok with it! Lol does that make me have a few screws loose? Nope. My parents knew each other for 6 months before they got married and they are still together to this day.....38 years later.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:47 pm

I finally got to watch the preview. Whew. First of all, a huge shoutout to the sleuthers that figured out it was a lighted ceramic vase behind Ben when he dropped the heartfelt ILY to JoJo. thumbsup Secondly, kudos to Mama Higgins for calling her son out for being in love with two women at the same time. :yes: The look on her face says it all. I am looking forward to the "epic" ending next Monday!! giggling 2pop
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:51 pm

http://www.glamour.com/entertainment/blogs/obsessed/2016/03/women-tell-all-bachelor-secrets

That article has some small behind the scenes stuff. Not surprised that it didn't sound like Caila got the loudest ovation there even though they made it seem like she did. Jessica said it seemed like Jubilee, Becca and Amanda got a loud response by the crowd when they were announced.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 55 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 51 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+91
Rdjbb
Cila51290
KBiegs88
Pia1
Longhornfan