SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 55 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 31 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wta - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:35 pm

I love seeing how happy the girls are to see each other again. I really think they all got along for the most part which is why they had to work harder to manufacture drama this season vs some of the others (all have it just some comes more naturally).

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

wta - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:51 pm

People are giving it to MF guns blazing over Calia being the next lead

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:59 pm

mizzoufan wrote:People are giving it to MF guns blazing over Calia being the next lead

Yeah, it's crazy! He's kind of encouraging it too by tweeting "huh, what's the problem". Come on, fleiss, you knew what the problem was! It will definitely be interesting to see fan reaction once the announcement is official and how they control the backlash. I think people will eventually calm down with the hate, but I think there will be a lot of suprise they went with her. Even on afterbuzz, they were all (besides danny) saying no way it would be Caila because of her lack of popularity and SM reaction to her. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:35 pm

I wont watch a season of Calia. Her hair flipping and perkiness would drive me crazy.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:44 pm

Maybe we'll see a different side of Caila then we have on the show - she definitely grew on me in the last couple of episodes!
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:09 pm

I know I didn't care for Ash H on Brad's season but then really liked her on her season.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:36 pm

Me too, pander. For me the Bachelorette is mostly about the guys anyway. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:40 pm

I didn't like Ali on Jake's season, and loved her on her season.

So, we'll see. Just please no Becca.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:41 pm

I've seen both Kaitlyn's season of the Bachelorette and also the AU Bachelorette and loved both more than the Bachelor so i'm sure i'll love it no matter who it is
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Back to top Go down

Post by codzombies Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:45 am

is it possible that they're just testing the waters to see what the public reaction is

codzombies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:02 am

codzombies wrote:is it possible that they're just testing the waters to see what the public reaction is

I don't think so. I think they always knew Caila wasn't popular. Lowest SM followings by far and fleiss always got an abundant amount of "please not Caila" tweets when he asked who people wanted. Either they got pressure from ABC to hire a POC or Jojo wasn't available (in a relationship or scheduling), but it seems like this decision was made a while ago. They didn't even bother putting Amanda and Becca on the hot seat at WTA to see how people would react to them. JMO.

I did think it was interesting that they left in jubilee calling out Caila (not by name) for being two-faced and making the "I can't believe Ben has to be stuck in the helicopter with jubilee" comment at the WTA. Likely that most people won't even remember who made that comment, but still. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:14 am

nothatgirl wrote:
codzombies wrote:is it possible that they're just testing the waters to see what the public reaction is

I don't think so. I think they always knew Caila wasn't popular. Lowest SM followings by far and fleiss always got an abundant amount of "please not Caila" tweets when he asked who people wanted. Either they got pressure from ABC to hire a POC or Jojo wasn't available (in a relationship or scheduling), but it seems like this decision was made a while ago. They didn't even bother putting Amanda and Becca on the hot seat at WTA to see how people would react to them. JMO.

I did think it was interesting that they left in jubilee calling out Caila (not by name) for being two-faced and making the "I can't believe Ben has to be stuck in the helicopter with jubilee" comment at the WTA. Likely that most people won't even remember who made that comment, but still. IMO.
How do we know Jubilee said this?
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 55 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 31 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+91
Rdjbb
Cila51290
KBiegs88
Pia1
Longhornfan