SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 10 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 13, 2016 6:58 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:So what was Andi's answer? Did she want to make love? Guess so considering the ATFR.  :uptonogood

As for "rewriting" the note by hand I doubt she knows whether that was the case. I assume he probably wrote it by hand and then emailed most of it.

Anyway, if anyone was all about the cameras it was Andi from her stint on JPG's season and her disgusting behavior on her own season -- and I am talking about Eric more than anything. Not to mention her "woe is me" tear-fest with her sugar daddy CH about her breakup with #26.

Andi is also full of it because she said she kept a journal while in a relationship with Josh/#26 and now used that to write her book. So much for kissing and not telling. I guess her journal was a prop. cheeky

Nick/#25 is way better off. As are all the other #s.

jmo

Every single guy on her seaon are the luckiest guys to get away for this total biatch. She's like a praying mantis with guys. IMO

:yes: :yes: :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

blessed - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 10 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Post by SueSt Fri May 13, 2016 6:58 pm

grace8136 wrote:spitcoffee

Just in case the contestants are actually @nickviall clones. We can never be too prepared #thebachelorette @joelle_fletcher by @bachelorandbachelorette2016

ahahahahahahahahha. Toooooooooooo funny!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri May 13, 2016 7:01 pm

jen689 wrote:Andi's book...

She describes a fantasy suite evening with Nick Viall, the loathsome runner-up to Josh, as “the most cringe-worthy, lady boner-killing, awkward sexual encounter of my life.” As he “gazed adoringly into my eyes,” she was sure he was going to tell her he loved her. Instead, he asked to play their favorite game, Would You Rather. His question? “Would you rather make love or f—?” Dorfman writes, “We’d gone from passionate, tingle-producing kisses to a debilitating arid joke in a matter of one conversation.” Nick, she writes, was all about the cameras. That handwritten note he sent her during the reunion show, asking her to take him back? He’d emailed it to the producers first, then rewrote it by hand so it could be used as a prop.

http://www.atlantamagazine.com/news-culture-articles/atlantas-bachelorette-andi-dorfman-tells-all/

He must have sent it to the producers in line with show rules. He was already in hot water from the video. I'm sure the producers made him rewrite it so it could be a prop... come on now! no no
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri May 13, 2016 7:03 pm

^^ She can say what she wants now, but we saw her on video at Nick's MTP, saying to her sister she'd never felt the way he made her feel. Whatever!! no no
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 13, 2016 7:35 pm

SueSt wrote:^^ She can say what she wants now, but we saw her on video at Nick's MTP, saying to her sister she'd never felt the way he made her feel.  Whatever!! no no

Oops. That must have been one of those moments when she was "on for the cameras" blessed - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 10 2498057887
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 13, 2016 7:59 pm

She describes a fantasy suite evening with Nick Viall, the loathsome runner-up to Josh, as “the most cringe-worthy, lady boner-killing, awkward sexual encounter of my life.” As he “gazed adoringly into my eyes,” she was sure he was going to tell her he loved her. Instead, he asked to play their favorite game, Would You Rather. His question? “Would you rather make love or f—?” Dorfman writes, “We’d gone from passionate, tingle-producing kisses to a debilitating arid joke in a matter of one conversation.” Nick, she writes, was all about the cameras. That handwritten note he sent her during the reunion show, asking her to take him back? He’d emailed it to the producers first, then rewrote it by hand so it could be used as a prop.

http://www.atlantamagazine.com/news-culture-articles/atlantas-bachelorette-andi-dorfman-tells-all/
I can't help myself. It just keeps getting worse. Train wreck. Road kill. 
OK, so let me get this straight per the bolded: it's that bad but she was able to simply force herself for the good of the show and that poor lousy SOB in bed with you?  What  pure sacrifice on her part. 
All I know when something is that bad--I try to extricate myself from it...not let it continue to intertwine itself through me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 13, 2016 8:08 pm

Andi talks about cameras and being all about the cameras... well that was Andi all the way, imo.

I will never forget when Eric (RIP) called Andi out on her being fake and acting for the cameras -- he saw right through her.

She really is the worst that this franchise has seen, imo, and the best thing that happened to Nick and all the guys form her season is they are not stuck with her. #Blessed
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2016 8:52 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

I can't help myself. It just keeps getting worse. Train wreck. Road kill. 
OK, so let me get this straight per the bolded: it's that bad but she was able to simply force herself for the good of the show and that poor lousy SOB in bed with you?  What  pure sacrifice on her part. 
All I know when something is that bad--I try to extricate myself from it...not let it continue to intertwine itself through me.

Oh Kash you say it best, she still took the pencil instead of leaving.  Damn did her tongue turn green when she was talking or her eyes poke out like a frog when she was writting all these fantasy?

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri May 13, 2016 10:24 pm

Sorry but the way Andi treated Nick at the end and at the ATRC she IMO needed to be called out. Lesson 101 do not sleep with another man when you know you are going to be engaged to someone else. She is really a ignorant, spiteful, immature bitch. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri May 13, 2016 10:51 pm

whit90 wrote:Sorry but the way Andi treated Nick at the end and at the ATRC she IMO needed to be called out. Lesson 101 do not sleep with another man when you know you are going to be engaged to someone else. She is really a ignorant, spiteful, immature bitch. JMO
But that was the problem. Josh didn't say ILY or promise to propose until after Nick's FD and MeAndi had to get the rock, so even though Nick went from dreamy to icky in 2.2 seconds she had to sacrifice her vagina in case Joshy wasn't going to put the ring on it. Poor MeAndi having to have sex to insure that she got that ring.

She is a yucky witch. Or like her ex is accused of saying, I will take it one step further, I think she is a toxic whorebeast. Not because she has sex with multiple men, but because she willingly has sex with men she claims she didn't even really like at the time. All JMO.

Nick and Josh are better off without her. I hope they find a bit of friendship from this, so that her taint is removed permanently.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri May 13, 2016 11:00 pm

LMAO at toxic whorebeast.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2016 11:19 pm

I am so glad Nick have not comment, leave well enough alone Nick if you are reading here please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

+48
sosleepy
eliza3
soccermom333
Ladybug82
alwaystulips