SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LOVEWINS - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:54 pm

Good point about his friends. They must love Lauren too and taken her in as family. I think about the last vacay Lauren's parents had with their daughters in Hawaii, the beautiful post by Kristin and Mollie...Lauren is moving on and I'm so happy for her!

Back to top Go down

LOVEWINS - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by tennischick80 Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:35 pm

harts05 wrote:
SarahD wrote:I really love that can't-believe-you're-here deep sigh that Ben does when he's giving a rose to Lauren, when he gave her the photo and now all the way to his LCD goodnight kiss.

His look of love and the way he hugged Lauren were quite intense. He'd better pick Lauren. I'm 99.99999% sure! :tissuebox :tissuebox

Did anyone happen to notice how he shook his head as he walked out the door?...kind of like "I can't believe I have to leave her like this"...?  Cant wait until 8pm!!

yes, yes, yes! I can't wait to see their LCD leading up to the earth shattering proposal...they seem like an awesome couple- one with whom I could see my husband and me being friends (at least I like to imagine!)
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:37 pm

I bet Ben moves - it should be interesting to see if they reached a decision about that yet. Shawn and Kaitlyn played around visiting both Vancouver & Nashville. I think that is a good idea to see where you fit best as a couple.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:37 pm

sophienette wrote:
Jeepers wrote: .. Betcha Ben movers to Cali .. Or Portland

Well Alaska does have a Portland base Smiley

That would be awesome if they moved to Portland, at least eventually...
tennischick80
tennischick80

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:39 pm

carolp wrote:Did I read somewhere that he sees a side of one of them he has never seen on the LCD?

Huh. I wonder...maybe Lauren's never cried in front of him before?
tennischick80
tennischick80

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:41 pm

I'm sure he saw her cry before. She did tear up when Ben told her about mean Leah.
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:41 pm

tennischick80 wrote:
carolp wrote:Did I read somewhere that he sees a side of one of them he has never seen on the LCD?

Huh. I wonder...maybe Lauren's never cried in front of him before?

She's so strong on the inside and now he sees all her walls down. It must have touched him to his very core.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:42 pm

Crazylady29 wrote:I'm sure he saw her cry before. She did tear up when Ben told her about mean Leah.

According to what we saw on screen at least, she only cried after he left with Jojo...

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:43 pm

She cried in front of him about Leah and started to tear up when he told her he's been in love with her for a while too.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:49 pm

She didn't cry til he was leaving with JoJo .. He didn't turn around to see it

The ILY .. She teared up but didn't actually cry

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:50 pm

But you can see the tears were starting and I think he noticed that and that's why he said it doesn't affect her and him.
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:54 pm

Wasn't she crying her eyes out whe he came to meet the girls after Lauren had talked with the girls about what Ben had heard from Leah?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+79
Alanna
yrkiemommy
kikora
Retiredswimmom
bluwavz
timfan
mindless
vivi2
allicat
leselihau
bleuberry