SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 1 of 75 1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nightcap - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 Empty Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:49 pm

Thread 1

Thread 2

Thread 3

Thread 4

Continue #5 here.

Reminder. This is a General Discussion thread. If you're so in love with this couple, having a hard time sleeping, can't wait to see the FRC, think they are the best couple in the universe, you can't breathe when you're watching them together, are having dreams of their children, this isn't the thread to be posting in. You post those types of comments in the Fan Thread.

Spoiled F1 Fan Thread.

Lucas15 wrote:
AmoreBella wrote:Question for the long time viewers and great sleuthers...   You guys had determined before it was aired, and clearly we saw it when it was aired, the words  "honestly" and "this is really hard for me" were dubbed  in both of which were to Lauren... Are these clues for the woman he chooses?

I don't think they're clues. If you put the word "honestly" back in it makes the "I do love you" seem stronger, and if you put the "this is really hard for me" back in it makes it seem like there was some sort of internal conflict. That may have made for a more dramatic preview, but in the end both were said to Lauren so much ado about nothing.

I can however see why they picked these two clips instead of the one he said to JoJo though - he just rushed through that so fast it was hard to understand and that might be a clue. IMO

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

nightcap - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Duke702 Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:07 pm

IG lauren_bushnell when @scarlettjo_xo comes over we do my hair and eat pizza
https://www.instagram.com/lauren_bushnell/

IDK I really think she got extensions in this picture. Her hair looks much fuller and longer than in recent pics. IMO these are def extensions for ATFR and stuff.

For example just 5 weeks ago her hair was this short...it's easily 3-4 inches longer now. LOl
https://www.instagram.com/p/BA-C_BUzSQE/?taken-by=lauren_bushnell

Duke702

Back to top Go down

nightcap - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:09 pm

Duke702 wrote:IG lauren_bushnell when @scarlettjo_xo comes over we do my hair and eat pizza

IDK I really think she got extensions in this picture. Her hair looks much fuller and longer than in recent pics. IMO these are def extensions for ATFR and stuff.

For example just 5 weeks ago her hair was this short...it's easily 3-4 inches longer now. LOl

i dont see a huge difference, both pics they are about middle of her upper arm?

Not sure BTW if there is some negative around extensions in the US? why would the hair stylist lie?

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:15 pm

The picture where the hairstylist said they were not extensions was an old picture. The pics above are obvi extensions IMO and much longer fuller. Nothing wrong with extensions. They just destroy your hair.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thread 1

Thread 2

Thread 3

Thread 4

Continue #5 here.

Reminder. This is a General Discussion thread. If you're so in love with this couple, having a hard time sleeping, can't wait to see the FRC, think they are the best couple in the universe, you can't breathe when you're watching them together, are having dreams of their children, this isn't the thread to be posting in. You post those types of comments in the Fan Thread.

Spoiled F1 Fan Thread.

Lucas15 wrote:
AmoreBella wrote:Question for the long time viewers and great sleuthers...   You guys had determined before it was aired, and clearly we saw it when it was aired, the words  "honestly" and "this is really hard for me" were dubbed  in both of which were to Lauren... Are these clues for the woman he chooses?

I don't think they're clues. If you put the word "honestly" back in it makes the "I do love you" seem stronger, and if you put the "this is really hard for me" back in it makes it seem like there was some sort of internal conflict. That may have made for a more dramatic preview, but in the end both were said to Lauren so much ado about nothing.

I can however see why they picked these two clips instead of the one he said to JoJo though - he just rushed through that so fast it was hard to understand and that might be a clue. IMO

GA, your "reminder" made me spit water out of mouth! rotfl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:19 pm

When is the People Magazine shoot usually?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:26 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:When is the People Magazine shoot usually?

I think it's usually done the weekend before the finale and ATFR air - so this season probably 3/12 - 3/13

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:27 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:...snipped
GA, your "reminder" made me spit water out of mouth!  rotfl

It wasn't meant as anything but an example of the difference between what goes on in a Fan Forum and what goes on in a GD thread. Sleuthers in a GD thread aren't interested in the fangirly stuff. Since I had mentioned several times that this is a GD thread, I thought providing a visual might help. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:32 pm

GA you are the best.  Love the visual. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:05 pm

Duke702 wrote:IG lauren_bushnell when @scarlettjo_xo comes over we do my hair and eat pizza

I'm pretty sure that picture was taken during filming. Why would she have been in a hotel room with Emily and Amanda six weeks ago? And if her hair looked fuller yesterday it's probably because she just had it styled. It looks the same to me as it does in the rest of her recent pictures.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:08 pm

^^ the pic of was of haley and Amanda , it was 5 weeks ago they hung out in la. Haley was there for the after show after she was eliminated. Lauren and Amanda hang out in La together.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:27 pm

Duke702 wrote:^^ the pic of was of haley and Amanda , it was 5 weeks ago they hung out in la. Haley was there for the after show after she was eliminated. Lauren and Amanda hang out in La together.
Yes, I know Lauren and Amanda are besties. I'm glad somebody can tell the twins apart! It doesn't help when Lauren tags both of them in that photo. rotfl
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 75 1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+98
barbell
leselihau
lightredemption
George1218
bluwavz