SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 10 of 75 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 42 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thefinalrose - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 10 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:21 am

It's just rude and creepy. Why would a total stranger tag her at all, and with JoJo and Ben pictures? That's gotta bd a bit scary even, tbh.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

thefinalrose - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 10 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Diana Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:35 am

I don't know I saw picture of my boyfriend and his ex on accident and it stung. I can only imagine how difficult it is for the F1's on this show.

One thing to note is if Lauren isn't watching the show she probably doesn't want to be tagged in stuff she's trying to avoid. That fan is disrespectful anyway. Lauren has nothing to do with JoJo or Ben's relationship so tagging her was just to get more likes was annoying. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:03 am

I think it was very disrespectful to tag Lauren - if you want to post it sure, but there's no need to bring Lauren into it
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:08 am

What was the tag and photo?
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:09 am

tennischick80 wrote:What was the tag and photo?
This girl was running a fan account for JoJo and posting lots of pictures of JoJo and Ben and tagging Lauren in them
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:32 am

I'm glad Lauren simply blocked her. I hope she continues that method of getting rid of the negative. Silence is golden, a click of a block button is priceless.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:42 am

I've always respected Lauren's social media ways. I said this in another thread but she doesn't live her life just to document it. She's new to twitter, doesn't live on it. She gives us tweets relevant to her life. She posts positive sayings, even in response to the Leah epsiode. She definitely doesn't go searching the bachelor hashtag to find things. What she "likes" is minimal. She hasn't liked anything on twitter in a while because I think she is trying to stay away from the negativity and things that are upsetting. I give her credit for doing so, it's not always so easy. But if she can do it on social media she can probably also do it while watching the show to. Ignore the noise as best as possible. She seems grounded in what really matters: her family and friends and now hopefully Ben.

I feel like post show she'll give us glimpses into her and ben's life, but not be overly obnoxious about it and I'm going to respect the heck out of her for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:55 am

Good post dpao. I hope she continues that path when it comes to SM. Live your life among those who love you. Why bother with those than don't. IMO it's not worth a second of one's time to deal with people who don't even know you.

SM IMO will never change, no matter how hard one thinks they'll reverse the insanity of the way some users post, it's here to stay.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:20 pm

More pretties from yesterday's shoot!

thefinalrose - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 10 20f6mq

thefinalrose - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 10 Bhet5y

thefinalrose - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 10 1e2kya

thefinalrose - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 10 33wwjf7

thefinalrose - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 10 2qa4i21

thefinalrose - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 10 A4bkoy
"Lauren is literally the sweetest person ever. She's so beautiful, she looks amazing in everything. And she was such a trooper. It was really cold and windy."
Source: Snapchat username vkdarlingvk

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:31 pm

She's GORGEOUS and seems to have an equally beautiful personality. No wonder Ben is over the moon happy. He hit the jackpot, IMO.

I also love hat she isn't totally wrapped up in social media. I remember an interview with Ben (forget if it was pre or post filming, but I think it was pre) where he said he was looking for someone who wasn't wrapped up in the social media. He said he didn't even know how to use snap chat, and in this world so many people are attached to their phones that they forget to make genuine connections with the people right in front of them. Lauren fits this bill for Ben.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:42 pm

Wow hashtaggate. Hope that person does not get in trouble.

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:58 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Wow hashtaggate.  Hope that person does not get in trouble.

If Kaitlyn didn't get in trouble for snap chatting a VIDEO of her and F1 during what was obviously meant to be a huge RS foiler campaign that only happens every few years, no one ever will.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 75 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 42 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+98
barbell
leselihau
lightredemption
George1218
bluwavz