SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 14 of 75 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 44 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thefinalrose - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 14 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by hdman Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:17 am

I was reading some of the post on Lauren's IG and can't get over how rude some people are. She has feeling too, no wonder she doesn't post much.

hdman

Back to top Go down

thefinalrose - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 14 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Idlemess Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:37 am

I've mentioned this before about Lauren not 100% promoting the show. She might be obligated to and she'd done so by posting her family and saying that the bachelor was on laugh out loud. She was more relax with the first few episodes but now it's like she distant herself from promoting.

I loved when she posted "my people" for the HTD where we saw her say that Ben was her "person"

Even funnier, was the Warsaw episode when it showed Amanda's McDonalds date and Lauren posted a pic of her In-and-Out burger asking What did I miss?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:38 am

Yup she's not so into SM and Ben did likewise. I hope she didn't stop posting especially after the show over. We need BenLo IRL

thefinalrose - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 14 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:42 am

Idlemess wrote:I've mentioned this before about Lauren not 100% promoting the show. She might be obligated to and she'd done so by posting her family and saying that the bachelor was on laugh out loud. She was more relax with the first few episodes but now it's like she distant herself from promoting.

I loved when she posted "my people" for the HTD where we saw her say that Ben was her "person"

Even funnier, was the Warsaw episode when it showed Amanda's McDonalds date and Lauren posted a pic of her In-and-Out burger asking What did I miss? 

The burger part i notice that too. Isn't she adorable laugh out loud like if Ben & Amanda can have McDonalds, Lauren preferred in-and-out thefinalrose - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 14 2498057887

thefinalrose - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 14 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:12 pm

Loving her playful but subtle hints. Loving BenLo

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:33 pm

Going back to when Ben was on Ellen and his one word description of Lauren was "sweet" some might have taken exception to it but it seems that people who met her says the same.

I mentioned on another thread the comment to her from one of the children she met on the BYC date and it's about how nice and sweet she was and that she was routing for her.

The comment was on the next to last photo (from the bottom up) on Lauren's IG.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:48 pm

Also, he could be referring to her as sweet since she has been understanding of the whole process and how she dealing with everything after the show.

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:50 pm

The consensus of those meeting her posts show say the same thing about her. I like that! Love your thoughts Idle and Amore.

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:55 pm

How did he describe her to his parents when they were in Warsaw? I remember the part of them having a rough week but did he describe her as sweet?
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:11 pm

He said there's just something about her and how it wasn't a good week in the Bahamas and he wanted to get back on track with her I'm Warsaw .

Back to top Go down

Post by pyara1 Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:35 pm

I have never posted on a site before so I'm not really sure how this all works. I have no idea how to post stuff, but I did ask Laurens stylist about her hair and she confirmed she used tape in hair extensions for the first time on her. she said they added them because she took a couple inches off a few weeks ago and that her hair will be going through alot of styling coming up. Anyone can DM her and she will reply back. I realize this isn't a fan thread, but I adore Lauren.

pyara1

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:41 pm

pyara1 wrote:that her hair will be going through alot of styling coming up.

People Magazine, ATFR, GMA, press

yep a lot. giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 75 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 44 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+98
barbell
leselihau
lightredemption
George1218
bluwavz