SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 36 of 75 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 55 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Engaged - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 36 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:33 pm

Any updates on BenLo? People shoot should be coming up soon .

Back to top Go down

Engaged - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 36 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Cila51290 Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:02 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCwZSvnIRlI/?taken-by=whitjyoung&hl=en

Lauren's friend posted that quote. Do you think it's about Lauren?
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:14 pm

dyra wrote:We need Monday to come over as soon as possible, hang on guys. 

4 days to go !

I don't think ATFR does much to end speculations. People see what they want to see/expect to see. Fans will see love and happiness, non-fans will see tension and people on the fence might see one or the other. We won't know who's right until the wedding/breakup. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:26 pm

mindless wrote:

4 days to go !

I don't think ATFR does much to end speculations. People see what they want to see/expect to see. Fans will see love and happiness, non-fans will see tension and people on the fence might see one or the other. We won't know who's right until the wedding/breakup. giggling

Exactly, mindless!  All the AFTR does, IMO is bring closure to the is she F1 speculation and fully confirm it.  The rag mags don't go away, they'll just change what they're reporting/manufacturing, from supposed behind the scenes knowledge to break up, cheating, etc. rumors, etc.  And those can occur even if/when they get married!  Engaged - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 36 3806527698  

The quicker this couple gets back to real normal life, going back to work, surrounding themselves with friends and family and stays out of the public eye, the quicker the press will forget about them.  And that's when we get a good read on them and where they stand, IMO.

JMOAA.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:35 pm

It's fairly easy to ignore the noise, if you want to. Don't live your life on social media and have good communication. All the tabloid drama will just be for the curious fans, none of it will necessarily effect the couple. I'm pretty sure Jennifer Aniston and george clooney manage to live their lives and have no clue what the tabloids say.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:36 pm

mindless wrote:

4 days to go !

Truth. If anything, it will just stir up more drama and controversy. Right now is basically the calm before the storm. giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:39 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:It's fairly easy to ignore the noise, if you want to. Don't live your life on social media and have good communication. All the tabloid drama will just be for the curious fans, none of it will necessarily effect the couple. I'm pretty sure Jennifer Aniston and george clooney manage to live their lives and have no clue what the tabloids say.

If you are in the public eye, it's pretty hard to ignore the tabloids. They just choose to not let it bother them.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:40 pm

sophienette wrote:plus Ben and Ryan met at Janner wedding.... Hugesmile

That wasn't the first time they met.  If I remember correctly, Trista isn't big on spoilers (someone CMIIW), but it wouldn't surprise me if Ryan knew all about Ben's season's drama and who his F1 was.  

The pic is from 36 weeks ago.  It was discussed and speculated (here on the board), at the time that he was probably asking them for advice.
Engaged - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 36 065ca4eb41fc32cc9b65ccaa9aabff77
higgins.ben  It is a good morning when you run into some of Colorado's favorite people #fanguying

This article is dated July 15, 2015.  
"I actually ran into Trista and Ryan Sutter this past week," he said of the first Bachelorette and her winner, who have been married for almost 15 years and have two children together. "I think seeing them gives me hope that this works."
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:42 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
sophienette wrote:plus Ben and Ryan met at Janner wedding.... Hugesmile

That wasn't the first time they met.  If I remember correctly, Trista isn't big on spoilers (someone CMIIW), but it wouldn't surprise me if Ryan knew all about Ben's season's drama and who his F1 was.  

The pic is from 36 weeks ago.  It was discussed and speculated at the time that he was probably asking them for advice.
Engaged - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 36 065ca4eb41fc32cc9b65ccaa9aabff77
higgins.ben  It is a good morning when you run into some of Colorado's favorite people #fanguying

This article is dated July 15, 2015.  
"I actually ran into Trista and Ryan Sutter this past week," he said of the first Bachelorette and her winner, who have been married for almost 15 years and have two children together. "I think seeing them gives me hope that this works."
Source

Remembering Ryan's quote: Pick Lauren. awwww

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:49 pm

ForeverLove wrote:I remember when Ben said he saw an article that said he was dating his ex after his stint on the Bette. He laughed  that he learned so much from the tabloids because he didn't know he was dating his ex. cantstopl

Where did Ben say this? I want to see, Forever.

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:49 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:It's fairly easy to ignore the noise, if you want to. Don't live your life on social media and have good communication. All the tabloid drama will just be for the curious fans, none of it will necessarily effect the couple. I'm pretty sure Jennifer Aniston and george clooney manage to live their lives and have no clue what the tabloids say.

If you are in the public eye, it's pretty hard to ignore the tabloids.  They just choose to not let it bother them.

It could be, at first when you're new to it all. But I'm guessing after a few rounds of 'they're breaking up/she's pregnant/he's cheating/we have all the wedding details it just becomes background noise.

I could never be in the public eye, that's for sure.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:10 pm

charmained wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:I remember when Ben said he saw an article that said he was dating his ex after his stint on the Bette. He laughed  that he learned so much from the tabloids because he didn't know he was dating his ex. cantstopl

Where did Ben say this? I want to see, Forever.

I'm looking for it now. It was an earlier vid. Will keep you posted.

Correction: He said he sometime learns about his life through tabloids. He said, rumors come out of nowhere
I'm still checking for the one about his GF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 75 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 55 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+98
barbell
leselihau
lightredemption
George1218
bluwavz