SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 40 of 75 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 57 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

laurenbushnell - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 40 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:15 pm

ceoona wrote:With all the drama..ILY and the Mom...Its better for Lauren if Jojo is the F1

What do you think?

We haven't even heard all the mom said. It think the F2 many a times gets the better press if she was hurt etc. just let it play out imo. :yes:

Back to top Go down

laurenbushnell - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 40 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by pander3575 Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:16 pm

That was really a short visit for both girls to meet the parents and for the parents to have voice their opinion. I'm sure they have met/phone etc with the F1 and is very happy with who brings Ben the most happiness. I thought it would really be hard for Chris family to love Des considering what happened but apparently Chris mom spoke to Des frequently.

I just wished they didn't have to show clips like this trying to get ratings.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:18 pm

Do you really think the main bachelor Twitter would tweet that his mom chose Jojo if Jojo is the winner? They need us to have doubts. Ben came out last week and said he's engaged and happy despite what happened on the show and tptb can't let us think it ended happily. They just won't let it go that easily.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:18 pm

pander3575 wrote:That was really a short visit for both girls to meet the parents and for the parents to have voice their opinion.  I'm sure they have met/phone etc with the F1 and is very happy with who brings Ben the most happiness.  I thought it would really be hard for Chris family to love Des considering what happened but apparently Chris mom spoke to Des frequently.  

I just wished they didn't have to show clips like this trying to get ratings.

I never even thought about what Chres went through after the Brooks fiasco. True, what Chris' fam could have thought and now look, a wedding Anni just celebrated .

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:19 pm

Lauren really is going through hell & back. They literally post things that will make you think it isn't her. Its clear they want us to believe she isn't going to be f1 right?
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by codzombies Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:21 pm

Yeah I don't understand why they need to do this like people are already going to tune into the finale??? Getting more sympathy for JoJo as The Bachelorette at the cost of Lauren.

codzombies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:21 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Lauren really is going through hell & back. They literally post things that will make you think it isn't her. Its clear they want us to believe she isn't going to be f1 right?

MF directs horror films. That's his forte. Would we expect anything different here? He was :uptonogood :stirthepot all the way through this. It will unfold in the love story we knew it would be. 100%,sure

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:22 pm

Yea which makes me think she is the one. Why would they post this now if jojo was the one? Why would they just give it away like that? Imo they are trying to make it seem like it is going to be jojo when it's not.
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:22 pm

Julie81 wrote:Do you really think the main bachelor Twitter would tweet that his mom chose Jojo if Jojo is the winner? They need us to have doubts. Ben came out last week and said he's engaged and happy despite what happened on the show and tptb can't let us think it ended happily. They just won't let it go that easily.

my conspiracy theory is, Ben ruined it for them so much when he was so obvious with being into Lauren, demotivating the rest of the girls that they are now paying it back by making all this mess.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:28 pm

clueless wrote:I think mom will love and support whomever Ben chooses.  They both seem to be great girls. Does she influence Ben in making his choice? Who knows....She was obviously very emotional in that clip.  The hype may be correct this time.  Looks like the final days were emotionally brutal. If Lauren is truly F1, I would say that Ben's mom regrets that statement made in a tremendously stressful time and that they are in a good place now. Jmho.

:yes:  At this moment, I just feel bad and sorry for Lauren

laurenbushnell - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 40 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by ceoona Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:29 pm

UGH, CAN IT JUST BE MONDAY ALREADY? :headbanging :fanningfan
ceoona
ceoona

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:36 pm

It's just humiliating at this point for Lauren. If she is indeed f1, all these bits and pieces we're getting is just tainting her love story with Ben regardless if there's a proposal from him or not. It's quite disturbing to me. I'd be really humiliated and embarassed if I were Lauren right now.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 75 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 57 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+98
barbell
leselihau
lightredemption
George1218
bluwavz