SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 45 of 75 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 60 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thefinalrose - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 45 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Goldie2 Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:10 pm

Rdjbb wrote:https://twitter.com/bachelorabc/status/708052143341576192

Mom Higgins may be worried about Ben saying how Lauren is amazing, maybe too good for him..
seeing how google eyed he is with Lauren probably scares her knowing he has been hurt before..
She has seen him fall for girls who he thought were "too good for him" and had his heart broken.
Maybe she worries about Ben choosing her and getting hurt by Lauren after this show is over, thus the comment about wanting him to choose someone he could be with forever...

With Jojo maybe she sees someone he is not as in to, but could develop deeper feelings for so she worries less about him choosing her and getting his heart broken.

Probably scary for her to see Ben so in love with Lauren
Protective mommy.
No doubt her fears quickly faded as she watched Ben and Lauren's beautiful love story this season.

Just a thoughtt Hugesmile

Last edited by Goldie2 on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:18 pm; edited 3 times in total

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

thefinalrose - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 45 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Crazylady29 Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:28 pm

Deleted No source.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Post deleted, no source.)
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:33 pm

Ben's mom didn't say anything bad about Lauren. This isn't some huge hurdle to overcome, in the long run it can be a great joke to bring up at family gatherings. I feel bad for the parents having to say a name, and his mom, it's just not easy.

All this promo makes me 100% sure Lauren is the F1. Of course all the promo is pro JoJo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:33 pm

Right on CrazyLady!

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:42 pm

That's exactly what my brother in law said in his best man speech at my wedding. "Life isn't about finding the person you can live with but about finding that one person you can't live without."

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:49 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:IMO, if he's going to propose again, it would be more meaningful to do it away from the cameras, sometime down the road when they've had time to date, be together out in public and know the relationship is going to last.

But that's JMO.

I totally agree with you, Ladybug. I wanted to ask you, if you don't mind ( as I have always cherished your opinions) what's your feelings about Ben telling both women he loves them and really not only that, but I just saw the preview where he tells JoJo he loves her and is *in* love with her on their final date. I can see him getting caught up and sating it on one date, but all he would have had to say was he really wasn't supposed to say that back to either of them and he didn't want to get in trouble for it or something along those lines without just flat out lying. I'm not asking him to lie just so everyone knows. laugh out loud

l tell ya, I'm having a lot of trouble / problems getting behind him and either one of the girls now. I do think he picked Lauren yet I totally don't think she deserved to go through what he put her through if he did/does really love and is * in* love with her and and sees her as his future wife. To me, it makes Ben look really immature age wise and love wise both because I truly don't think you can be * in * love with two people at the same time. Sure you can love two at the same time, but that's not like being * in* love with them. IMHO

I hope this makes sense because I know I will probably catch a lot of grief for it even if it is silent. lolol Looking forward to your thoughts on this and I apologize if you've given them before and I didn't see them. Have a good night..
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:56 pm

Cila51290 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:IMO it makes no difference what Ben's parents do or do not like better/worse etc. It's between the couple. 
And yeah I know family is family. But in the end, imo, it should be up to the couple and the family should support and be quiet.

True. Plus its just a first impression in an awkward situation to begin with. If Ben really did choose Lauren even though his mom didn't, it just shows how his love for her was stronger than ever. I think he took what his mom said this time with a grain of salt because ultimately he knew that his mom would change her mind after really getting to know Lauren.

Yes!

I thought it might be interesting to see how Ben reacted to his mother saying she liked JoJo for him:

thefinalrose - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 45 Ben_mo10

That "hands over mouth" suggests to me that Ben disagrees (and may be shocked) and is "sealing his lips shut".

My SC from http://www.eonline.com/news/747783/ben-s-mom-chooses-her-bachelor-frontrunner-is-it-lauren-b-or-jojo

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:59 pm

IMO what Ben looks for in a partner is different from what his mother looks for in his partner. Mother would always look for her sons partner to sort of take her place, be the comforter, the one who'd make things easy for him, to make it all ok. Whereas Ben wants a partner who challenges him, who keeps him on his toes,who take his breath away and who makes his world stop for a minute. Also, Irl Ben's mom wouldn't be put on the spot to pick from two girls for Ben and wouldn't intervene IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:14 am

Lucas15 wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:IMO it makes no difference what Ben's parents do or do not like better/worse etc. It's between the couple. 
And yeah I know family is family. But in the end, imo, it should be up to the couple and the family should support and be quiet.

True. Plus its just a first impression in an awkward situation to begin with. If Ben really did choose Lauren even though his mom didn't, it just shows how his love for her was stronger than ever. I think he took what his mom said this time with a grain of salt because ultimately he knew that his mom would change her mind after really getting to know Lauren.

Yes!

I thought it might be interesting to see how Ben reacted to his mother saying she liked JoJo for him:

thefinalrose - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 45 Ben_mo10

That "hands over mouth" suggests to me that Ben disagrees (and may be shocked) and is "sealing his lips shut".

My SC from http://www.eonline.com/news/747783/ben-s-mom-chooses-her-bachelor-frontrunner-is-it-lauren-b-or-jojo

He looks stressed. Do you think Mom not picking Lauren made him want to choose her in the end even more? (If she's indeed the f1) In the sense that he wanted to maybe finally show her that he's grown up and can make his own decisions for himself even if it's not what she ultimately wants for him. I think it's harder to persuade men in those situations.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by allicat Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:17 am

I have kinda a random question. On the after the bachelor show... was week 3 the only show Ben missed and did CH and guests talk about Lauren and Ben's date?

allicat

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:19 am

Cila51290 wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:

Yes!

He looks stressed. Do you think Mom not picking Lauren made him want to choose her in the end even more? (If she's indeed the f1) In the sense that he wanted to maybe finally show her that he's grown up and can make his own decisions for himself even if it's not what she ultimately wants for him. I think it's harder to persuade men in those situations.

No. I don't think he's trying to prove anything to anyone. He's in love with Lauren. I agree, the above cap he looks tense, like he wishes his mom was saying something else.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:20 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:Ben's mom didn't say anything bad about Lauren. This isn't some huge hurdle to overcome, in the long run it can be a great joke to bring up at family gatherings. I feel bad for the parents having to say a name, and his mom, it's just not easy.

All this promo makes me 100% sure Lauren is the F1. Of course all the promo is pro JoJo.

I agree, definitely not a huge hurdle to overcome, but unfortunate given the fact they're using her clip to cast doubt on the relationship now.
Doubtful they're laughing about it given what Lauren has been put through already.
I'm sure Mom Higgins feels bad about it.

Last edited by Goldie2 on Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:52 am; edited 2 times in total

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 75 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 60 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+98
barbell
leselihau
lightredemption
George1218
bluwavz