SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 59 of 75 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 67 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thefinalrose - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 59 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Mgrissom Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:05 pm

I think this relationship just might work irl. The Warsaw date allowed Lauren to see Ben irl and Ben seemed to get along naturally with her family. Now since JoJo is the new and popular Bachette any tabloid drama extending past the show btwn Ben and JoJo won't happen. Can't wait to see them do their interviews then fade away.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

thefinalrose - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 59 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Idlemess Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:23 pm

Mgrissom wrote:I think this relationship just might work irl. The Warsaw date allowed Lauren to see Ben irl and Ben seemed to get along naturally with her family.  Now since JoJo is the new and popular Bachette any tabloid drama extending past the show btwn Ben and JoJo won't happen. Can't wait to see them do their interviews then fade away.

If it is true he doesn't do DWTS then maybe they can fade off to the sunset, but for some this show is like Hotel California ... You can check out but you can never leave IMO
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:02 pm

Jeepers wrote:Ben is sooooooo well spoken .. It is a joy to listen To him.....

I was just going to say that. He is very well spoken, probably one of the best in any Bachelor we have had (Chris was terrible and let's not get started with JP)!

Ben actually can have a career on TV.  His job is on sales so he does talk to a lot of clients.  If I'm his client, I'll buy anything he sells to me. thefinalrose - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 59 3806527698

He almost cringed when the two ILY was asked but love his beaming smile about his chosen woman. Knowing that it's Lauren makes my heart melt.  I really hope we see an equally happy woman in Lauren at the ATFR so we can gauge whether their relationship will work.

I remember loving Emily during Brad's reboot and I also got invested in their love story (but not as much as BenLo). When I saw them at the ATFR, you can see he tension on both their faces, body language and the words they said that you knew it wasn't going to last long.  I Hope it will be different for BenLo given the gravity of what Ben has done and the continued pummeling of the media on this. TPTB makes it even worse by posting the clip of Ben's Mom.

Last edited by SarahD on Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:09 pm

I loved hearing that little snippet of BenLo's life, Ben reading a cute text first thing in the morning. I think Lauren's handling it all well, it seems like they've completely moved on from the sl from the show.

I love hearing Lauren analyse the relationship and reading Ben. She's not confrontational, and gives him space, but doesn't ignore it either.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:15 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:I loved hearing that little snippet of BenLo's life, Ben reading a cute text first thing in the morning. I think Lauren's handling it all well, it seems like they've completely moved on from the sl from the show.

I love hearing Lauren analyse the relationship and reading Ben. She's not confrontational, and gives him space, but doesn't ignore it either.
Isn't that similar to the way Chris was with Des?
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:18 pm

The way TPTB have promoted the last few episodes and ending of this season and the clips they choose to reveal makes me question if they care about a happy ending for Lauren.  I think releasing the clip from Ben's mom was unnecessary.  Lauren has had to deal with a lot of negativity on SM....the JoJo fans are brutal.  Hopefully Lauren understands her worth IRL and is happy in spite of the rude SM comments.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:20 pm

I love Ben soooo much! He was a great Lead no matter his failings . Yes, he's well spoken and love how he has forward thinking. Soooo happy he found Lauren through all of this. Congrats BenLo on your love!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:36 pm

Seabear wrote:The way TPTB have promoted the last few episodes and ending of this season and the clips they choose to reveal makes me question if they care about a happy ending for Lauren.  I think releasing the clip from Ben's mom was unnecessary.  Lauren has had to deal with a lot of negativity on SM....the JoJo fans are brutal.  Hopefully Lauren understands her worth IRL and is happy in spite of the rude SM comments.

JMO

I think Ben's mom explained it right away when BenLo got engaged. His parents have IMO no doubt met Lauren again. While it might sting to hear it, it was nothing against Lauren. Ben is shouting his love for her from the rooftops. She also has her family backing her up and supporting her.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:57 pm

Seabear wrote:The way TPTB have promoted the last few episodes and ending of this season and the clips they choose to reveal makes me question if they care about a happy ending for Lauren.  I think releasing the clip from Ben's mom was unnecessary.  Lauren has had to deal with a lot of negativity on SM....the JoJo fans are brutal.  Hopefully Lauren understands her worth IRL and is happy in spite of the rude SM comments.

JMO

ITA
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:15 pm

JMO

I agree. It was more about the sympathy for Jojo as incoming ette. The deletion of the vid of Ben's mom from the Twitter feed was very telling. Ben must have gotten some pressure from both Lauren's and his own family that pushed him to ask TPTB to take it down but damage has been done. All it did was generate more hate toward Lauren from "stealing" Ben from Jojo. I've said before, Lauren gets the short end of the stick. She will continue to bear media onslaught of breakup rumors while Jojo will be doing her promos for ette.

I think that's why in every opportunity since Ep 9, Ben came out to say he's engaged to offset what TPTB is doing on playing up the double ILY and blindsiding of Jojo that will elicit sympathy for F2 and their chosen ette. Normally, they only confirm engagement at the ATFR but I think we're seeing Ben trying to do his bit to make it easier for Lauren. I really hope she's fine. That she can focus on her and Ben's love if she still believes that she was meant to meet Ben. Bachelor has a really bad track record unless the guy is a really good guy who was in it for the right reasons. I never felt he was in it for popularity unlike Chris S whom I never really liked.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:26 pm

Ben was not giving happy "I'm engaged and in love" interviews without TPTB giving him the go ahead and letting him. I think that was probably their one concession to help with Ben/Lauren behind the scenes.

JoJo will go through similar shortly enough. The show will tear her down and make it hard for her F1. Go ahead and expect them to stop caring about Jo and switch focus into making the new Bachelor shiny and clean in the edit around fantasy suite time. It's inevitable, happens every season. And HOPEFULLY by the time Jo is going through that, Ben and Lo will have been together a while, solid, with all this long behind them.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:00 pm

SarahD wrote:

JMO

I agree. It was more about the sympathy for Jojo as incoming ette.  The deletion of the vid of Ben's mom from the Twitter feed was very telling.  Ben must have gotten some pressure from both Lauren's and his own family that pushed him to ask TPTB to take it down but damage has been done. All it did was generate more hate toward Lauren from "stealing" Ben from Jojo.  I've said before, Lauren gets the short end of the stick.  She will continue to bear media onslaught of breakup rumors while Jojo will be doing her promos for ette.

I think that's why in every opportunity since Ep 9, Ben came out to say he's engaged to offset what TPTB is doing on playing up the double ILY and blindsiding of Jojo that will elicit sympathy for F2 and their chosen ette.  Normally, they only confirm engagement at the ATFR but I think we're seeing Ben trying to do his bit to make it easier for Lauren. I really hope she's fine. That she can focus on her and Ben's love if she still believes that she was meant to meet Ben.  Bachelor has a really bad track record unless the guy is a really good guy who was in it for the right reasons. I never felt he was in it for popularity unlike Chris S whom I never really liked.

I agree with most of this but TPTB do it every season to throw off the regular viewers who the real F1 is. But we saw their love story from the very first night and you can't hide that. Lauren never stole Ben from JoJo because Ben's was never JoJo's to begin with his heart and soul was always with Lauren.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 75 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 67 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+98
barbell
leselihau
lightredemption
George1218
bluwavz