SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:10 pm

Lily wrote:is it too late to watch? was is live streaming? i would love to watch the french version of the bachelor!

no you can stream or download from the link at the very start of the thread.

GA I will post link weekly Smiley

Back to top Go down

7 - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:12 pm

Diane - wardrobe malfunction laugh out loud her dress is magnificent!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:18 pm

sophienette wrote:
Lily wrote:is it too late to watch? was is live streaming? i would love to watch the french version of the bachelor!

no you can stream or download from the link at the very start of the thread.

GA I will post link weekly  Smiley
Thanks for your help. I tried but there were too many adds and it kept stalling. I'll give it try again at some point.
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:08 pm

I don't know her name. The girl who has an Italian parent? I think he really likes her. Masha

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:11 pm

Diane - but she's young.

Hmm Laurie - troublemaker?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:31 pm

He's talking to Linda in the orchard. He says he wants to be honest, when she came out of the limo, dressed in red, he liked what he saw. He's talking, he miss pronounces a word in French she corrects him? He likes her behind when she gets up. What else did they talk about?

She was hidden up until that point, she didn't get one of the first 3 roses, but I think he really likes her right from the limo exit.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:46 pm

Soph do you know if this is on youtube? I have old computer and cant watch on this one laugh out loud, unless it is on youtube.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:57 pm

Linda
Shirley
Masha
Diane
Laurie

That's my order for now.

reason and Lily - scroll down to the last viewing screen, don't pay attention to the others at the beginning. Simply click play.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:02 pm

Search youtube Bachelor - Gentleman celibataire Marco There are some clips. I don't see the full epi but I understand it's new.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:10 pm

Thanks will try tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:21 am

Gian Marco has his own Category. I didn't like the way I set his thread up.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:13 am

Link for Ep 2 posted in No Discussion thread Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+4
AllAboutLove
Sprite
Lily
GuardianAngel
8 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum