SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10 - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 02, 2016 7:39 pm

Marco_Bachelor ‏@marco_bachelor 1h1 hour ago
Dans l'avion en rentrant du Sri Lanka
Translated from French by Bing
On the plane returning from Sri Lanka

10 - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Chew9FSWYAARrPz

beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

10 - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 02, 2016 7:42 pm

IA, GA, very sweet words/photos. Thanks so much for translation, too  hearthumbsup

They make a lovely couple I hope it works out for them. beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lilcanfroggy Mon May 02, 2016 9:36 pm

Enjoy some Linda and Marco moments from the final Smiley

10 - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Image10

From my own sc Lilcanfroggy
lilcanfroggy
lilcanfroggy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 02, 2016 10:17 pm

Thanks froggy!!! yes they look very happy. I wish them both lots of love and happiness. I hope it works out for them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 02, 2016 11:18 pm

Thank you @lilcanfroggy hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue May 03, 2016 1:29 pm

I do not understand french but really like this series. Crazy right? Can anyone tell me what were the vows at the temple and also what the father thought of both girls. TIA.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoHoney Tue May 03, 2016 4:43 pm

Well, even though I didn't like this series too much, that was the best Bacherlor finale I've ever seen ...
The edits were really good, I was even doubting Linda would be F1 at one point. Also his love declaration was really touching. There were both really cute and wish all the best to Linda and Marco !!

I just loved the way they edited the very end of the finale. See how for many finales you get to see the F2 coming first to the last ceremony and then the F1 in the end. Well, this finale was much more confusing because they did a mixed edit of Linda and Shirley at the last rose ceremony. So you would see a few seconds of Shirley, then a few seconds of Linda, then Shirley again.
And at one point he said to Linda "But you came in too late ... you didn't invest as much as the others ..." then you see Linda's face melting ... but then back to Shirley ... Marco saying "I love everything about you .... (Shirley looking quite happy) but I don't love you. Linda is the one I love" and then bam ... Shirley getting back to crazy mode. Showing her true colors again. Saying he is just a b*st*rd and she was right about him being an *ss when she refused the rose in the ceremony back in Spain.
Then back to Linda "My heart belongs to someone ... (Linda looking really worried) ... it belongs to you ..." Then he did a very lovely love declaration "It's always been you. Now I'm really afraid ... because I'm madly in love with you".
Wow so cute !!!

cocoHoney

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoHoney Tue May 03, 2016 4:56 pm

iamreal2u wrote:I do not understand french but really like this series.  Crazy right?  Can anyone tell me what were the vows at the temple and also what the father thought of both girls.  TIA.

Well I'd say even though, Marco's dad made it more challenging for Linda, overall she made a better impression.

He asked many many questions to Linda, including why she wasn't speaking English fluently, why she wasn't a good cook (yeah ... old style values imo) ... you could tell Marco was afraid that would scare Linda off. He also asked about marriage. He wasn't really easy on her but she managed to answer everything with honesty.
But overall it went quite well.

Then for Shirley, Marco's dad was first quite impressed by her beauty, then he asked how everything went between the two of them. So once again she told about how she refused the rose blabla ... quite immature speech imo. The dad immediately noticed her strong temper and had mixed feelings about it. Then he also asked about marriage and having children. She mentioned the fact that she doesn't want to reproduce what she's been through (her parents divorced) so she wants to be sure of the person she's with before thinking of having children.
Overall it was quite an immature speech and the dad noticed that it was always about "her" "I am like that" "I feel like that ..." she would never mention Marco. So the dad was concerned that she doesn't really picture herself with his son ... he was quite right imo

cocoHoney

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue May 03, 2016 5:21 pm

cocoHoney wrote:Well, even though I didn't like this series too much, that was the best Bacherlor finale I've ever seen ...
The edits were really good, I was even doubting Linda would be F1 at one point. Also his love declaration was really touching. There were both really cute and wish all the best to Linda and Marco !!

I just loved the way they edited the very end of the finale. See how for many finales you get to see the F2 coming first to the last ceremony and then the F1 in the end. Well, this finale was much more confusing because they did a mixed edit of Linda and Shirley at the last rose ceremony. So you would see a few seconds of Shirley, then a few seconds of Linda, then Shirley again.
And at one point he said to Linda "But you came in too late ... you didn't invest as much as the others ..." then you see Linda's face melting ... but then back to Shirley ... Marco saying "I love everything about you .... (Shirley looking quite happy) but I don't love you. Linda is the one I love" and then bam ... Shirley getting back to crazy mode. Showing her true colors again. Saying he is just a b*st*rd and she was right about him being an *ss when she refused the rose in the ceremony back in Spain.
Then back to Linda "My heart belongs to someone ... (Linda looking really worried) ... it belongs to you ..." Then he did a very lovely love declaration "It's always been you. Now I'm really afraid ... because I'm madly in love with you".
Wow so cute !!!

Thanks so much Coco. This is the sweetest. Because I could not understand what they were saying I really saw the connection with Linda. I love love love the way how the ending was edited. Wish the US series were like that.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoHoney Tue May 03, 2016 5:33 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
Thanks so much Coco.   This is the sweetest.  Because I could not understand what they were saying I really saw the connection with Linda.  I love love love the way how the ending was edited.  Wish the US series were like that.

Well that's interesting. If you saw it without understanding what they were saying it means body language doesn't lie. To be honest I didn't see their connection before they went to Sri Lanka, so pretty late!!!
All that being said, I think at one point he was not totally honest with Shirley in the finale episode because during their last date she was kind of questioning him about their connection and he gave her a big clue he would pick her (Shirley) in the end ... so I guess she was pretty shocked in then end ....

I do agree with you about the edits of the finale ... loved waching it! I'm gonna watch it again right now haha

cocoHoney

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 03, 2016 6:58 pm

Thanks coco!

I saw right from the limo, Linda was the one he was taken aback. I understand very little French but I could see he was very sweet and almost shy around her.

Great ending, I wish them both well! I hope we will be able to get updates from them.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 09, 2016 7:58 pm

I haven't watched the ATFR episode yet but can safely say that Marco and Linda are very much in love and together.
Linda posted a video of herself and Marco on her snapchat and Marco is all puppy eyes looking at her. Just the cutest thing.  beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+4
AllAboutLove
Sprite
Lily
GuardianAngel
8 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum