SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 09, 2016 8:12 pm

So sweet. Marco retweeted this and from the finale. From the moment Linda got out the limo Marco said she gave him butterflies in his stomach, only one and then at the end it was a no brainer for him.

Comment dire ? C'est juste une évidence, comme l'avait dit Marco Au dernier Épisode
@marco_bachelor @liloularose

Translated from French by Bing

How to tell? It is just a no-brainer, as Marco had said at the last Episode
@marco_bachelor @liloularose

7 - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 CiCxxu8WsAEyHmc

GianMarco_Tavani ‏@marco_bachelor  2h2 hours ago View translation
Qui a dit que Paris est la ville de l'amour...je crois c'est un génie

Translated from French by Bing
Who said that Paris is the city of love... I think it's a genius

7 - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 CiCxr2hWwAAK00G

Linda #Bachelor ‏@liloularose  2h2 hours ago Paris, France View translation
Après 6 mois de cache cache nous pouvons enfin crier notre amour !! Oui on s'aime et très fort  @marco_bachelor

Translated from French by Bing Wrong translation?

After 6 months of hide-and-seek we can finally shout our love! Yes we love and very strong  @marco_bachelor

7 - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 CiCvknSWMAAPajI
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

7 - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2016 8:25 pm

So glad for these 2!

Back to top Go down

Post by lilcanfroggy Mon May 09, 2016 8:28 pm

They seem very happy and very much in love. Marco relocated to Paris to be with Linda and they just moved in together in a new appartment. Sooo cute these two.
lilcanfroggy
lilcanfroggy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 09, 2016 9:21 pm

Just finished the AtFR! Love, love, loved it! cheerleader

These two seem totally in love with each other and my fave part was they did a follow-up on the couple and cameras following them - too cute. They showed them looking for a new place and Marco moving in with her and since Linda is not a good cook, Marco is cooking for her! So sweet! Marco still looks like he can't believe he was lucky enough to get Linda - it's adorable to see these two. awwww

From the followup it seems like the love and fun between them is even greater now. I loved how they showed flashback of their journey and showed how those "awkward" moments weren't not awkward at all (only in a cute way of nerves) because Marco and Linda were making out too in those moments but left on the editing floor. giggling

These two seem like a great match, very similar in what they want and personalities. Wishing the happy couple all the best! beatingheart

Thank you @Sophienette for posting about this season.  bestbud! I wasn't so sure on it in the beginning but it turned out to be one of my fave to watch - definitely the best edited Bachelor show I have seen and a true love story. Can't ask for more hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2016 9:26 pm

Glad you all enjoyed it! Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon May 09, 2016 11:05 pm

So happy for Gian and Linda. So wish I can understand French. Did Gian buy the ring or was it just resized? Pretty please can anyone give a summary of only Gian and Linda. TIA.

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 10, 2016 12:03 am

Thanks for the info AAL, and a big thank you to Sophie for mentioning it to begin with. I definitely saw a love story right out of the limo! I hope we can get more updates on these two. Will we see them in the media? Should I create a thread for them?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CindyBee Tue May 10, 2016 10:42 am

Coming out of lurkdom to say that I've never attempted to watch an international version of the show but thought it would be fun to dust off my french language skills from growing up in Louisiana (my mom & grandmere were bilingual) and watch Marco's season thanks to the great invention that is Hola.

Only understood about 1/4 of what was being said--I can read french much better--but still enjoyed the season. I think one of the reason's I liked it so much is that Linda was such a breath of fresh air compared to the other girls and I wanted to see if she indeed would find something lasting with Marco.

So it was great to hear that six months later, they are still together. They just might end up being one of those rare couples from the franchise that actually make it work in the real world. Good luck to them.

CindyBee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 10, 2016 10:59 am

Welcomeparty! CindyBee out of lurkdom!

Good Post

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 10, 2016 11:39 am

CindyBee wrote:Coming out of lurkdom to say that I've never attempted to watch an international version of the show but thought it would be fun to dust off my french language skills from growing up in Louisiana (my mom & grandmere were bilingual) and watch Marco's season thanks to the great invention that is Hola.  

Only understood about 1/4 of what was being said--I can read french much better--but still enjoyed the season.  I think one of the reason's I liked it so much is that Linda was such a breath of fresh air compared to the other girls and I wanted to see if she indeed would find something lasting with Marco.  

So it was great to hear that six months later, they are still together.  They just might end up being one of those rare couples from the franchise that actually make it work in the real world.    Good luck to them.
Welcomeparty! @CindyBee loved your post! My mother is half-french but didn't speak french much growing up since it wasn't the main languages where we lived and despite taking some french in school I am with you in that I can read French better than understand it when spoken and overall am rather abysmal. I still loved the season though the bits I understood and loved Linda too, she was my fave. I am hopeful they will last *fingers crossed*
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 10, 2016 11:41 am

@GuardianAngel would love it if there is thread for the couple. yes They both seem active on their SM and in media so hopefully can get updates on them.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 10, 2016 12:41 pm

@AllAboutLove NP! I'd love to see more of them together. Save me time, what's Linda's last name? TYIA

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+4
AllAboutLove
Sprite
Lily
GuardianAngel
8 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum