SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10 - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:58 am

Single date: Eiffel Tower, Diane

10 - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Eif10
my S/Caps (HEA)

10 - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Dia310
my S/Caps (HEA)

10 - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Dia210
my S/Caps (HEA)

Only noticeable thing is Diane using the word: Magic.

So far Linda and Marco used it as well. Linda after her parachute and teary Marco when he has his cream suit for the finale rose ceremony.

My take is that people who are close use often the same words. Like Linda and Naelle right now are saying the same "he was too tactile" during the recent interviews. Linda said that Naelle was her closest friend she is hanging on with right now. Both are from Paris and Boulogne-Billancourt which is next to Paris.

IMO, it is a direct message to say that Marco meant nothing about Diane and their constant kisses. I felt a lot of jealousy and some frustration, not only during one of Linda's ITM but also in the interviews I read. This can only be explained if Linda is F1. The same way Diane said that she was not in love when they had this hot kiss/spa evening. A way for me to tell that she did not have feelings. In saying that she save her pride to have been rejected IMO. That is the way I read this, but of course I can be wrong.

note: I could not laugh enough about the girl's faces at the last RC when they were told they were going to Paris.............. pretty much all of them live in Paris and there is NOTHING fancy or glamor to come back to where they live. I am sure they all expected and wanted an exotic location and BAM they are back home! hilarious!

Back to top Go down

10 - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:19 pm

I am thinking about this 4th guest at the dinner party.

I said Clemence but then we see Louise on ITM saying "and how is this going to end?" very serious. She has a black turtleneck so ITM in Paris (?).

Is it possible that sweet lovely Louise was not so lovely after all? (Comment cela va se finir?). Why would she use those words?

10 - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Louise10
my S/Caps (HEA)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:27 pm

The very first intro is always interesting and has some segment that sometimes we do not see after. Smiley

There is no kiss besides Diane in it, multiple time.

Diane (eiffel tower outfit)

10 - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 First10
my S/Caps (HEA)

Second.... well, I though it was Linda until I check the ears. Everyone has different ones. The hair looked like linda, then 2 frames later it had strong blond streaks in them (no the ear pic which was taken during the poll party) and then I saw the ear and for me it is Diane.

10 - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Ear110
my S/Caps (HEA)

10 - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Dia610
my S/Caps (HEA)

ear comparison:

10 - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Ear210
my S/Caps (HEA)

10 - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Ear310
my S/Caps (HEA)

10 - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Cave10
my S/Caps (HEA)

the last one goes with this:

10 - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Dia412
my S/Caps (HEA)

and the music is "you got me, you got me, you got me"

Last edited by HEA on Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:45 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:37 pm

mmm so I got this S/cap and I am thinking... elephant ride is Shirley??? that is definitely her nose.

10 - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Elep10
my S/Caps (HEA)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:38 pm

so i am thinking...

Shirley was quite mean lately about marco, saying that he was sweating so much that it was disgusting. Only a rejected woman would say things like that.

Linda mentioned that he was "cute" on the last episode. I think she mentioned it 5 or 6 times in her interview. We have no sri-lanka segment so far and besides the kiss on last episode, I saw none on any intro.

I also saw the producers pushing to make us believe that Diane is stupid or has nothing to say. Marco also said that he was waiting for the big explosion to bust with Diane, did not need to talk much etc.... pushing in the opposite direction from mommy marco who wish a smart woman (versus a young superficial girl).

To be honest, Linda showed her funny side, easy side but I did not see yet her intellectual side either. I still like her personality and think she is very funny but producers did not show me anything more than her ITMs.

The sri-lanka teaser baffle me to be honest. Because I was quite sure linda had this elephant ride which would have been the "memories" that the bachelor always favor for his F1 and if it is Shirley.... and if shirley is mean NOW during her interviews....

I also listened the music at the premiere and only shirley, diane and naelle got a special music. linda got nothing but butterflies but same with the other 3 girls.

Naelle and Linda are very close right now and both are saying that marco was way too tactile. It is possible that they both say that because he was very sensual with both and both though they were the one and they were fooled?

Marco said that he had to make a choice between heart and raison. Heart for me means Diane. no question. Raison can be Linda or Shirley. He said also that relationship who started like a fire ended very often as a little flame and then nothing. So of course I am thinking Diane in that. But on last episode he explicitly said: I am waiting for the big boost....... so for him, at this time, it was still not a fire... (?). However he wants a woman with humor, who takes decisions. that does not fit Diana at all...

Diane also mentioned that during the spa/hotel late date she did not have big feelings at that time (meaning that it was very physical only?).

Shirley truly disliked Diane. Just reading her late interviews and it is obvious. And Diane also mentioned that she would be pleased to meet with all the girls except Shirley.

does it mean that Diane is F1?

I am very confused about the teasers right now. I feel less confident that Linda is F1, and more Diane.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:08 pm

Has the Paris date aired yet? What epi are we on? I just watched epi 5.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Has the Paris date aired yet? What epi are we on? I just watched epi 5.

this coming monday, episode 6 Smiley

Last edited by HEA on Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:29 pm

I am playing with the teasers trying to figure out who are the top 3 and the order...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:39 pm

I wonder where this fit. looks the sky european.. roma?

10 - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Lind10
my S/Caps (HEA)

Last edited by HEA on Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:46 pm

so once diane leaves the table, marco goes after her (same plaid shirt)?

10 - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 21010
my S/Caps (HEA)

10 - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Plaid10
my S/Caps (HEA)

Diane has her hands on her face, which lead me to think it is after the drama

10 - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Dia710
my S/Caps (HEA)

Last edited by HEA on Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:10 pm

so I could not place this ITM. now I know it is right after this diner. Shirly is crying and is upset.

so the diner date looks like:

4th is saying something against Diane
Marco asks 4th to leave and go back to the mansion (Louise or Clemence)
Diane leaves the table
Marco goes after her to comfort her and they walk outside
Shirley wants to fight Diane, Naelle stops her (same outfit diner)
Shirley cries and say: frankly, the girls do not stop (...) and he does not even give me this f--ing rose!

I am trying to understand when Shirley goes over the top? Diane goes out with Marco, they come back and Marco decide to end the evening... then shirley is upset about it, push Diane's button and want to fight with her?

10 - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Shirl10
my S/Caps (HEA)

10 - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Fight10
my S/Caps (HEA)

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:04 pm

Wow that looks crazy. I wonder what pushed her over the edge.

I hope they go to Rome!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+4
AllAboutLove
Sprite
Lily
GuardianAngel
8 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum