SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

essokay - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Linds911 Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:58 am

:shocked!: Well this is a surprise. Good luck to JoJo! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  essokay - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 21 1f49c

essokay - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 21 8367-910 essokay - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 21 I_got_13 essokay - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 21 E5kqdm15 essokay - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 21 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

essokay - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by BlackHalo Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:39 am

Yay. More TV time for Jojo and her fake family. Meh. I'll pass.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:57 am

Seo2 wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:I'm not interested in seeing the brothers again but it will be inevitable that they will be on if Jojo is the Bachelorette.  

Best part-- JoJo's mom!!!! High entertainment potential.

Now her I like.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubblebunny Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:57 am

I hope Caila is feeling okay, but I'm also excited for Jojo! I've gotten some Andi vibes from her from early on and I'm one of the few people that actually enjoyed Andi's season. It wouldn't be at all surprising to me if she picks a Josh type. Also, if Nick goes on this season too, I will deny ever having liked him. rotfl
Bubblebunny
Bubblebunny

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:09 am

oh this is rich. shall we enjoy the brothers watching their sister brainwashing the guys then? Hugesmile these people will suffer from hypocrisy at its best.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:36 am

Jeepers wrote:RS may not have been wrong .. There may actually have been a change .. Or not...

IMO this really was - as some suspected - a foiler season - just that the foiler was not at all what people thought it was. IMO the foiler surrounded who the next lead was going to be - if that had at any time appeared to be JoJo then the ending of Bachelor 20 can't be JoJo as F1 - JoJo has to be F2 and that makes Lauren as F1 (surprise surprise - as if that couldn't have been seen a mile away).

All it really took to keep suspense to the end was a foiler that Caila was the next lead - supported by and made believable by a little fake filming with Caila to make it seem certain. I do hope that Caila knew she was only the bait all along; IMO it's likely that she did because all she had to do was get filmed and like a few posts on SM and lace her own SM with a few obvious hashtags. I think Caila is just fine - perhaps only a bit disappointed that she didn't get the job. But maybe she never really wanted it anyway.

And there really was a switcheroo this season - but nothing concerned with Ben's season - the switch was about the next lead. Planned all along, IMO just like the last big switch.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:14 am

Nonina430 wrote:Congrats JoJo, you just cannot help but feel badly for Calia.
I'm glad everyone is sending her positive vibes. :Nod:

Caila is a sweetheart however based on her SM she might've been in on it as a cover to remove any speculations that JoJo was Bette and taping.
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:23 am

I feel like the foiler about Caila was sent out to hide that JoJo was F2, and in turn they could keep JoJo being the lead hidden with the leaks about how torn Ben was. IMO Ben was pushed under the bus a bit to make it happen.

JoJo's brothers better call her out on leading people on, though. giggling
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:33 am

Well if Caila is blindsided at not being lead, I am sorry for her!

I do think Jojo is a more exciting bachelorette, so can't wait! But let's be honest, i would watch for the guys anyway ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:35 am

Although I slightly would have preferred Caila as the lead, i'm the same where i'll watch anyway just because I love picking my favourites out of the guys
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:11 am

I really think Caila was in on the foiler herself. She didn't look or act like the future lead on WTA, which was filmed 2 weeks ago already. I think her sad look had more to do with not getting the gig than not getting Ben. Two days later MF tweeted that they'll be making the decision in a few hours. This was before Caila was seen (by a surprising number of people) prancing around Hudson with a cameraman. Caila also started/will start a new job this month based on her LinkedIn, a bit of a weird timing for someone who might be the lead. Now JoJo's been MIA since being spotted at an airport last weekend, so clearly she's under lock and key preparing for filming. Caila on the other hand is in Ohio messing around on SM, kind of like Nick the weekend before the Bachelor announcement. They tried to trick us for no reason before Ben's announcement, but this time they actually have a reason to foil, since the new lead is part of the F2. They want to distract people. Oh, and didn't Caila even say herself in some interview that she doesn't think she would be a good fit, because she's too normal?

I really think this is the best for everyone. Caila needs a few more years of growing up before she's ready to deal with something like this, or even find a mate for life. JoJo seems far more prepared and mature IMO. I think she'll be a great lead!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:58 am

well, it's also possible that Caila rejected the offer. I don't agree with RS that everyone would take the job, maybe she felt the whole process was overwhelming and didn't want to go through that again, in spite of now potentially being on the other side. a small chance, but still could be true essokay - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 21 1f601
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+117
Norcalgal
jaded
tyjbachelor
sparkler
wandb
sallyny
Newto
JBF
Lennoxcolinrolland
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
jojo47