SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 28 of 82 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 55 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swag - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:51 am

sosleepy wrote:I just...

Well, first of all, when I watch this show my primary goal isn't for a love story, because really, the genuine love stories are few and far between on this thing. And when I do find the rare love story that I "fall for," I prefere it to be between two (relatively) normal people, finding themselves in an extraoirdinary situation. For me, JoJo and Jordan are neither "normal" people. It just feels too scripted and not organic to me. I think I will have trouble rooting for them because of that. The minute Jordan was announced I just knew JoJo would be all over him. I called him as the likely F1 or Bachelor before they even filmed the meet and greet, as I'm sure most people did. It's just... Too obvious/not fun/blah.

Also, Aaron is just so intensely private. I cannot imagine he's going to love Reality Steve and the tabloids printing and talking about his "family drama" and "brotherly fued" and speculation about Olivia Munn causing family discourse or whatever - as it has already begun and the season has not even started. If it's really the Jordan show - well, Aaron whether he likes it or not, will probably find some speculation about his family life in the tabloids this summer. I'm a huge Aaron Rodgers/Packer fan. I just don't see how this is probably something he wants as a distraction.

I agree with all of this. I get that Aaron and Olivia are in the public eye already, but I still feel sorry for them for getting pulled into this bach drama and bs (or even true) stories will come up about them because of Jordan. Olivia already gets so much misogynist and sexist hate thrown at her way, that she doesn't deserve the hate she'll get for 'being the reason' Aaron/Jordan/their family are/aren't close.

And yes, Jordan being the front runner was so predictable. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

swag - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by metalgirl Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:57 pm

Olivia is a 35 year-old grown woman with a career of her own and plenty of experience being in the spotlight, with and without her famous boyfriend.  Not her first rodeo.  And I don't see anybody pulling Olivia & Aaron into anything.  

I think the manufactured TV romance between Aaron's little brother and young JoJo whoever is going to negatively impact her very little and probably interest her even less.  She doesn't know JoJo and the girl is 10 years younger than her.  It's a "romance" created to be disposable. And Olivia knows TV and can identify scripted drama pretty easily.  

I doubt much that happens within this show season is going to affect her.

Last edited by metalgirl on Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:09 pm; edited 4 times in total
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:03 pm

I think Jordan would have been F1-F4 if the lead was Caila too.. JMO

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:14 pm

Duke702 wrote:I think Jordan would have been F1-F4 if the lead was Caila too.. JMO

he would be no matter who the lead was, IMO. No chance in hell that TPTB would let him go before hometowns even if the lead wasn't falling for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:23 pm

Yes, I agree. ^ Jordan was not cast for the show to be dismissed early.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:12 pm

metalgirl wrote:Olivia is a 35 year-old grown woman with a career of her own and plenty of experience being in the spotlight, with and without her famous boyfriend.  Not her first rodeo.  And I don't see anybody pulling Olivia & Aaron into anything.  

I think the manufactured TV romance between Aaron's little brother and young JoJo whoever is going to negatively impact her very little and probably interest her even less.  She doesn't know JoJo and the girl is 10 years younger than her.  It's a "romance" created to be disposable. And Olivia knows TV and can identify scripted drama pretty easily.  

I disagree. Aaron is private as crap. Any/everything he talks about to the media is related to football and his obligations as GB's QB only. RS has already started talking about Olivia Munn causing family feuds and drama and the show hasn't even started yet. It'll likely only get worse. Take away the celebrity, and who wouldn't be hurt by that being discussed? I cannot, in any universe, imagine Aaron or Olivia would be happy with that. Of course, Jordan is his own person and has to do what he has to do, regardless what his older brother thinks about it. But like I said, I still think it stinks for Aaron and Olivia who both try very hard to keep their personal lives private. They weren't the ones who signed up for this circus.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:20 pm

DebutAlbum wrote:
Duke702 wrote:I think Jordan would have been F1-F4 if the lead was Caila too.. JMO

he would be no matter who the lead was, IMO. No chance in hell that TPTB would let him go before hometowns even if the lead wasn't falling for him.

Of for sure. The minute he was cast, it didn't matter who the lead was, he was going to hometowns at minimum. That being said, I think he has a MUCH greater chance of being F1 with JoJo than Caila. I always thought (even when we thought Caila was going to be the 'ette), that JoJo would be on this guy like white on rice.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:21 pm

IMO, Olivia does not try to keep their personal life private since she openly talks about their sex life in interviews and posts about Aaron all over her IG account.

It's quite simple IMO. The parents of Jordan and Aaron aren't on social media and they keep a relatively quiet profile (unlike the Dorfman's and Murray's). Jordan, just within the past few months, has openly talked about Aaron and even Olivia in a positive manner. Yes, it's obvious Jordan is extremely close to his parents and his brother Luke, but that doesn't mean he doesn't care for his other brother Aaron either. If they're all smart, they will all keep mum about it like they seemingly have if there are indeed any other issues other than the fact they don't see Aaron often.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:46 pm

sosleepy wrote:
metalgirl wrote:Olivia is a 35 year-old grown woman with a career of her own and plenty of experience being in the spotlight, with and without her famous boyfriend.  Not her first rodeo.  And I don't see anybody pulling Olivia & Aaron into anything.  

I disagree. Aaron is private as crap. Any/everything he talks about to the media is related to football and his obligations as GB's QB only. RS has already started talking about Olivia Munn causing family feuds and drama and the show hasn't even started yet. It'll likely only get worse. Take away the celebrity, and who wouldn't be hurt by that being discussed? I cannot, in any universe, imagine Aaron or Olivia would be happy with that. Of course, Jordan is his own person and has to do what he has to do, regardless what his older brother thinks about it. But like I said, I still think it stinks for Aaron and Olivia who both try very hard to keep their personal lives private. They weren't the ones who signed up for this circus.

The statement " private as crap" made me laugh out loud ! As far as Aaron and Olivia are concerned, they are both famous people so I am sure they are used to the attention they receive from media. It's just par for the course. They will be fine.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:58 pm

I'm sorry, but I think it's ridiculous if Olivia and Aaron will feel "upset" by the media presence from Jordan being on the show considering who they are and their own jobs. If so, they need to get a grip! So far they haven't complained so I assume it's okay, even if they're not besties.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:49 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
As far as Aaron and Olivia are concerned, they are both famous people so I am sure they are used to the attention they receive from media.  It's just par for the course.  They will be fine.  

Precisely why I don't think Olivia or Aaron are going to give a happy crap about what Reality Steve, Mike Fleiss, the entire "Bachelor Nation" or Jordan himself do or say.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:52 pm

I don't understand why either of them would show up for a HTD.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 82 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 55 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
pitci
sbolduc
Cila51290
traveler90
Jolena