SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 29 of 82 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sharkweek - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:56 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I don't understand why either of them would show up for a HTD.
I doubt they showed up. But while we love this stupid show the average football fan and Olivia Munn fan have no idea about who the bachelor or bachelorette are and won't give a crap about any of it. Since Olivia has discussed their sex life and made their relationship public it is fair game like any Hollywood relationship. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

sharkweek - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:53 pm

Esss okay because I haven't got a clue who Olivia Munn is either and didn't know Aaron or Jordan. Doesn't matter to me if they show up for the HTD's or not.

I would like for the parents to stay quiet in the media, unless they would like to share info with me via email or private message. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:27 pm

I guess I'm some weird hybrid because the stupid Bachelor franchise AND Packer football are two of most preferred forms of silly entertainment! sharkweek - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 3806527698  You'd think I'd be more excited than I am for this crossover! laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2016 10:02 am

in case not posted yet:
http://www.vucommodores.com/sports/m-footbl/2010-nsd-rodgers_jordan_lloloaaaaaaamzmmxcndd.html

https://twitter.com/JRodgers11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2016 1:50 am

Olivia Munn on ET. Her mom is a hoot .
http://www.etonline.com/news/187905_olivia_munn_bought_her_mom_a_house_for_mother_day/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue May 03, 2016 5:18 am

IMO it's completely different if Olivia wants to talk about her sex life or what not, as it is HER life, than she and her relationship be brought up as bs drama due to Jordan being on this show. Olivia isn't going to be compensated, but she's already part of the drama RS is spilling re Jordan. Perhaps Jordan's own sl would be so boring, so he has to drag his more famous brother and the brother's gf to his sl, to bring interest to himself. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 03, 2016 6:31 am

Olivia talking about her sex life was brought up because someone mentioned that Olivia and Aaron are private people that keep their relationship private, which isn't true IMO since Olivia has no issues talking about their sex life in interviews and she has no issues posting about him and posting pictures of Aaron to her social media accounts. Just a few days ago Olivia posted a picture of Aaron hanging out with another celebrity Chris Pratt.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out from social media that Jodan, Luke and his parents are extremely close. Aaron doesn't appear to see them much. That's been out in the open. I don't think anything RS has said has been that bad. He's stating the obvious. Jordan isn't close to Aaron and Aaron and Olivia aren't close to the Rodgers family, but since they are brothers they care for each other. None of the people involved, if there is a rift, have stated anything in regards to it. Back in February Jordan was praising Aaron and even defending his relationship with Olivia in an interview that was posted here. I'd be surprised if any mention of a rift between Aaron and Jordan was mentioned on the show. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 03, 2016 6:57 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:IMO it's completely different if Olivia wants to talk about her sex life or what not, as it is HER life, than she and her relationship be brought up as bs drama due to Jordan being on this show. Olivia isn't going to be compensated, but she's already part of the drama RS is spilling re Jordan. Perhaps Jordan's own sl would be so boring, so he has to drag his more famous brother and the brother's gf to his sl, to bring interest to himself. Jmo.
Honestly, so what? Olivia isnt the first or last girl that's out there in the media for whatever reason. I felt silly even writing that sentence. Poor Olivia, maybe her gorgeous boyfriend and piles of money can soothe her for all the mental anguish she'll experience with her bfs bro going on a reality show.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 03, 2016 7:31 am

Alanna wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:IMO it's completely different if Olivia wants to talk about her sex life or what not, as it is HER life, than she and her relationship be brought up as bs drama due to Jordan being on this show. Olivia isn't going to be compensated, but she's already part of the drama RS is spilling re Jordan. Perhaps Jordan's own sl would be so boring, so he has to drag his more famous brother and the brother's gf to his sl, to bring interest to himself. Jmo.
Honestly, so what? Olivia isnt the first or last girl that's out there in the media for whatever reason. I felt silly even writing that sentence. Poor Olivia, maybe her gorgeous boyfriend and piles of money can soothe her for all the mental anguish she'll experience with her bfs bro going on a reality show.
Or Olivia could give a damn. Most people don't give a rip about RS or this show. Personally the Olivia Munn I have seen in interviews would probably find people feeling sorry for her because of a douche like RS funny. He is  mild compared to TMZ and the like. Plus she has the new X-men movie coming out, she has many other things to think about than this silly show and what Bach fans say about her. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 03, 2016 7:41 am

Plus her and Aaron just adopted another puppy. Way more interesting than Jordan being on this show. Lol

I doubt she even knows about RS or that she will even be asked about Jordan being on the show during her upcoming press tour for the X-men movie. And I doubt Jordan is going to even mention her on the show. If JoJo fangirled out when she realizes who Jordan's brother is dating that would be hella funny.

sharkweek - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 87b72b10 sharkweek - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 86669110 sharkweek - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 03, 2016 8:17 am

I have to agree. 
Outside of this bubble of TB, people don't know who these people or RS is and they don't care or seem to think they are missing out. 
I don't mean this to be rude, but I follow other reality tv and it would be like me saying the same type thing for Survivor, BB or TAR.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue May 03, 2016 8:29 am

Alanna wrote:

I don't like anyone using other people as their dramatic sl or means to more attention. It's just crappy IMO. It doesn't matter how much fame and money Olivia and her bf have, it's just wrong to throw all the family fall outs and drama out there to make Jordan stand out more. It makes Jordan seem less interesting to me tbh.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 82 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
pitci
sbolduc
Cila51290
traveler90
Jolena