SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 49 of 82 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 65 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swag - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Mon May 16, 2016 3:42 pm

^^^ which tends to make me believe that nothing significant was shown between Jojo and those guys.  RS knows who got HTD and who the F4 are, even if he's not sure who ends up where in the F4.  So I would think he would have mentioned them, if much had been shown/made of their time together.  Then again, maybe his dislike for Jordan took up too many words in his post for today!  swag - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 3806527698
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

swag - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Mon May 16, 2016 3:47 pm

The conclusion that was initially drawn was that two of the spoiled F4 were not shown which is different from RS just not reporting about the other two. So I guess we have to just wait & see who was shown vs not shown. I still hope Auntie does the statistics for us to compare to after we see the episode.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 16, 2016 4:11 pm

Steve not liking Jordan is good news for Jordan potentially being a good guy laugh out loud I bet the spec that he reached out for spoilers and Jordan's camp wouldn't play with him is right.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 16, 2016 4:30 pm

That's how RS rolls.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon May 16, 2016 4:56 pm

Something to consider. Maybe Jordan's family decided to plan an emergency family vacation. Something they haven't done since the brothers were in high school to cheer Jordan up since he isn't F1. Just speculation. Trying to find holes in the Jordan F1 theory

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon May 16, 2016 5:29 pm

Or maybe it's a celebratory (if he's final 1) vacation laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon May 16, 2016 7:08 pm

macc wrote:swag - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 Image10

Just saw it on a tweet to RealitySteve.
Would it mean that Jordan got home sooner that Robby?

So... Chase F3, Jordan F2 and Robby F1?
IMO, Jordan could even of gotten home first. I do know the excellent sleuthing all around it, but.....maybe it was Chase that was on SM first but Jordan actually reached home first.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 16, 2016 7:13 pm

Family vacay could also mean certain members arrive and depart at certain times and not all together. The heart of the visit may coincide for _____ amount of time. It does not have to mean they all arrived and stayed ______ amount of time.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon May 16, 2016 7:27 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Is there any proof that Jordan was on the vacay since the 14th..? Maybe he's just getting to South Carolina. Or maybe he's not even going on the trip.
Is there any possibility that Jordan actually got home first? I ask that cause just because he looked like he was "still travelling" for longer, this may actually of been the reason....going on vacay with the family??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon May 16, 2016 7:43 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Is there any proof that Jordan was on the vacay since the 14th..? Maybe he's just getting to South Carolina. Or maybe he's not even going on the trip.
Is there any possibility that Jordan actually got home first?  I ask that cause just because he looked like he was "still travelling" for longer, this may actually of been the reason....going on vacay with the family??

Sure but we have no confirmed idea where Jordan is. He coulda been in Hilton Head when his dad posted that. He could have gotten there yesterday like his brother Luke. He could be getting there today. We have no idea since he isn't sharing his step-by-step travel like someone else is. *cough* Robby *cough*

swag - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 87b72b10 swag - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 86669110 swag - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon May 16, 2016 7:59 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:... just because he looked like he was "still travelling" for longer, this may actually of been the reason....going on vacay with the family??
I haven't been following the threads closely. Jordan doesn't use SM much. How do we know he was "still traveling" and away longer than Robby or Chase question

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by weetybix Mon May 16, 2016 8:57 pm

Hi everyone,

Just saw on IG, Luke, chase and robby following BachelorCasting, not yet Jordan. Sorry if this is not place to post, (it's my first post)! X

weetybix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 82 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 65 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
pitci
sbolduc
Cila51290
traveler90
Jolena