SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 57 of 82 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sharkweek - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu May 19, 2016 3:10 pm

Question for those that sleuthed Jordan all season...did anyone find out that he was a skirt chaser as RS is insinuating?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

sharkweek - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 19, 2016 3:35 pm

Consider the source everyone. RS is a jealous little twit. My ex-husband interned with our alma mater's athletic department and my friends were resident assistants for the male athletes. No football player in the SEC has to chase skirt, it chases them. Same for guys in professional sports, women throw themselves at them everywhere. That is just how it is. Did Jordan enjoy this? Probably, but so the heck what? To take something freely given doesn't make someone a dog. If he didn't lie, mislead or cheat I fail to see the problem. Those guys do sometimes find love and have good relationships too.

RS is a petty little troll. I bet he reached out to the Rodgers family and was ignored, so he is a hateful a**. Seriously, if he liked Jordan then that would make me give the stink eye that Jordan was feeding him stuff. 

This man hates and bashes with no good cause. The spoilers are nice, but I really wish people would stop feeding his enormous hateful ego.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu May 19, 2016 3:42 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Consider the source everyone. RS is a jealous little twit. My ex-husband interned with our alma mater's athletic department and my friends were resident assistants for the male athletes. No football player in the SEC has to chase skirt, it chases them. Same for guys in professional sports, women throw themselves at them everywhere. That is just how it is. Did Jordan enjoy this? Probably, but so the heck what? To take something freely given doesn't make someone a dog. If he didn't lie, mislead or cheat I fail to see the problem. Those guys do sometimes find love and have good relationships too.

RS is a petty little troll. I bet he reached out to the Rodgers family and was ignored, so he is a hateful a**. Seriously, if he liked Jordan then that would make me give the stink eye that Jordan was feeding him stuff. 

This man hates and bashes with no good cause. The spoilers are nice, but I really wish people would stop feeding his enormous hateful ego.

All JMO.

I agree with you. Prior to going on the show, Jordan was single. Why shouldn't he date/hook up. During the show JoJo is also dating numerous guys. Doesn't make her a playa.

I also agree with you about RS. I think maybe he needs to "hook up" with someone and perhaps he will be in a better mood when he writes his blog.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 19, 2016 3:45 pm

I don't really care about RS's spoliers. The sleuthers on this board pretty much did a lot of work that pointed to Jordan as F1 already.

I was just curious if anyone that sleuthed Jordan had any inclination on his history with the ladies.

RS himself is not what matters...rather it's the rag magazines taking the scoop from RS & doing further investigation that brings more dirt out. And that is not good for the lead or the contestants on any season...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 19, 2016 3:46 pm

He can do all of that and then some. It doesn't make me a fan though, and he's been giving me sleaze vibes long before RS. Maybe he'll convert me. Who knows.

sharkweek - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu May 19, 2016 3:47 pm

Jordan had the same girlfriend for like 2 years and from what I read he was a good boyfriend. That doesn't sound like a player
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu May 19, 2016 3:52 pm

Honestly, what Jordan did/said prior to going on the show is what a lot of people do/say prior to going on the show...and even in life in general, it just doesn't get out as easily. I don't care for that behavior, but it is what it is. If JoJo and Jordan have a mutual relationship, even if it's only what they understand, then good for them.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 19, 2016 3:53 pm

JoJo is a reality tv vet. If they are real they will make it through and if not hopefully, I get to be entertained. 

BenLo are boring and stable and the rags have them breaking up once a week, he's mad she doesn't work, she wants LA, blah blah blah.

Kaitlyn and Shawn had a really rough start, Des loved Brooks. Des is happily married and love her or hate her K&S are going strong. 

If JoJo and Jordan want to they will make it regardless. Of course I am hoping RS is foiled and we get a surprise, remember this time last year Kaitlyn was single and if she ended up with Shawn it happened after she chose no one.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 19, 2016 3:59 pm

Does RS ever have anything positive to say about the contestants/leads? Nope. We'll see if any ex's crawl out of the woodwork once the show starts airing. giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu May 19, 2016 4:00 pm

ForeverLove wrote:So Jordan is a dog, a playa and a fame seeker ? Why do I think he's perfect for Jojo? Might just be her male counterpart imo. So glad to be swimming with the snarks this season.

This season might be named When the jersey chaser meets the skirt chaser imo.
This is actually a nice story TBH. "The jersey chaser and skirt chaser have skeletons in their closets but accept one another for who they are and fall in love and become mastermind playas together." This needs to be a TV show!! It can be like the movie "Heartbreakers"!! Yessss!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 19, 2016 4:03 pm

In fairness there's a bit of a trend to the guys he really goes in on. Ed, Jef, Nick etc. so this gives me pause laugh out loud.

sharkweek - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 19, 2016 4:06 pm

bleuberry wrote:In fairness there's a bit of a trend to the guys he really goes in on. Ed, Jef, Nick etc. so this gives me pause laugh out loud.
Arie, he still despises Arie. Oh and he was a Josh fan when Andi's camp fed him info.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 82 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
pitci
sbolduc
Cila51290
traveler90
Jolena