SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 75 of 82 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 78 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swag - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 24, 2016 3:40 pm

People is usually the more "professional" mag to release things pro TB. The franchise uses it as their voice.
SO maybe the show itself is promoting this angle.
I have always felt TPTB use misdirection or slight of hand very effectively. If they don't want us to see something, they use something else to take our minds in a totally different direction with the edit.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

swag - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Tue May 24, 2016 3:59 pm

So Kasha, you think they may be misdirecting attention to the fact that Jordan's Ex girlfriend said he was a cheater to take our minds off what? That he has been announced as the final one by RS? Or foiler to RS that some other guy is F1 so they keep attention on Jordan?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue May 24, 2016 4:08 pm

Is the poofy hair on guys now the style? I sure hope that doesn't mean that the mullets are going to come back.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 24, 2016 4:09 pm

My feeling is this franchise has simply been a stepping stone for JoJo. Her finding romance is a secondary issue. If she finds it great, but that was never the plan.
IMO:The plan was to highlight JoJo's physical attributes and personality to move her into the entertainment field.
So TPTB will give her a delightful edit that will accentuate that and build all the drama and foolishness into a storyline for the other men. The teflon 'Ette.
Last's night Meat and Geek had more production gimmicks than I can remember. I suspect more ridiculous drama with bad guys and bad boys and their ex's to carry the season. But I don't expect anything horribly negative to stick to JoJo.
SO--slight of hand. If TPTB get us to look more at the men and their ridiculousness, we won't be scrutinizing JoJo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue May 24, 2016 5:42 pm

Oh, Jordan isn't tweeting a mile a minute today. Hmmm, I wonder why!

Not to worry, seeing that we live in a world that is now upside-down, Brittany may end up kicking herself for giving you the extra boost that Jumpstart your media career. Notoriety sells.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2016 5:44 pm

I have to say that Jordan probably wont be my fav contestant ever or even this season, but I do see him and Jojo fitting very well so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 24, 2016 5:53 pm

sophienette wrote:I have to say that Jordan probably wont be my fav contestant ever or even this season, but I do see him and Jojo fitting very well so far.
I think so too. I wonder what he's been telling her about this Brittany and 15,000 other exes business.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue May 24, 2016 5:54 pm

sophienette wrote:I have to say that Jordan probably wont be my fav contestant...but I do see him and Jojo fitting very well so far.
With all the drama that SM and the tabloids will probably print about Jordan I don't see how JoJo can be happy with him and all his "baggage" What does her family think of Jordan now? I don't think they want to see their sweet JoJo dragged through the tabloids with Jordan the player (not in sports but with women) it seems like JoJo's family would encourage her to cut her losses and move on. I don't see them together as a couple after the finale for very long if he's F1 JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue May 24, 2016 6:11 pm

I also noticed many things last night that made me think JoJo and Jordan had been in contact before filming started. Not a ton probably, but they were acting like two people who'd looked forward to meeting each other rather than total strangers.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue May 24, 2016 6:24 pm

jen689 wrote:
sophienette wrote:I have to say that Jordan probably wont be my fav contestant...but I do see him and Jojo fitting very well so far.
With all the drama that SM and the tabloids will probably print about Jordan I don't see how JoJo can be happy with him and all his "baggage" What does her family think of Jordan now? I don't think they want to see their sweet JoJo dragged through the tabloids with Jordan the player (not in sports but with women) it seems like JoJo's family would encourage her to cut her losses and move on. I don't see them together as a couple after the finale for very long if he's F1 JMO

I give them a year. The tabloid, messy stuff gives them something to "prove" and something to work through together. Lots of times those couples stick together longer than the meh/boring couples that fizzle around the 6 mos mark. I can see them sticking it out for a while, before the collapse. This isn't JoJo's first rodeo with a "bad boy." She knows the drill, and her family is probably used to this MO from her by now.

Hey, if nothing else, JoJo has "good friend" Jake Pavelka to help her through! If anyone understands picking the lying whorebeast with tabloids galore, it's him! swag - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 3806527698
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue May 24, 2016 6:32 pm

mindless wrote:I also noticed many things last night that made me think JoJo and Jordan had been in contact before filming started. Not a ton probably, but they were acting like two people who'd looked forward to meeting each other rather than total strangers.

Yes! And I can relate to that because I've met someone before seeing them in person and that is exactly how it goes. They didn't look like complete strangers at all. More like relieved that they finally got to meet one another. Both seemed a little nervous around eachother too even though it didn't look that way.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by weetybix Tue May 24, 2016 7:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't feel sorry for any of them. If you are going to split with someone to be on this show, then you tell them upfront, that's what you're doing.

The ex is referring to cheating. IMO it has nothing to do with going on the show but more of what has gone down in the past.

The fact that he specifically said he mistakenly let football take over his love life is probably what ticked her off. IMHO.

Perhaps it's as simple as Jordan simply not loving Brittany anymore (and having your gf as a pt and good friend to your older brother's gf laugh out loud! Talk about keeping it in the family, maybe it's better for a fresh start... Now you can't exactly say that in the intro package...

weetybix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 82 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 78 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
pitci
sbolduc
Cila51290
traveler90
Jolena