SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 81 of 82 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sharkweek - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 81 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by exmrsbundy Wed May 25, 2016 4:07 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
mercieme wrote:No disrespect to RS but sleuthers on this board found out that Brittany was Jordan's ex before RS told the masses. Just go back a few pages....jmo.
Yes, through digging through public SM. Because she and Jordan had both left their histories up to see. But, Jordan did not name her or say anything specifically about her.
Stuck, this is true. I'm one of them.

exmrsbundy

Back to top Go down

sharkweek - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 81 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by exmrsbundy Wed May 25, 2016 4:13 pm

mindless wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Stuck the women aren't better I agree, and when they become lead/f1 we'll get their stories too. To me they're just irrelevant, doesn't mean they're better or worse.
I agree, just responding to multiple posts about bad men. Without much discussion of the fact they are not victimizing anyone, the women they hook-up with or cheat with are often actually instigating. 

These guys are not prowling for innocent victims, they are taken what is thrown at them. 

Cheating is never okay, never, but once you are cheated on and you chose to stay, then I just don't feel sorry for you. Just like I don't feel sorry for the ones who were the other women when they are then the one cheated on. 

All JMO.

Sorry, but I don't really see what the women men cheat with have to do with Brittany, who was the one being cheated on. If Jordan cheated on Brittany then she is a victim IMO. I don't care who instigated what between Jordan and whoever he cheated with, it doesn't change the fact he cheated. JMO. The other women are irrelevant.
But how do we know that he cheated? I went back more than two years on his IG account and never found her. That's one of the reasons all this discussion has me really confused and ultimately saddened because of Aaron Rodgers being drawn into the whole thing because his girlfriend was. JMO

exmrsbundy

Back to top Go down

Post by exmrsbundy Wed May 25, 2016 4:16 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Samantha seems to know a lot of people and/or get around, IMO.  Did she and Jordon date?

I will try to go back to read up thread to see where you all sleuth their connection.

Hi Mini! Please let us know what, if anything, that you find. I was never able to find a boyfriend/girlfriend connection between Jordan and Brittany. I looked on his IG acct and never found her? I read about her here? All JMOOC TIA too !

exmrsbundy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed May 25, 2016 4:17 pm

exmrsbundy wrote:
mindless wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
I agree, just responding to multiple posts about bad men. Without much discussion of the fact they are not victimizing anyone, the women they hook-up with or cheat with are often actually instigating. 

These guys are not prowling for innocent victims, they are taken what is thrown at them. 

Cheating is never okay, never, but once you are cheated on and you chose to stay, then I just don't feel sorry for you. Just like I don't feel sorry for the ones who were the other women when they are then the one cheated on. 

All JMO.

Sorry, but I don't really see what the women men cheat with have to do with Brittany, who was the one being cheated on. If Jordan cheated on Brittany then she is a victim IMO. I don't care who instigated what between Jordan and whoever he cheated with, it doesn't change the fact he cheated. JMO. The other women are irrelevant.
But how do we know that he cheated? I went back more than two years on his IG account and never found her. That's one of the reasons all this discussion has me really confused and ultimately saddened because of Aaron Rodgers being drawn into the whole thing because his girlfriend was. JMO

Jordan deleted all the pics with her from his IG. That's why you can't see them. I'm sure they can be found on the Internet somewhere.

sharkweek - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 81 87b72b10 sharkweek - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 81 86669110 sharkweek - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 81 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 25, 2016 4:19 pm

The whole Brittany, Olivia, Aaron, Jordan, Jo, and supporting cast of characters who is exes, who cheated on who, who is a dbag, who is a b!tch, etc. teenage drama is straight out of Laguna. Come on guys, the OC did it all before them and did it better.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed May 25, 2016 4:20 pm

exmrsbundy wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Samantha seems to know a lot of people and/or get around, IMO.  Did she and Jordon date?

I will try to go back to read up thread to see where you all sleuth their connection.

Hi Mini! Please let us know what, if anything, that you find. I was never able to find a boyfriend/girlfriend connection between Jordan and Brittany. I looked on his IG acct and never found her? I read about her here? All JMOOC TIA too !

Here's one he deleted.
http://images.thepostgame.com/sites/default/files/rodgers-farrar-edited-compressor.png

sharkweek - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 81 87b72b10 sharkweek - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 81 86669110 sharkweek - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 81 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by exmrsbundy Wed May 25, 2016 4:25 pm

umngirl wrote:
exmrsbundy wrote:
mindless wrote:

Jordan deleted all the pics with her from his IG. That's why you can't see them. I'm sure they can be found on the Internet somewhere.
I'm sorry UMNgirl. I should have stated this. I looked for this before he had returned from Thailand. Back when RS named him I looked. JMO

exmrsbundy

Back to top Go down

Post by exmrsbundy Wed May 25, 2016 4:28 pm

umngirl wrote:
exmrsbundy wrote:

Here's one he deleted.
http://images.thepostgame.com/sites/default/files/rodgers-farrar-edited-compressor.png

Thank you for finding that! I think I did see it, but discounted it for some reason. Thank you again.

exmrsbundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Wed May 25, 2016 4:41 pm

I wish I was home in Chico. NOTHING goes on there so I'm sure this is what everyone is talking about. I'd like to know what Brittany's family thinks, they're very successful (she was always known as the rich girl) so they probably want this to end.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 25, 2016 4:44 pm

Al wrote:I wish I was home in Chico. NOTHING goes on there so I'm sure this is what everyone is talking about. I'd like to know what Brittany's family thinks, they're very successful (she was always known as the rich girl) so they probably want this to end.
Really?! Because Brittany looks to be eating this up with a spoon and asking for seconds, please! Luckily this whole drama starting is zero-calories so I'm guessing she's just getting warmed up.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 25, 2016 4:45 pm

@Al....are you saying Brittany is from Chico. According to her IG, it seems she is now based outta Nashville...tia

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 25, 2016 4:45 pm

I don't know squat. I know that after he supposedly cheated, there is no proof except her word and RS, she stuck around and seemed to want him back. If Jordan was such a player was he single when he met her? I don't know anything. If Jordan is this horrible cheat where are the countless women he slept with lining up to collaborate what a dirty rotten dog he is? He has been tried and convicted in the court of public opinion on Brittany's word alone and the fact that her client/friend is also mad at Jordan. 

If we find out Jordan did cheat, beat him up. But this woman seems as interested in fame as people say Jordan is, so I question the validity of her statements, just like I question Andi. Seriously, where are all these women that Jordan supposedly slept with? RS and his story and the negative stories have been public for over a week, where are all the other women? Or is this like Arie where RS and a vindictive ex made lots of accusations that no one else backed up. 

I am tired of people playing the victim card.  All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 82 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
pitci
sbolduc
Cila51290
traveler90
Jolena