SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Page 25 of 77 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 51 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NationalSelfieDay - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 25 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:14 pm

You all got up on the mushy side of the bed today. I know the feeling. Must be because they're taking their next step.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

NationalSelfieDay - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 25 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:20 pm

Home is where Daddy is...and Mommy

"Well, this is awkward." - Lola by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:32 pm

Here's the info on the Dreft Twitter party with SeanCat tomorrow (Wednesday) night. Follow the hashtag [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on Twitter from 9-10pm EDT to watch and participate.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:56 pm

^^ Thanks Lipsis for info .
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by StevAlimc Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:18 pm

Yay! can't wait for the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] twitter party tonight!!
StevAlimc
StevAlimc

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:31 pm

Shay mentioned that there would be a birthday party for Catherine on Saturday night in her blog today. No surprise really since the family gets together almost every Saturday and for all the birthdays.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:37 pm

Looks like there is a bit of a party this afternoon for baby Lowe and as a precursor to the Twitter party tonight
Sean and Catherine Loew's adventure in parenting begin! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @dreft [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @pnmag [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:49 pm

Ah that's nice. Dreft taking good care of their talent. They should learn to spell their name right though. And Catherine wearing the baby booties. Lol

Last edited by lipsis on Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:52 pm

And in case you didn't notice, Cat is pretty much the cutest pregnant woman.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:09 pm

Yes she is mega adorable.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:12 pm

Early bird-thday gets the worm. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:16 pm

She's adorably super cute .... so is Sean. Both are glowing.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 77 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 51 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

+43
Rosepetal
julychild
Bubblebunny
Seabear
KK4