SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Page 4 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 40 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

finale - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 4 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by lipsis Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:20 pm

^^ what's funny is the air date is not a day they usually acknowledge but so many people tweeted them about it (thanks Timehop), I guess Sean caved. I enjoy reminiscing from time to time so I'm not mad. Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

finale - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 4 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:37 pm

Aww that's so sweet. Devoted fans!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:53 pm

I know Sean and the garage owner had been working on this visit for awhile. Nice to see it happen.

Sean Lowe (from a previous season of The Bachelor) and his beautiful wife Catherine stopped by the garage today. Always nice to meet other car lovers! Thanks for stopping by! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:09 pm

And Sean's version which is slightly different. I might steal it fr an avi too.

Spent some time with @rrrawlings at @gasmonkeygarage today. When I grow up, I want to be him. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:14 pm

^^^ I just put that up and deleted it since it was basically the same. Nice to see it again. Lol

Andddd, it's apparently a slow news day at People. Even they are reminiscing about SeanCat. Lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]'s emotional proposal! Three years ago, the couple finally got engaged on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. PC: Dave Hagerman/ABC by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:37 pm

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:59 pm

lipsis wrote:^^^ I just put that up and deleted it since it was basically the same. Nice to see it again. Lol

Andddd, it's apparently a slow news day at People. Even they are reminiscing about SeanCat. Lol

at least People didn't repost their infamous "vampire" cover photo of them :shocked!:
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:13 pm

So happy to see all the Seancat love today! :sweetheart:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:38 pm

So much love for Sean and Catherine!! They are really an awesome couple!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:46 pm

The pic I've been waiting for. Awww

Lola loves Baby. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:03 pm

Awwww No words or comment are good enough for this picture. Just too emotionally perfect!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:20 pm

Too perfect for words.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 40 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

+43
Rosepetal
julychild
Bubblebunny
Seabear
KK4