SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Page 39 of 77 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 39 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by StevAlimc Wed May 25, 2016 8:17 pm

…Peanut better not be like Spanky throwing stuff from the fridge
or they’ll put you on a leash L-O-L!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
StevAlimc
StevAlimc

Back to top Go down

repost - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 39 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 10:48 pm

It is so fun to read about and see photos of their love for each other and their building excitement for little peanut.  I hope the last few weeks not stressful and they really enjoy the anticipation being a parent and see their baby.   I guess I would want their baby to be born sometime the first week of July.  I hope she/he does not come too early.  More  problems possibly with a baby that comes  early.  (My daughter in law is due the June 23!)

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed May 25, 2016 11:41 pm

Hey Evie! The first few days/week of July would be perfect. You must be excited for your grand baby. Best wishes to your family.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 11:48 pm

lipsis wrote:Hey Evie! The first few days/week of July would be perfect. You must be excited for your grand baby. Best wishes to your family.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu May 26, 2016 3:46 pm

Awwww [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. And I was just saying yesterday that this was the moment I started waiting for their children.

One of my all-time favorite moments in life. This is where it all began. All thanks to The Bachelor. I still don't understand it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 26, 2016 3:55 pm

Still my favorite first kiss from this show.whipped

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu May 26, 2016 4:03 pm

They are beautiful Smiley . Thanks for posting .

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu May 26, 2016 4:28 pm

umngirl wrote:Still my favorite first kiss from this show.whipped

Were there other kisses on this show? I didn't notice. giggling

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu May 26, 2016 4:49 pm

^^^^ none that mattered- except with Catherine.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu May 26, 2016 4:53 pm

I don't actually remember any other people on Sean's season except for Sean and Catherine no idea

Last edited by smartcat on Thu May 26, 2016 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu May 26, 2016 8:46 pm

Hahahaha

You know things have gotten out of hand when Jersey Mikes sends you a baby gift. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 26, 2016 8:47 pm

Lol. Now peanut needs one from dominos or Pizza Hut

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 77 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

+43
Rosepetal
julychild
Bubblebunny
Seabear
KK4