SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Page 40 of 77 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 58 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 40 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by lipsis Thu May 26, 2016 8:52 pm

^^^ I know, right?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 40 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by lipsis Sat May 28, 2016 1:10 am

Oh our poor girl

Date night. Her blood pressure was a little high and her feet a lotta swollen so her doctor told her to come in just as a precaution. But don't worry, mama is fine and that bun has a few more weeks of baking left. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 28, 2016 1:12 am

Glad to hear mama and peanut are still good. And now I'm hoping peanut shows up a little early. As long as it's good for both mom and baby of course.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 28, 2016 1:19 am

This girl is go go go all the time. I hope she slows down a bit and takes it easy.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 28, 2016 1:22 am

That too. It would probably be wise for her to postpone that Lowe Co class she is supposed to host next weekend in Houston.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat May 28, 2016 1:25 am

Oh I got nervous there for a sec. Glad everything is going ok. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 28, 2016 1:36 am

Yea if she doesn't bow out of the Lowe Co trip, I hope he takes her and makes sure she behaves and doesn't overdue.

And nice that the dogs are with her tonight. Lol

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 28, 2016 3:31 pm

Bedrest, Dr. Lowe's orders! Spending time cozied up in my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat May 28, 2016 3:36 pm

I'm sure she is on pre-eclampsia watch with high blood pressure and the feet swelling! That's no joke! Hope she takes it easy. How many weeks is she? She's gotta be pretty close to "safe" zone if they need to deliver early. Maybe very minimal NICU time, and if she makes it just a touch longer she could avoid it all together. My twins were delivered at 36 weeks, almost a month early. No NICU time and perfectly healthy. It's no fun to sit in triage though and worry. :/
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat May 28, 2016 3:39 pm

No kidding. That's a big baby in there, too. Frankly, she'd benefit in L&D by delivering a little early, pre-eclampsia or no.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 28, 2016 4:11 pm

sosleepy wrote:I'm sure she is on pre-eclampsia watch with high blood pressure and the feet swelling! That's no joke! Hope she takes it easy. How many weeks is she? She's gotta be pretty close to "safe" zone if they need to deliver early. Maybe very minimal NICU time, and if she makes it just a touch longer she could avoid it all together. My twins were delivered at 36 weeks, almost a month early. No NICU time and perfectly healthy. It's no fun to sit in triage though and worry. :/

She'll be 35 weeks on Tuesday.

Hope she actually listens about the bed rest. She's been so go-go-go her whole pregnancy that it's finally catching up to her it seems.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 28, 2016 4:23 pm

Don't know which came first for her today, brunch with her girlfriends or bed rest. (I'm guessing brunch) Sean needs to channel the Wife Swap fictional version of himself and tell her what to do and not take but or no for an answer. Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 77 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 58 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

+43
Rosepetal
julychild
Bubblebunny
Seabear
KK4